• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTP Jeff A Video Question

CuntTard

TMF Poster
Jeff,

A few years back I bought an excellent video from you on a VHS format. In said video you had a tiny Asian girl tickling the living hell out of a very curvy Polish girl. It had maybe the best ass/pussy tickling scene I have ever seen.

Did you ever put this on C4S?

I thought I had but looking now, I don't see it.

Unfortunately all of my content is on a dead drive because I stupidly didn't make a new backup when I wiped my hard drive recently. I had everything on a backup drive but I like to keep everything on two difference drives in case one breaks down or gets wiped somehow. I kept putting off copying everything, and then sure enough the backup drive died.

I suspect everything is still intact on the drives and just can't be accessed, but god only knows what it will cost to find that out.

Anything that's not online now is probably lost forever. I'm holding onto the drive though in case I suddenly get rich or lucky :)

DAMN, I would pay to have that video digitally. I think it was one of your best.

If the 'lee was a blonde, I think those clips are in Jeff's C4S store under the name Esther's First Time.

I forgot Sabrina had changed her name to Ayako, so she didn't come up on my search. Thanks :)

I thought I had but looking now, I don't see it.

Unfortunately all of my content is on a dead drive because I stupidly didn't make a new backup when I wiped my hard drive recently. I had everything on a backup drive but I like to keep everything on two difference drives in case one breaks down or gets wiped somehow. I kept putting off copying everything, and then sure enough the backup drive died.

I suspect everything is still intact on the drives and just can't be accessed, but god only knows what it will cost to find that out.

Anything that's not online now is probably lost forever. I'm holding onto the drive though in case I suddenly get rich or lucky :)

It might not be as bad as you think, as long as they spin up, a great deal can often be recovered from "dead" hard drives..

I have had good results from running GetDataBack on my old drives - it's free to see what's recoverable and it's only $80 if you want to purchase and unlock the ability to copy over the recoverable stuff onto your system.

Hope that's helpful :)

I just got a crazy idea . . . if it ends up costing $1000s to recover the data (like I've been told re: my busted hard drive), raise some funds here. I might be willing to chip in a few bucks for the cause of recovering your original work...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back