• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My (BIG) new toy

ViperGTS

So, a good friend of mine who is very, very talented at handling his wood (....snrk) was recently commisioned to build a couple peices of bondage furniture for me. Many of you are already familiar with the whipping post I've used recently in a couple of videos...

440652340d6dec6b5668fa8793a00014_20090829140114_510.jpg

...but this one is new and I am just DYING to put it to use.

My friend, who until such time expresses that he wishes to be made public, made me a suspension frame. Yes, for suspension bondage.

IMG_3186b.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

Oooooooh I can NOT WAIT TO PUT THIS TO USE.

Anyone wanna come help me...yanno...test it out?

The wooden frame itself is what he made me for me, he painted it too. I added all the hardware you see this afternoon. :manicd:

is she inflatable?

oh, the bondage stuff you meant...my bad :D

you have to feel sorry for her if she is realy ticklish. But i cant help telling her that i am glad it is her not me that is about to get the tickling of her life.
I hope it dont tickle to much my dear?:YesMaster:

Hmmm, think it will fit under the bed?:bonk:

Seriously, Wow! You could hang a sex swing from there!

Wow, that is sweet! I need to build one like that. You know what they say,if you build it they will come.LOL

That line, if you build it they will come, is from the movie Field of Dreams a great movie by the way. Oh and ViperGTS I have to say a very nice piece of equipment. Hope you get lots of use out of it and I can not wait to see the video clips when it is used...I don't see many volunteering yet though to be the victim.

If you do a vidya around Christmas time, you so could wrap multi-colored tree lights around it. :rudolph: :D

Oh. My. Gawd. Done.

The Viper Productions Christmas Special. A tree in the background. Lights adorning the whole damned thing. Multiple models tied to it, standing up, in different stated of undress, being tickled alternately (or perhaps tickling each other).

If you do a vidya around Christmas time, you so could wrap multi-colored tree lights around it. :rudolph: :D

Oh. My. Gawd. Done.

The Viper Productions Christmas Special. A tree in the background. Lights adorning the whole damned thing. Multiple models tied to it, standing up, in different stated of undress, being tickled alternately (or perhaps tickling each other).

Wearing those sexy Victoria Secret "santa girl" costumes. Rawr. :lion:

awesome, itl make a really good clothes rack too if push comes to shove with storage space.

Damn buddy. The only toys I have is a top and a santabear from 1986. Great stuff. I too can't wait to see it put to use.

Oh. My. Gawd. Done.

Ask him to make him collapsable, like all the exercise machine commercials.

God rest his soul, I could just see Billy Maze advertising this thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back