• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mummified and Tickled (f/m, pic)

jdmac020

TMF Regular
Mini-prologue

A few months ago, I was in an office supply store checking out clearance items. Mixed in with all the odd-looking pens and nearly useless knicknacks was a single roll of plastic wrap, the kind with handles on either end for wrapping stuff for shipping.

For $4.66, I don't think there was ever such a deal on a fine pervertable item.

Main Event

My Lady and I were sitting around the living room on some lazy day we both had off. We wanted to play, but hadn't settled on any in specific. It was then she told me to get off the couch and strip.

I did as I was told, and waited anxiously as Katie left me naked to walk in the other room. She came back, holding up the plastic wrap triumphantly. "Whattya think?"

"The tighter the better," I said, grinning.

A few minutes later, I was wrapped shoulder to ankle in the stuff. We managed to get me flat on the floor (not an easy trick without arms, I might add) where Katie promptly gagged and blindfolded me.

There was plenty of other kinky fun while I was mummified (if you've never been spanked while in plastic wrap, I highly recommend it!) but it was inevitable: Katie started to shift down towards my feet.

My feet are one of my top three ticklish spots. It's usually impossible for me to hold still while they're being tickled, and the idea of her being able to work on them at leisure was just too much for Katie to pass up on.

For my part, it was quite an experience not being able to pull my feet away even the slightest bit. I could merely wiggle my toes, and that was actually a bad idea since it gave Katie access to the sweet spot under them. I don't think she tickled me very long, but then again it didn't take me very long to start feeling hysterical :)

Epilogue

"Did you have fun being mummified, babe?" We're snuggling much later on, back on the couch. I burrow into her a lil bit, savoring the memories of the tight bondage.

"Much, much more fun than I thought I would. We totally have to do that again."

Katie laughs and gives me a squeeze, then says thoughtfully, "Y'know, next time I think I'm gonna put a towel between your calves. I didn't like how much you were able to wiggle while I was tickling you..."

I recently had the same thing done to me with me tied to a massage table. That put me at a great height to be played with. It was a blast. JerryB

Sounds like that WOULD be a blast! *adds massage table to wish-list*

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back