• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My all time favorite Cartoon

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
You can even see the pin holes where I've had it on my various bulletin boards over the years! :p

It says so much with only a few letters!
Joby

oops.jpg

Thanks Joby..You have brought a little light into a dark day...I needed that...;)

Ray

Last edited:
DeltaBravo said:
I like the one where Calvin takes a bath in the toilet actually....
I liked that Joby, I like the one where Calvin takes a bath in the toliet. I did have it around here some why :confused:

JoBelle said:
It says so much with only a few letters!
Joby

Which is, "No matter what obstacle you trip over in life, you'll always end up on your feet." :D But you've also gotta watch we're you're going. :p

venray1 said:
Thanks Joby..You have brought a little light into a dark day...I needed that...;)

Ray

Awwww, Ray. You do that so often for us around here. It's nice to return the favor! I hope your day gets steadily better. Good vibes are on their way to CT.
Joby

You know there is a cartoon wherein Mommy Calvin tickles him?

*falls to floor*

G'nite, everybody!!

Cheers, Jobella.:D

JoBelle said:

Awwww, Ray. You do that so often for us around here. It's nice to return the favor! I hope your day gets steadily better. Good vibes are on their way to CT.
Joby

Thanks love, can always use those good vibes.....

Ann..basically what we talked about earlier tonight...Thanks for calling BTW:)

Love ya all!

Ray

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back