• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTV show NEXT

TicklishSurfer

TMF Regular
Was watching NEXT lastnight and on the bus, one of the girls ask the other girls if they have ever been on a blind date. One of the girls says yes i have. And she says that she went on a blind date and her date took her to an S&M club. And they did "Introduction into light S&M" and she said she was strapped down on this thing called the "Tickle Table" she talks about getting velcroed down to the table................Then MTV cuts out back on to the date. Those BASTARDS!!!!! The girl herself was very cute. I remember being 25 she had short blonde hair and a nice body. I dont know of this has been posted before, but its short no tickling but you can imagine what when on with her.

Thanks for that info.

On another episode, they showed a really cute blonde girl getting off the bus (I think she was 19 and cute really is the only way to describe her). When the people step off the bus, it puts up "stats" about them on the side, saying funny or odd personality traits. One of hers was something like "will pee if she's tickled for too long".

No tickling in the episode, but maybe one of us will bump into her someday!

I saw the episode as well...i believe the woman went by the name alise langdon at fm concepts...i could be wrong but i think she is also currently playing one of the ladies on the vh1 show with flav-a-flav called flavor of life or something like that..she is the one he calls pumkin. If anyone has saw this ..what do you think?

hopefully this will help....here's pumkin, do these soles look familiar? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back