• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music to my ears

Aboundtime

TMF Regular
Facebook tickle

I'm on Facebook and I add this girl that I thought was very cute. A few days later, she accepts my friends request. To be honest, I'm surprised that she accepted because I'm a complete stranger to her.

I messaged her and began to engage in conversation. The first day was dry and vanilla. The conversation consisted of the typical "what's your interest," "how was your day," and "what are your goals in life." Either way, she was very receptive and enjoyed our shallow conversation.

A few weeks later, when she returned from her trip, I continued conversation. I was telling her that travel her direction quite frequently and that the next time i'll be up there is for a convention in August. She's a resident of Tampa and immediately knew what convention I was referring to. She tried to dig deeper and I was in a fork in the road.

Should I divulge my dark secret to her or should I just stay vanilla? I said, "fuck it what do I have to lose?" I told her that I was going to Fetcon. She got very excited and began to ask me tons of questions regarding my fetish and different fetishes.

I told her that I was into tickling and bondage. She was curious and asked where I like to tickle people. I told her I am very keen on tickling feet. She immediately said that she curled her toes just thinking about it. She explained that, sometimes, she doesn't like scratching her feet because it transmits a tingling sensation. In addition, a warning was given to me that I would more than likely get kicked by her unless I tied her up. I told her that I am well versed in tying rope and she's in good hands >:)

I'm 100% sure that I'll be meeting this girl and I'll keep you all updated on my shenanigans with her. If you're lucky, I'll even film a clip of me tickling her. She has those beautiful shapely feet with perfectly aligned toes never walks around barefoot. Her toes are not too long and not too stubby.

I'm really excited guys!

Last edited:
Good Luck Aboundtime I hope you get to tickle her and I hope you get to videotape it so we can all see and hear her laughter. She sounds as though her feet are very ticklish. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I'm on facebook as well and have a couple of friends who are tickle fans, there are TONS of pages of various fetishes that's how I found those I'm friends with on facebook. Although we have yet to meet in person we do know that each other is ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back