• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Boss Tickles Me - Part 5

lovelylilyheath

And with that, he held my ankle in place and began to spider his fingers along the bottom of my sole.

I couldn’t even try to contain it. Every inch of my sensitive foot tingled and I lost my mind.

“AHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAP”

I thrashed around as much as the stocks allowed me.

“PLEAHEHEHEHEAHSE”

My boss grinned wickedly. “My wife’s going to looove this. She loves tickle tickle ticklish feet like yours.”

He stopped his full spider-tickle-attack on my feet for just a moment. He pulled back my toes and began to trace one finger from the balls of my feet to my heel.

I giggled like a little school girl.

“Heheheehe okay eheheenough!”

I blushed a bright pink. Light touches along my feet always felt mildly erotic to me. Maybe more than mildly. Fuck.

“Oh this is it, isn’t it?”

He pulled off my other shoe, and worked one finger gently along both of my soles.

More excited giggles escaped my lips as my feet twitched against his lightly tickling fingers.

“You love this, don’t you?”

I shook my head between giggles.

“But look at your nipples, how hard they’ve gotten. And you’ve even stopped asking me to stop.”

He was right. There was no denying how hard they were or how turned on I was. Sometimes between giggles, little moans would escape my lips.

i didn’t answer him and he continued teasing my soles softly as I giggled blissfully.

“Well, you’re having a lot of fun. Let’s turn it up a notch.”

With that, he dug his fingers into the balls of my feet and scratched at them softly.

I squealed and squirmed.

“HAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO PLEASE”

“Ah, there’s that begging again. Let’s see if we can get more.”

He grabbed my pinky toe, separating it from the toe next to it.

I held my breath.

“I saw on your little tickle blog that this is quite a sensitive spot for you too.”

i bit my lip.

“Please. No.”

He smiled softly at me. He picked up the feather next to him and placed it in between the two toes.

“Tickle tickle tickle,” he whispered as he drew circles with the feather between my toes.

“NOAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHAHAHA”

“ohhhh so ticklish there. Tickle tickle tickle tickle.”

“WAHAHAHAHAAIT”

“Nope. Tickle tickle tickle ticklish toes”

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP”

“Well if you insist.”

He stops, puts the feather down, and puts my toes into his mouth. Next thing i know, all my toes are being licked from bottom, to top, to in between. I scream at the top of my lungs.

“AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH NAHAHAHAAT THAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAT”

His tongue expertly flicks between my toes and teases some of my worst spots.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAP.”

He stops and smiles at me. “I do know one spot on your foot that is worse though, you know. Your blog highlighted it all the time.”

Tears were freely running down my face at this point and i knew exactly what spot he was talking about. I panted. “P-Please.... Anything but that... You can play with my tits... Just don’t do that...”

“Oh you poor thing. I will play with your tits, but that’s for later. They’re begging for me to tease them anyways. For now, let’s play with your favorite tickle spot.”

He grabs my toes and the top of my foot with his big hand, and pulls them back. He reaches from behind him and grabs a bristled hairbrush.

Oh fuck no.

I gasp, but before I can object, he scrubs the hairbrush along the bottom of my heels.

He’s right - this is my most ticklish spot.

To be continued..

Each day, I check this section hoping that Part 6 has been posted.

Soon, I hope!

Great writing, lovelylilyheat, especially part 5 and what he did to her feet!

Very nice.

I do, however, have a suggestion for a future part. In part 4 you mentioned the boss's wife. Could be a good opportunity to introduce some M\FF or MF\F.

Love this story and how you’re building it. Also love how the ticklee is enjoying her ticklish experience. SO sexy! Great writing! Thanks for sharing!

Hope springs eternal in the new year -- including hope that there'll be a Part 6 and beyond!

Hope springs eternal in the new year -- including hope that there'll be a Part 6 and beyond!

100% agreed. I must have missed the first parts of this when they were first posted. Glad it got bumped back up.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back