• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Childhood Friened (An armpit tickling story)

NetherCat

This story is fictional. The main star of the story is based of my friend LoudNoises55. It was because of her that this story could really come to life.

I was at the ripe age of 4 years old when we first became friends. We lived quite close to each other in a small town located in the midwest of the US. Lush with plenty of trees and greenery, our neighborhood was a humble one.... though that did also mean we didn't really have many children our age. Due to that we became friends in a short amount of time. Her name, was Madeline. Now Madeline at a young age, loved to show her affection through the means of physical touch. Tickling to be more specific. Often times she would greet me with light tickles. I wasn't really very ticklish, but Madeline was different. She had always been extremely ticklish everywhere. Because of that, my revenge was always sweet when I tickled her back. There was something about her laughter and her reactions that put me under a spell. I would end up always tickling her back to the point where she would be on the ground laughing. Despite being so ticklish though, Madeline loved to be tickled. The way she laughed and tried her best to expose her most ticklish spots was more than enough proof of how much she loved it. It didn't take long for me to realize I had a fetish for it though as a kid I had no idea that's what it was called. Prodding my fingers over her vulnerable areas gave me much excitement. I especially loved tickling her armpits though. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that her armpits were about as ticklish as they could be. If I was to rate it on a scale, it would be rated as high as the scale would go. Not to mention how light and soft her skin was in her pits. It was just an absolute ticklish delight. She often wore tank tops when it was warm too, so they were plenty vulnerable all the time besides when it was cold.

Madeline's armpits very quickly became my fetish. Through the years we spent playing together my eyes would often be glued to her ticklish hollows. My favorite part was the crease. I loved the way It moved when she positioned her arms at different angles. I even loved the way it was marked when the skin of her armpits were stretched. Even when we were having normal conversations, I would look at her underarms whenever I got the chance watching every detail. Lucky for me though, Madison loved to expose her armpits. Due to my slight obsession, she often caught me looking at them, but wouldn't mind it at all. In fact, it seemed like she even encouraged me to touch and tickle them physically. Even going as far as to voluntarily leave them exposed for long periods of time in which I wouldn't be able to hold back from tickling those vulnerable creases of hers. Her tastes and my tastes we're at a perfect balance and all was good. Sadly though, when we reached the tender age of 10, my family moved away from our small neighborhood, and I lost contact with Madeline.

I spent the rest of my teenage years just living normally. I had a few friends, but none of them knew of my secrets. I always thought about my childhood tickle adventures with Madeline. Living while pretending I didn't have my fetishes was more difficult than I had thought. I didn't realize how much girls exposed their ticklish armpits and DIDN'T like to have them tickled. I was stuck only looking every now and then and pretending to ignore it like a normal person. Like all things done after long periods though, I got used to it. I graduated high school successfully and went on to be independent. I decided to move to Hawaii because I knew it was a tropical paradise! Thinking about how my childhood friend wore jackets during the the cold weather really affected my opinion of the low temp seasons. It was shortly after I went to Hawaii though that something that felt like destiny happened.

I was browsing through my Facebook and I saw on one of my recommended friends was someone named Madeline. I was now 21 years old and I assumed she was a similar age. Though she had become more womanly, I recognized her face easily. It was her. I excitedly sent her a friend request, and before long she accepted. She messaged me saying

"Nether is that you? From our small town in the midwest?"

"Yes it's me!" I replied enthusiastically. I was kind of afraid that she would have forgotten me by now, but I was thankful that she didn't! "How have you been?" I asked.

We went on and messaged each other for a couple hours telling each other stories about our life after we got separated. I found out that she had become pretty successful in her career, and that she's had relationships with both males and females! It didn't surprise me though being as adventurous as she was. Madeline was a great girl, anyone would fall for her no matter the gender. The most important thing that I learned though was that she now also lived in Hawaii. I was shocked! Out of all places, we both ended up moving to the same place. As our conversation came to an end, we ended up agreeing to meet up as a reunion in 2 days. Eat some food, watch a movie together, and maybe even hang out a little afterwards. After so many years apart I was finally gonna see her again. I slept with a smile on my face that night.

2 days later the day finally arrived. I got myself dressed and ready quickly so that I wouldn't be late. I arrived there first, but it wasn't for long until Madeline arrived. There she was in all her glory. Maybe we were kids before, but it looked like Puberty had treated her well! She was much more curvy. She was fit but not too muscular. She wasn't skinny either, she was kind of the perfect middle. She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, and some short shorts and sandals. She looked around for a bit, and then she saw me. Her face lit up and she raised her arms to wave at me. The immediate armpit exposure was the warmest welcome for me. As I waved back, my eyes automatically went to her vulnerable hollow as if it was natural. Watching it hollow and un-hollow as she moved her arm. The silky skin accentuated by a tank top that had fairly large arm holes as if it knew that it was a sin to cover even a small portion of her shapely underarm. It was much wider now than when we were little. There was more surface area for me to tickle. I especially looked at the crease of her armpit where she was the most ticklish. I wondered if she still loved it the same way I did.

