• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munich Germany. 1972.

Bugman

Verified
Just after 4 a.m. on September 5 1972 eight members of Black September scale a fence into the Olympic compound in Munich. Entering a building housing the Israeli contingent they kill two men who resist and take eleven more hostage. They demand that Israel release 234 men from prison and Germany release two German sympathizers. At 10:30 that night they and the hostages in two helicopters land at an airport, expecting to board a flight to Cairo. German snipers are laying in wait and when the fire ceases eleven Israeli athlete's and coaches, five members of Black September and one German police officer are dead. The others are taken into custody, then released when other members of Black September hijack a commercial airliner and threaten to blow it up.

I'm old enough to remember watching the TV coverage of this tragic event.

Note: This thread is not intended as a place for political debate, but as a commeration of an historic event.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/famouscrimesscandals/p/munichmassacre.htm

Last edited:
Don't fuck with Israel...

מבצע זעם האל (Wrath of God) Ask Adolf Eichmann and those poor bastards in Entebbe, Uganda.

I'm old enough to remember watching the TV coverage of this tragic event.
I'm old enough to have watched it on TV also.
Note: This thread is not intended as a place for political debate, but as a commeration of an historic event.
Good luck with that.

Watch a documentary last night about this. It was very interesting. They had one of the kiddnappers and a few of the German police interviews. There was a lot more to the story than I knew. Apparently the plane hijacking to get the captured Palestinians back was staged so that there would be no trial to point out all the errors the Police and others made during the whole ordeal. And the kidnapper they interviewed still had absolutely no remorse. I can't completely comprehend that at all. It was a tragedy and the images are still saddening.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back