• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mtv special w/ tickling

AphxA

3rd Level Red Feather
Ok hear is the deal, i read a week ago that there is this web site called Yaqi world. Basically, its about a guy who tickles women or has women tickle him or men tickle men. Anyway, I heard he is doing an mtv special. Does anyone know the time and date of this show.

?

I went to Yaqi's website and he talks about a girl and a tickle vid he made with her(it's for sale there). He then said he is going to tickle her for a tv show on June 29. He didn't say when the show would air or what channel it will be on. Where did you read about this?

Upon further inspection of Yaqis site a section did state that the ep with the tickling would be on MTV, however it didn't say when. Considering it hasn't even been filmed yet I'd expect it'll be a while.

Well on Deja.com now owned by Google the tickling discussion board has been talking about this for some time. Yaqi does post on there with updates. As of late, he hasn't mentioned an air time for this tickling event. He does say MTV is using this segment on some new future show. He is suppose to be interviewed and demonstrate tickling.

Actually just got one of Yaqi's videos, not the MTV gal.

Yaqi is putting us on the map, from what I've read he will be doing the filming for the MTV show at the end of the month. He's been on some British tv show and showed a little
tickling demo on a guy.

This time it's a gal and she looks ticklish. I can't believe
it'll be on MTV! This rocks!

Way to go Yaqi!

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back