Madeline quickly ran over and wrapped her arms around me in a warm embrace. As I returned the gesture, I discreetly let my fingers slip into the cracks of her armpits from the back. My fingers enveloped in the silky smooth skin after all these years was an exhilarating experience. To the point that when I did it, everything seemed to go in slow motion. Just the simple feeling of her armpit was already enough to bring me a sense of joy that I hadn't felt in years. It felt like she squeezed me tighter after that, but let go shortly after. I don't know if she even felt me sneak my fingers in, but she paid it no mind. I was okay with that.

"It's so great to see you Nether! You look so different from when we were children!" Madeline said.

I did end up growing to be 6ft 2. I wasn't super tall, but I was taller than the average person. In high school I did a lot of sports as well so I was in pretty good shape. Of course I had no idea if Madeline noticed any of that though, I could only hope she meant it in a positive way.

"Well, I guess we both do. You look great though. Even more beautiful than how I remembered you!" I replied. I meant it too. I also thought she was much more sexy but I kept that to myself.

We went on our merry way to a steak house nearby. As we ate our food, Madeline had a lot to tell me about. She was an open book, and I loved to listen to her. I stayed mostly silent, but I always peeked at her armpits when I got the chance. They were so easily exposed. I was glad her old habit of wearing tank tops and sleeveless clothes all the time never changed. I wanted to tickle them the way I used to. I was still wondering though if she still loved to be tickled or if she grew out of it. I watched her skin perspire from the heat of the sun as time passed. It made her more alluring. Just thinking about how slippery and slick her pits would be if I tickled them in that moment was maddening. I held back though, as I didn't want to risk ruining our day together just because I couldn't control myself. Honestly though, I could listen to her talk all day long. As we finished our food, we went to the movie theater. I got the tickets online so we didn't have to go in line. Of course, like true movie goers, we hid food and drinks in our bags so that we didn't have to buy the overpriced food. We went to our spot in the movie theater kind of in the back middle. There wasn't that many people. Once the theater lights went dim, we started to relax. Just like before, Madeline's way of showing affection was still physical touch so she ended up linking her left arm to mine. I noticed her shapely arm created a nice crevice where her and breast met. There were 2 meaty lines marking the area of her armpit. I pulled the arm that she was holding onto slightly to open her pit up a little more. I felt that the movie theater where we sat next to each other was a safe place to try tickling her. With some courage I took the fingers from my left hand and dove into her only slightly vulnerable armpit. Since her arm was mostly down, I definitely had to squeeze them in there a little more. I pushed on the supple underarm flesh and it easily gave way from the pressure of my fingers. Madeline, upon suddenly feeling my fingers enter her ticklish armpit stifled a laugh trying not to disturb the other viewers. I pushed her arm back toward her in order to entrap my fingers in the softness of her armpit. Madeline looked at me with a glint in her eye.

"I see that part of you hasn't changed." said Madeline seductively. "I felt you put your fingers in my armpits as soon as we hugged for the first time. I thought you did it by accident but looks like I was wrong."

I moved my fingers a bit from their position and Madeline quietly giggled as I did. She felt every small movement of my fingers as they were imprisoned in her armpit.

"I couldn't help it. It's been over 10 years you know. I've been looking at your armpits since we were at the restaurant." I said.

"Well duh. Anyone with eyes would have caught you looking. I was showing you on purpose!" she giggled again as I moved my fingers some more. " You seemed to enjoy it a lot, and I was hoping you would tickle me the way you used to. I still love it you know."

I felt my blood flow as I got more excited. Having my fetish go so well with hers gave me an erection. I had no malicious intent, but a fetish is a fetish so I couldn't help it. I pulled on her arm again and re positioned my long fingers from within her armpit. The movement made her jolt and giggle a little bit louder. It happened to be during a funny part of the movie so no one noticed.

"Shhhh... You'll ruin the movie for others if you're loud" I told her teasingly

She looked at me and said "And who's fault would it be if I did?" Madeline retorted.

