• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mrs. Rosario's best Cosquilloso. F/M (Part II)

Godinson

Once again. Huge props to Jenni The Clown for inspiring me and this one is for Jenni.

Loreena had a long, long month,.especially after taking those special clases up North with... The Clown Doctor. Short video class specifically about being a tickler and how being tickled can also enhance your abilities and overall skill. She was however, not ticklish at all, to her knowladge at least.... come to think of it... she could not recalled being tickled, by anyone, ever.

This inquiry would have to wait, Her monthly appointment with Gabrielito, the blonde young man with the Hyper Ticklish... well everything. After their last very intense session in Isla Icacos, she knew that in order to totally break him with tickling, a gentle touch would do.

Anything more would be absolutely pure torture. This time she had him taken to the ancient ruins of the Taino Batey in Utuado. It was a Holy and ancient site that she had made sure was only for her, Gabrielito and his cosquilloso's girlfriend Lorraine. He didn't have a girlfriend last month and she seemed very much... not his type. He was rather rough and smart she was gentle and rather dumb and unacomplished. Even recently released from prison Gabrielito had a future, he had prospects, she was a rather unimpressive woman...

She was quite pretty...

Lloraine was about five foot five with red hair and jeans, looking like a mix of 1970s housewife and a tomboy. When paired with the tall, blonde, slender and attractive Young Man she had enticed, they made an odd pair.

They met at the Batey which is this beautiful ring of ancient Stones while Mrs. Rosario admired several of the skulls in display on her hands. They seemed quite cheery, the pocket money, the fancy rides and food, they were having quite the time it would seem... before they stepped into the ring of the batey however...

"Porfavor quitense los zapatos dentro del Batey. I had the dirt covered with my arabian rug" She said, slyly, barefoot herself, walking to sit down by one rustic looking chair.

"Lloraine I do appreciate you coming all the way down here but I do have some things to discuss with Gabriel here. I have an entire van filled for you, or enjoy the place, just a few minutes I promise" Rosario spoke with such authority and smoothness than even knowing she was lying about that last part Lloraine shrugged and left the two alone.

Lorena Rosario was wearing black today, a black dress and black nails making her look like a mix of Morticia Adams with Penelope Cruz. A latina dressed In black, she pulled a cup of wine and lit a cigar while smiling.

Her little cosquilloso however, wasn't so confident after last time... Gabriel knew now just how ticklish he was and just how agonizing she could make him be with just tickling. He knew of her fellow ticklers and even was a victim of a double tickle torture, under two guys who enjoyed his torment.

"Acho Mrs. Lorena... puedes ser gentil, suave y buena conmigo hoy?" He laughed genuinely, sitting down in the rug across her rustic throne. "Soy bien... bien cosquilloso... It was torture when they got to me.."

Lorena nodded, listening to Gabriel's story and taking into account that he was, in fact, so sensitive, that he would consider torture even the lightest tease. She smiled, knowing before and after what Little Cosquilloso would suffer today.

"Today I promise you won't be as loud" She smiled, genuinely, standing up and walking straight into the Museum Gates, Gabriel in toe.

He took the young man into the museum, through the ancient exibiit and into the rooms behind the exibit. It was the behind the scenes look at how the museum itself was run, where the display cases where reached into and the like.

The room had many holes, each leading to a display case of glass on the other side. Some were big and others were small, some high and some very low. "I want you to try and get into the exibit of Agueybana, through the glass, you're slender enough right?"

Gabriel was actually distracted by the exibit, he was.looking at the ancient tainos and weapons and skulls and simply nodded. He looked around, found the entrance to the exibit and rammed himself in, attempting desperately to get to the other side.

Mrs. Rosario almost laughed at how easy it was and how utterly gullible Her little ticklee was. As per her preparations the display locked at his waist leaving him stuck through a walk with his feet kicking and flailing around for leverage.

She was, as always, a woman of her word, He would indeed be much less loud. She grinned, pulled a large table under his knees letting him put his knees there. Once that was done, she secured each of his ankles, while his soles were up, into the wooden table.

His position while kneeling the leather straps around each of his ankles made it so that the young Gabriel couldn't move an inch of his lower body, he had no leverage.

His voice and anything he could scream or say would all be in that glass casing, entierly muffled from anyone, including herself... but...

"Espero que estes comodo... no te puedo escuchar pero tu si puedes y puedes verme también! Bueno, puedes ver tus pies..."

A voice came into the glass, she had a small speaker set up as well as a tablet so little Gabrielito could watch in real time how he was about to be tickled.

When Mrs. Rosario, the mature Lady began to graze her nails lightly between his arches and the balls of his feet, you could see the struggle from his hips to move away. It was like that for quite a bit, Lorena loved to stay in one spot and drive him up a wall if the spot was good. She only stopped to give him a good rub with a new aguacate oil for moisturizer, slowly going into his soles and between his toes.

"Wiggle your toes if you want to be tickled by me... stay still if you want my cute cosquillosos to come back and treat you again..." She cooed, the threat of the two boys clear as day, his toes wiggled with Fury!

"Ay que lindo, te gustan mis cosquillas?" She said, for the first time introducing a brush into the soles of her ticklee while they were oiled. He tried to buck, squirm and you could baerly, for a slight moment, hear a scream and laughter. Mrs. Rosario tickled his right sole, the big, pale, size ten sole of her young blonde man until she felt his feet run out of energy to kick.

She watched as his breath raised and lowered, evidently quite on the ropes. She made sure to cradle his left sole, slowly holding it tight, so he knew that the exact same was going to happen to his right foot and there was nothing he could do about it....

"I can't leave the other one all lonely now... can I?"

When she spread his toes and dug in with her brush into them he shook and bucked and screamed so hard for a moment she doubted the strength of her bonds. After a few minutes, less than two, his strength and energy was zapped and replaced with desperate and hopless jerking and, she was sure, laughter.

When he got his second break, his knees were shaking, his breathing was rapid and she knew he had to let him rest for a while.... Once he did she stepped in between his legs, him seeing exactly what she was doing...

She could hear him beg through the wall, so loud, so desperate was this plea. "Not there! Please not there"

"Donde? Aquí? Entremedio de tus piernas? Detras de tus rodillas? En tus nalgas? A donde?" She cooed, purred and teased him as she began to slowly tickle every place she mentioned. She began behind his knees and then between his thighs, his inner thighs and finally.... his butt.

After tickling her cosquilloso for well over an hour, when she touched his butt, she heard him scream like a little girl and beg, as clear as if there wasn't a wall. He was screaming for his life, she tickled him there for a few minutes before leaving him be... with a condition...

"Escoje un Lugar... las nalgas... o los pies..."

Through tears of laughter, pure ticklish agony, daring not to tempt any more torment upon himself in this glass prison he chose. "Feet please.... Please no more..."

And to his surprise.... No more would indeed come today for Gabrielito.... But his Girlfriend Lloraine was no where to be found.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back