• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muscle tone and ticklishness

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
Do you find that the more toned a person's body is, the more ticklish they are? I ask because I've just recently begun to develop some good definition in my stomach and I'm finding it more sensitive to touch than it was before. Its literally gone from a 6 or 7 out of 10, on a ticklishness scale, to about a 9!

It might make a difference to harder tickling, I cant imagine how muscle tone could effect your nerve endings for lighter tickling tho, But then, I dont know much about the human body :p

If it DOES make a difference then ima start working out :D

Some fat protects a bit when someone digs hid fingers in your tummy. Lol, I should become more fat too. Lol, I'm pretty skinny and it tickles bad on my tummy

Erm, I don't think so. I'm flabby in some areas and okay in others and there isn't much difference.

How would fat protect? The nerve endings are in the skin, the fat is not in between the skin and the fingers! So I also don't see how that could happen!

Do you find that the more toned a person's body is, the more ticklish they are? I ask because I've just recently begun to develop some good definition in my stomach and I'm finding it more sensitive to touch than it was before. Its literally gone from a 6 or 7 out of 10, on a ticklishness scale, to about a 9!

To faster/harder tickling definitely yes...ever notice how it's much easier to tickle someone on their sides or stomach if they're standing or walking vs. when those muscles are relaxed when sitting or laying?

Hmmm...time to go workout!

To faster/harder tickling definitely yes...ever notice how it's much easier to tickle someone on their sides or stomach if they're standing or walking vs. when those muscles are relaxed when sitting or laying?

Hmmm...time to go workout!

I think the reason for that is the skin being stretched, not the muscles being tense.

Agreed. Sometimes I'll tense up muscles to resist the sensation, not encourage it.

Tone Matters

While my experience is limited, I think muscle tone DOES matter. I have always had a low body fat percentage and always been ticklish, so I admit I do not have a comparison point.

But I agree with what others have said, on hard digging tickling, fat deposits would afford some protection. Toned muscle can be accessed more easily.

The dudes who used to tickle the crap out of me in wrestling favored "claw" tickling, digging their fingers under muscles, like the edge of a pec, or edges of abdominals and dig under. Went ballistic trying to get away, sort of an almost painful tickliing if you keep it up too long.

I dont see what difference tone will make on the soft tickling though.

Another thought, the person tickling may tickle more if they like the visual of how your leaner body responds to tickling. If they like the desperate flex of your bod, they may just go to town. Then again, lers usually don't need a lot of encouragement.

Then again, most of my tickling was with sadistic wrestling buddies, have not got to experience a true female ler yet. So I guess my soft tickling experiences are mostly yet to come, I hope.

It might make a difference to harder tickling, I cant imagine how muscle tone could effect your nerve endings for lighter tickling tho, But then, I dont know much about the human body :p

If it DOES make a difference then ima start working out :D

Yes, exactly. Deeper tickling seems to get at nerves in the ribs, muscles, etc. thru the skin. Skin isn't the only tissue that has nerve endings...

While my experience is limited, I think muscle tone DOES matter.

I disagree. :) I was more in shape before I had my son and since then, I've changed. But the changes in parts of my body weight/tone wise hasn't altered how ticklish I am.

But I agree with what others have said, on hard digging tickling, fat deposits would afford some protection. Toned muscle can be accessed more easily

That might go for rib tickling. But I really don't think that it's muscle you tickle in 99% of the time, it's skin, skin, and skin! :)

I really think level of ticklishness is far more objective than simple muscle tone. I work out every day and am very ticklish, while my ex's never really worked out and were both very ticklish as well.

That being said, I've found that if the muscles are in a relaxed state, ticklishness goes up by a solid margin. Case in point, if someone is massaging my back and shoulders, my ticklishness goes through the roof, even with the light touches in certain areas.

Tensing To Help

Oh as for tensing muscles or flexing to resist tickling, I do that instinctively but it never helped me. Nothing stops the ticklishness for me that I have found. Ahhhhh.

:)

Yes, exactly. Deeper tickling seems to get at nerves in the ribs, muscles, etc. thru the skin. Skin isn't the only tissue that has nerve endings...

But unless you weigh 500 pounds, I really don't see how that would do anything. The nerves are still there, no matter if the muscles are toned or not. My breasts are really ticklish, no matter if tickled deep or lightly, and I am pretty damn sure in those things are no muscles whatsoever!

I s'pose everyone is different. Its just something I noticed so I thought I'd share :)
Perhaps a research investigation is in order? lol

I s'pose everyone is different. Its just something I noticed so I thought I'd share :)
Perhaps a research investigation is in order? lol

Maybe is it because you are more aware of your stomach now that it tones up. So it could be a psychological thing.

But unless you weigh 500 pounds, I really don't see how that would do anything. The nerves are still there, no matter if the muscles are toned or not. My breasts are really ticklish, no matter if tickled deep or lightly, and I am pretty damn sure in those things are no muscles whatsoever!

I think I should clear up my statement a lil bit. I wasn't saying muscles themselves are ticklish, I was kinda trying to get at the fact that more defined muscles beneath the skin have an effect on how ticklish our skin then becomes :). Perhaps because the muscle to fat ratio is more even in an athletic type person, the skin is tighter across the muscle hence making it more sensitive. Something like that anyways. Lol

Perhaps because the muscle to fat ratio is more even in an athletic type person, the skin is tighter across the muscle hence making it more sensitive.

Hum, following that logic, people who are really obese would have to be extremely ticklish because their skin is stretched tightly as well. :)

the lighter tickling shouldnt be effected as it is the skin thats sensitive, but the deeper squeezy tickling...isnt that more about preasure points and stuff?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back