We went through the entire movie like that, Madeline having her jolts and giggles while I moved and explored her armpit in every which way. As the movie was ending though, I told her

"I'll treat you to dinner at my place after the movie if you can put your arm around my shoulder while my fingers are in here." I said while moving my finger a little more. in the process I felt for her crease which was around the middle of her armpit. She knew immediately that was her most ticklish spot and she covered her mouth with her other hand in order to not make noise. I watched her shoulders shake a little as she laughed with artificial silence. Madeline wasn't one to back down from a challenge though, and she began to lift her arm. As she did, I twisted and turned my finger while contacting the sensitive skin. She immediately brought her arm back down tightly while trying her hardest no to make noise. My shoulder was plenty far away so she would need to bring her arm all the way out to reach it. That also meant making her oh so sensitive armpits completely vulnerable. As she lifted again I would scribble my fingers all over and again she would put her arm down.

"What's wrong?" I teased. "You had no problems exposing them before, a few fingers giving you a hard time?"

Madeline gave me a look that said "Just you wait, I'll succeed." and then took a deep breath. As quickly as she could she forced her arm up and around my shoulders, and I full on pinched her armpit crease repetitively. She squirmed and giggled as silently as she could while I did. Her legs thrashing about quietly, but she kept her hand on my shoulder. The softness of her armpits fully exposed as I peered into what my fingers had been exploring for the entirety of the 2 plus hours of the movie. I took my left hand and held onto her hand that was resting on my shoulder and used my right hand to Grip (See technique that I posted on my profile) her wide open, smooth, soft hollow making sure to pay attention to the crease in the direct middle. With that, she closed her eyes, and opened her mouth and finally let out musical giggles that everyone heard. Immediately we went back to our normal positions before people could look and we apologized for the sudden noise. Thankfully, no one thought too much on it and we left it at that.

"Looks like you owe me dinner" said Madeline triumphantly.

I nodded, and smiled. It was worth it. That sequence was so erotic to me I nearly came in my pants. I don't think Madeline knew that though. After the movie, we went to my house. We weren't hungry yet but we sat on the couch.

"You know, I don't actually even know what happened in that movie." I said

Madeline laughed and said "Well you were busy with other things. I haven't been tickled like that in ages! It was great!"

She raised both of her arms to show me her smooth sensitive hollows in their full form.

"You really love these guys, but you only tickled my left one" She said with a pouty face.

Afterwards she touched her right armpit with her left hand and said "My right armpit is gonna feel left out. You have to tickle them both."

I reached up and poked her right armpit and she giggled and put her arms down.

"You've gotta tie up my arms, otherwise you can't keep tickling!" she said.

I complied and grabbed some extra rope I had lying around. Afterwards she instructed me to sit down. She laid on my lap and looked at me. She said

"I'm gonna raise my arms up okay? My armpits are gonna be in full view, but you can't tickle yet."

I nodded and then she proceeded to bring her arms up. Here tank top did nothing to hide any square centimeter of her armpits. I immediately tickled them causing her to pull her arms down again and giggle.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I knew you were gonna do that!" she said while laughing. She gave me a knowing smile and then she said "I'm gonna raise my arms again okay? Take it seriously this time. You can tickle all you want once my arms are tied."

She raised her arms again and I looked at her ticklish hollows. With my eyes I traced all the contours and creases of her armpits. Looking at the right one first, and then the left. I saw the small dip where her breast and armpits meet and knew it was heavenly soft. Not a single trace of hair in either of her armpits. Her crease looked so alluring and tempting. I was glad that she loved to be tickled. Otherwise she wouldn't bare her smooth underarms with complete vulnerability to an armpit tickle fanatic like me. I wanted to touch them, but this time I held back. I tied her wrists together with a simple square knot, and pulled them back as far as I could. After that, I tied the rope to the bottom leg of the couch. I could just barely reach it.

"Give it a little tug" I said to Madeline.

She complied, pulling at the rope. Making the curves of her armpits hollow a little, accentuating the creases in the middle. I looked closely up to the mounds, down to the outskirts of her armpits to the the dip by the side of her breasts. It was so well formed, I could have used it as a ticklish slide if I was a miniature person. I chuckled at the bizarre thought, but honestly it wouldn't be so bad to be miniature if I could live in Madeline's beautiful underarms. Gently I started with my pointer fingers at both elbows. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"I can't wait for you to tickle me" Madeline said.

it immediately made me erect again. Madeline noticed it and pushed on it with her head. She was laying on my lap so her head just happened to be there.

"Looks like you can't wait either" she chuckled.

I made my way down the flesh of her inner upper arm and went down her armpit from top to bottom. She let out a relaxed giggle and brought her elbows together causing her armpits to wrinkle. With my pointer fingers, I delicately scratch and rub the newly formed wrinkles repetitively causing a continuous stream of gleeful giggles from Madeline. After that, she brought her elbows back out spreading her armpits completely yet again and I begin to scribble more intensely at the side of her armpits near her lats. Madeline's legs begin to squirm as she laughs with a little more effort now. She made sure to always breathe between her giggles though. When we were younger she did become used to getting tickled all the time by me, and learned how to control her breath while laughing.

