• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music Mashups

WOW. EPIC EPIIIIIC EPIIIIIIIICCCCCC!!!!!

Sweet Dreams are Made of Seven Nation Army

Hey CD, finally able to catch up on all these! I love how they make full-blown videos for this stuff! lol! It's not just enough to mash up the songs....we have to SEE them mashed up!

.....I like it when they match up, creating a totally new song, like the Queen/Phil Collins one or the Police one.

Hey "Wicked Wedding" really works! That's like a new "real" song. I hate it when the melodies don't match with the chords, whereas this one totally works!

ha, chris Isak is singing now, doing his Roy Oribison impression, lol. Works perfect as a tag to the "White Wedding" chorus!

A+! Did you make this one, Doll? the only one I like better than this is the "Helter Sketer/Whole Lotta Love" video!

Hey "Wicked Wedding" really works! That's like a new "real" song. I hate it when the melodies don't match with the chords, whereas this one totally works!

ha, chris Isak is singing now, doing his Roy Oribison impression, lol. Works perfect as a tag to the "White Wedding" chorus!

A+! Did you make this one, Doll? the only one I like better than this is the "Helter Sketer/Whole Lotta Love" video!

OMG yes the ones you mentioned I LOVE 2!!!!!

I haven't made any mashups but I'm working on learning! I downloaded Audacity and am now trying 2 figure out the best source to download music from to begin figuring this all out. :)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back