• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 22y/o girlfriends feet (nylons/bare)

Martyrrrr

Hi folks.
This is my first post here.
Thought I'd share some shots of my girlfriend's gorgeous feet.
They're a size 5UK and she's extremely ticklish, so I aim to make a tickling video at some point.
I've got plenty of pics of her feet, so as long a you guys are interested I'll keep posting.
Cheers!

Last few

Last few for now.
Some of the photos I post won't be of the best quality as she tends to send them to me as MMS when I'm at work, but you'll get the general idea of what's going on.

SHe has beautiful soles. Love the nylon shots.

love them! Please post her soles on those tan hose..you got the tops of her feet in them but not the bottoms

Love the stockings

Did you chew the hole to get at her big toes?

And beautiful they are …

You’re very lucky to have a lady who enjoys enticing you with her pretty peds. Be sure to express your appreciation by giving them all the attention they crave & more! (and also keeping us well informed)

Love the nylon pictures of her but the hottest part was the nylon foot job ;) you should tie her up very tied and tickle her helpess nyloned covered soles mate :D

Lovely! She has very nice feet and it must be great to have her sending you pictures of her feet to tease you.
I'd love to see more and I'm looking forward to that tickling vid! :D

Excellent post - you must have a lot of fun with those feet! ::dogpile:

Good pics. Tell your GF she has some cute feet.

She has very lovely feet. :feets:
Thanks for sharing all the photos with us. :D

sexy feet

I gree dude, she has very sexy feet- just a note though... it's probably good if you post a warning that you'll be showing your schlong in a couple of the pics. Not everyone wants to see that... just saying... not mad or anything...

Great Pics. Thanks for posting them. I really enjoy the nylon clad pics

Your gf has very lovely feet :) . Just out of curiousity, where did she find those stockings with the black bottoms?

Cheers!

Cheers for all the replies!
I apologise for the unwarned dick shots, that was a bit careless.
The holes in the toes came from her wearing them with some black stilettos on a night out the night before; where the heels were towering, they forced her toes to rub on the inside of the shoes a bit, thus causing holes.
But they were definitely useful heheh
She got the stockings from an Ann Summers store here in England, but I think they're pretty widely available!

Here's a load more shots following a black pedi she got a few days ago.

There's another 15 shots that continue on in this vein, but uploading them on my iPhone is getting annoying now so I'll finish them off tomorrow when I'm at a computer.

Your lady love has amazing feet. I really love the first set very sexy nylons, and the peek at bare toes sticking out. The blue nail polish is great too :)

cheers m8...your GF has very sexy feet...in and out of nylons.....love the toe nail colour too. Now would I be interested in seeing more???? let me think.....umm...HELL YEAH!!!!

More please and soon!!

Pass on my thanks to your GF too!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back