"You're even more.... delicate now ...than before!" Madeline said between her uncontrollable laughter.

Of course I was. Delicate skin meant it needed delicate handling. As my trance consumed me though I would forget this later on. My fingers proceeded to move onto full gallop near the dip of her armpit by her sideboob, every finger making sure to touch her ticklish crease before sliding down through the dip and then back again. Madeline begins to arch her back from the ticklish sensation, her face becoming more red as laughter becomes more intense. The softness of the skin underneath my fingers completely hypnotizes me. I want to feel it more. I stroke her skin with my fingers.

I stroke. And I stroke. And I stroke. More pressure applied after each one beginning to drive Madeline into hysterics. Since her armpits were so ticklish, of course it wouldn't take long for her to get to this point. I switch techniques to a light one where I spread my fingers out wide then bring them together as if I was grabbing something invisible residing in her armpits. Centering at the crease, making sure to stay there a little bit to apply more pressure and then repeating the process. Afterwards I her underarms more. I begin kneading different parts of her armpits using my thumb. Driving and poking into the mounds causing her to arch her back and kick her legs. Staying unpredictable, I then massaged the dips of her pits deeply causing her to howl with laughter.

"SHIT... SHIT.. SHIT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA" yelled Madeline.

Every change and position and technique causing her to swear more and more. I wouldn't allow her to get used to any of it. I thirsted to tickle for so long and now here it was. Her squirming and twisting did nothing to protect her wide open underarms. No matter how she moved, my fingers never lost their position. I looked deeply into those detailed hollows and studied how the shape changed as she moved and thrashed. Every single target of mine would be hit as long as it was in her armpits. The delicate skin was beginning to turn pink from all the touching and prodding. The feeling of her underarms and the sound of her laughter was exactly what I loved. It was true, I loved to tickle Madeline. That was a fact. My erection got harder and harder and the way her head moved wasn't making things any better.

"Madeline, you know I really love to tickle you." I admitted. I didn't stop my onslaught of tickles though.

"I'm.... pfffft... so glad! HAHAHAHAHHA" Madeline managed to respond in between her giggles. She was beginning to gasp for air. After all this, I decided to finally switch my technique to the one that tickled her most. Using the sweat that was building up on her armpits as lubrication, I began to trace the crease with my fingers very quickly. The silent laughter emerged from Madeline and when her voice came back she screamed

"OH. MY GOD. THAT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

hearing her say the word Tickle motivated me even more. I switched up to light strokes, to galloping, as she twisted, turned, and hollowed her smooth armpits. Again no matter what she did though, my fingers never left those creases.

I drew circles around that spot over, and over, and over causing Madeline to reach new levels of laughter that I didn't know she could reach. At that time though, I noticed that she was completely out of breath and loudly gasping for air in between her laughter. I knew it was time to stop. At that time, I lessened the pressure of my fingers against her armpit skin until I was just barely grazing the area... Moving slower and slower but never stopping. Eventually Madeline got to the point of breathing mostly normally again.

"Are you... pffft... Ever gonna stop?" she giggled.

"I don't really want to" I declared. Honestly all of that action made me cum in my pants. It was the shameful truth. Finally I rested my hands in her hollows and just stroked the creases ever so lightly.

"Nether... hahaha... those light strokes are still maddening" Madeline giggled. "You gotta let me go."

After enjoying her armpits a little more, I untied her wrists and she took a deep breath but continued laying on my lap. After some rest, I made our dinner and we ate happily with our normal routine. She told me her stories, and I listened with my eyes glued to her armpits. Later on, I walked her to the door.

"I had a great time" said Madeline. "We've got to do this more often. I really enjoyed this."

spoken like a true ticklee.

"It would be my pleasure to do this as much as possible." I said matter of factly.

Madeline giggled. "I'm sure you would. You can tickle me any time."

she looked at her phone at the time and said "I gotta get going now. You can give my armpits one last touch before I go." smiling slightly as she said that.

She gave me a warm embrace again and then I understood what she meant. I wrapped my arms around her and made sure to insert my fingers into her exposed underarms. She hunched and squeezed me tighter as if she was doing it to prevent herself from lowering her arms causing her armpit to hollow inwards. I took the chance to grip newly formed cup of her armpit and she laughed while putting her arms down. After that she walked away, before waving goodbye. I guess this time she made sure I was out of reach before waving.

THE END.

Again, shout out to my friend LoudNoises55! She is the one Madeline is based off of. If you liked this story, make sure to give her a watch!!!

Armpit tickling is my favorite and your stories are awesome

Armpit tickling is my favorite and your stories are awesome

I'm glad you liked it! And thank you for reading :).. for the record, armpit tickling is my favorite too! Wish there were more stories out there.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back