• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTM presents Jasmines ub tickle torture

Tickles_4_U

TMF Expert
the lovely asian jasmine is really trapped in that chair and no place to go
gsh a 7 minute clips is long when your laughing almost non stop ask jasmine she's tell you herself.!!

the full clips in higher quality of course can be downloaded at

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/19634

MTM is a new tickling company bringing you the most deliciously ticklish models from lovely Montreal ! and more beauties to come!!

to all who love the previews and buy our clips i want to thank you in advance for your patronage and i want to make a commitment to providing not quantity but quality of models that actualy ARE ticklish....now thats a new concept..lol

love you guys

Tickle4U

Absolutely incredible! This has to be one of my all time favorite clips. I love the way she's sweating and begging, and the evil fingers just keep right on tickling her ribs.

Fantastic job! :yowzer:

Absolutely incredible! This has to be one of my all time favorite clips. I love the way she's sweating and begging, and the evil fingers just keep right on tickling her ribs.

Fantastic job! :yowzer:

gosh sHadowtickler thanks a lot i feel very great full and humbled by your nice comments i just hope the clips sell so i can afford to produce more and more.
for now i'm just happy the reactions to the clips are good, i have a great little hd cam but i need more proper lighting but i have a good size pool of potential models who will bring a quality i could only dreamed of doing 5 years back..

Tickels 4 U

I love older Woman with very deep and dirty laugh,have other Models?

THANK STORCh

sure i have alot of contacts for really great models as well as young professional models...but i have to wait a bit and see if the clips will sell before investing too much time and money... after all if the jasmine clips dont sell, no clips will sell...in my humble opinion. because if you are a real ticklephile and you love honest REAL ticklishness jasmine is as ticklish as it gets ...

Tickels 4 U

Have you more Modelle that ticklish as Jasmine?

I loved the previous one as well. Great model!!!!

Also like that us foot guys get a nice sole shot while her upprerbody is being tickled!!!

Look forward to more of her!

I loved the previous one as well. Great model!!!!

Also like that us foot guys get a nice sole shot while her upprerbody is being tickled!!!

Look forward to more of her!

sure i plan to use her more if her clips sell enough.
and people ask for her enough why not

hay thanks a lot dude very nice. i am into foot tickling more than ub tho but thanks

hay thanks a lot dude very nice. i am into foot tickling more than ub tho but thanks

hey thanks its nice that you said than even if your not an upper body fan..but as a tickler myself i have to tell ya'll i mean as much as i love tickling the soft soles of a ticklish woman specially as soft as jasmines are and such a nice arch and toes ..but i just cant resist also tickling her tiny waist, firm little ribcage and those velvety soft little hollows of her armpits and hear how it just totally renders her into complete and utter madness.

and when i close my eyes and listen to her laugh it really does remind me of that wild hysterical laugh we enjoyed a few years back with a choice few clips that as a matter of fact people still talk about to this very day.

Nice Clip

Nice preview but is there any way you could make some F/F clips, especially with Jasmine as the ticklee? I love UB but not really into M/F clips. She seems genuinely very ticklish though and that's what I look for.

Thanks

Nice preview but is there any way you could make some F/F clips, especially with Jasmine as the ticklee? I love UB but not really into M/F clips. She seems genuinely very ticklish though and that's what I look for.

Thanks

thanks for your comments, yes Genuine she is for sure even if i told everyone she isn't that ticklish you wouldn't believe me.. in all seriousness yes she is ticklish in every way possible.

As per your request for F/F ...sure!! its in the plans but i was waiting to see how well received these first clips are.
like i said to a few people if 5000 people watch a few great free previews but only a handful actually buy the clips it would be tough to justify making more and more. BUT.. jasmine is such a great ticklee how can people resist not yelling for more

Last edited:
update @@@

jasmine will be back in ticklish trouble tomorrow april 22 for more filming

also a new model will be introduced..

and both will be tickled absolutely to pieces i can assure you :)))

MTM

the lovely asian jasmine is really trapped in that chair and no place to go
gsh a 7 minute clips is long when your laughing almost non stop ask jasmine she's tell you herself.!!

the full clips in higher quality of course can be downloaded at

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/19634

MTM is a new tickling company bringing you the most deliciously ticklish models from lovely Montreal ! and more beauties to come!!

to all who love the previews and buy our clips i want to thank you in advance for your patronage and i want to make a commitment to providing not quantity but quality of models that actualy ARE ticklish....now thats a new concept..lol

love you guys

Tickle4U

AHH HOLY CRAP THAT DOOR HAS AN ARM GROWING OUT OF IT !!!!!

lol nice

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back