• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my boyfriend tickled his young, adorable mom

teaparty

TMF Novice
i've posted accounts here a few times about my boyfriend tickling me/tickling experiences we've had, but this is just a short one that doesn't involve me!

his mom is only 34 (she had him when she was reeeally young), but even so, she looks maybe 25. her own boyfriend is actually 25, and she's extremely youthful and fun (in a good way. she's awesome.) any time we're ever out together shopping or at family functions (my boyfriend and her and i), anyone who doesn't know her assumes she's our friend, or my sister, or my boyfriend's girlfriend, which makes it really awkward lol but just to put in perspective how youthful she looks. she's also SUPER pretty - probably about 5'4" and 115 pounds, huge blue eyes, fair skin, and shoulder length dark brown straight hair. she wears skinny jeans a lot and has an amazing butt, lol. it's not like i'm "attracted" to her, *just appreciate her looks in a female-to-female type way, you know? she has an amazing, wide smile too. anyway, now that you probably get the picture, i popped by their house last week and walked in on my boyfriend tickling his mom! it reeeally took me by surprise because i know tickling is super sexual for him, but we talked about it after and he said it was absolutely just in the same way you'd playfully tickle a sibling or something - not sexual at all. i have to admit, it for some reason turned me on so much to see this. he was sitting on her legs facing her feet, scratching at her bare soles like mad. she has really cute, petite feet, like probably a size 6. in the summer her toe nails are always painted. she was SCREAMING like crazy, and looked so mad and panicked but would just keep bursting into hysterical laughter, trying to pull away, yelling his name and demanding he stop. he didn't say anything to me when i came in, he just smiled at me and kept tickling her feet. he stopped shortly after. i wanted so badly to join in but i would have felt waaay too weird. i was honestly so wet. i didn't tell him that though lol. he told me he did it because she kept complaining that her feet were cold. i can't stop thinking about it and i feel weird about that but it was so hot to me for some reason.

great story he DEFINITELY was turned on by tickling her no matter what he says thats for sure

great story he DEFINITELY was turned on by tickling her no matter what he says thats for sure

Nah, he wasn't at all. He's not a sociopath or anything lol, he's definitely able to separate sexual from non-sexual.

^^ its got to be one of the best things ever when you walk into a room and see someone getting a mega tickling lol even better if she a good looking girl :p thanks for sharing this teaparty

My ex and I ganged up on her mom plenty of times. I would hold her ankles and my ex would tickle her feet. My ex also was born when her mom was very young. I think the mother/daughter taboo thing is what made it hot.

Too bad you didn't join in. Or even the both of you guys plotting to get her tied up and really have some fun! ;)

While that's incredibly hot to think about, a situation like that (for us, at least) would only fall into the "fictional" category!

Many of us (believe it or not) can seperate sexual from platonic tickling.
I guess that would be those of us who find tickling fun in and of itself.
Nice post. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Sounds like a wonderful experience. It must have been awesome.

Teaparty I believe you, I use to tickle my mom's feet, ribs etc, it wasn't a turn on, it was just fun tickling females because of their girlie laugh and screams etc.

Teaparty I beleive you too. It's cute that you were turned on though! You can always do some fictional writing to take the edge off. I'm thinking of it myself

Sounds like an awesome experience. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back