• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJ PUBLISHING PRICE REDUCTION!! *New 2/28/09

Had I the funds I would gobble this up immediately! Alas, I shall have to wait for later consumption. But someday! *Shakes fist in air*

Congratulations on the success, Master Jim! Good to see MTJ chuggin' along so strong. :)

Could you tell me which of the F/M publications include genital tickling or teasing to orgasm? I've purchased

Make Him Laugh 1 and 3
Torture of the Caress
Bad Girls
Deadlier than the Male 2
The Edge

Do any others include genital tickling or teasing to orgasm?

I honestly can't recall. I will look into it for you.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

TICKLED HARD
CAPTURED BY AMAZONS
TRACY THE TICKLER

Both volumes of FIENDISH WOMEN, HELPLESS MEN have something you'd enjoy. THE TICKLISH ADVENTURES OF JERRY FERGUSON, too!

You might try the MERCILESS VIXENS volumes, too!

TRACY THE TICKLER

How could I not be so helpful on this?

To answer for that "genital tickling":

You know that as a female reader, I had a different feel. AsiaGirl writing the torture has done it just sadistically. My favorite is "Dial T for Tickle Torture..." because it is the kind of sensual tease that I like. Two (2) stories are *blush* hot and arousing! "Spy in the House of Tickling" and "Dial T...". Those two have short term episodes of genital tickle torture. You know that no writer (for a short story at that) will consume and dedicate a plot purely on those spots. The nipple sucking/tickling, which has more emphasis in one story (Tickle Challenge) is honestly a more delicious read.

At times in the story, it is the journey and set-up that makes the hot thing explode. And I love the devices written here.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back