• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Brother's House will be on Good Morning American on December 9th

QBWeaver

Verified
My Brother's Christmas House will be on Good Morning American on December 9th

Lots of you have read posts over the years about how my brother and his family go all out at Christmas decorating their house and the surrounding houses in the culdesac. Well Good Morning America picked his house to broadcast from this Tuesday, December 9th.

The ABC/GMA crew is there today interviewing Scott and the family, setting the camera shots for Tuesday and taking some day time pictures. Then they'll be broadcasting live on Tuesday morning at 4 am (California time) (7 am East Coast Time).

There's a full castle facade over their house with turrets and towers. All over the yard are cartoon characters galore all free hand drawn, cut out and hand painted by Scott. Some of the larger characters include an 18' giraffe from Madagasdar, a 22' tall Bumble from Rudolph, 20' Dragon from Sleeping Beauty and they added a 23' tall Genie from Alladin this year. Every house in the culdesac is another theme. And in their garage is a village scene with lots to look at.

I hope you catch the footage... It's pretty cool.

Last edited:
You've talked about this before, and I'm excited to get
a chance to see it! I'm going to set my dvr ;)

Lee

I'd seen a clip of it from last year, I believe... It looked awesome then -- can't wait to see what he does this time! :bounce:

This is sooo cool!
I'm setting my dvr.
One of these years I'm comming out there to see this holiday festival of lights up close.

I talked to my brother this morning. They filmed for 5 1/2 hours yesterday and will be showing some of the footage tomorrow - Tuesday. Not sure how long the coverage will be for - I bet they take it down to about a minute!

That's Television! But at least you'll get the idea!

Being a ridiculous nightowl has it's disadvantages...

Aaaack!! I should've gone to bed earlier!!! :facepalm:

I just saw the coverage. They took 5 1/2 hours down to about a minute and didn't show any of the neighbors homes. But it was still cool to see my baby brother, Scott, on GMA.

From what I saw of Weaver/s Winter Wondeland, It was way cool...

Perhaps you could share some pics here with us at some point..:holdinghands:

It was so short! I was hoping that they'd have a clear shot of the entire
neighborhood. The closeups of the myriad figures made it hard to get a
good feel for the cul de sac. Thanks for sharing, the faces of all those
thrilled kids staring at the houses was great to see. ;)

Lee

For more pics check out www.weavers-winterwonderland.com. And you can check on the Good Morning America website... there's a link on there showing this morning's broadcast. Not sure how long it will remain up there.

I was really hoping they're show the whole neighborhood also. It's pretty amazing.

Thanks!! - Excellent gallery, even on Youtube!!

:yowzer: You weren't kidding!! The intricate castle, gingerbread, "village scene" and that DRAGON!!! Omg it's all GORGEOUS!!! :dogpile:

That's easily the most amazing thing I've ever seen as far as Christmas decorations are concerned. Tremendous job! :faint:

He's a very talented guy and he really gets into Christmas. Apparently the local stations are going to show more of the footage out there in California. They've had the newspapers out there taking pictures and interviewing Scott and his family and the mayor of the city has been over to the house as well. I'm so excited for them. They truly know what Christmas spirit is all about.

There was something special about the broadcast this morning as well. They played the Chipmunks Christmas song which was our Mom's favorite Christmas tune of all time. We still have the original record cut on clear red vinyl. What's special about it is that we didn't know what music they were going to play. Our Mom passed away on Christmas Eve in 2004 and she is represented as an angel on their roof with Mom's profile and some of Mom's jewelry embedded in the angel's wings. I'm sure she'd been absolutely thrilled to know that while showing Scott's house they placed HER Christmas song. I bet Mom was working some kind of magic from above to get that music.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

For more pics check out www.weavers-winterwonderland.com. And you can check on the Good Morning America website... there's a link on there showing this morning's broadcast. Not sure how long it will remain up there.

I was really hoping they're show the whole neighborhood also. It's pretty amazing.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing Hon!:stocking:

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back