• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My curiosity is getting the best of me....

So I've been wondering for years, and never had the guts to ask....how do people end UP in tickling videos? Living in a major metropolitan area, I've never witnessed any advertising or "models wanted" kind of talk. Am I looking in the wrong place? It certainly has not seemed to me that the people appearing in a great majority of vids are simply adult models.
Am I way off here?
Input welcome and also appreciated!

Local ads. That's it. And, word of mouth from former people who have worked for me.

well here's what you do.. get a friend that likes to tickle... get a video camera, get someone to work it, get tied up, and get tickled while being filmed that's how u get in one :p

then send it to me lol

I've seen one or two producers ask here for someone to be videos.

If you want to be in one, I'd suggest a PM to the producers here.

I've seen one or two producers ask here for someone to be videos.

If you want to be in one, I'd suggest a PM to the producers here.
Right. People first get into the adult video business by contacting a producer. For that point forward, it's all word of mouth. Producers usually have some information on their website for people who want to be actors/models. If you want to be a pro, that's the way to do it. If you don't want to be a pro, you might have a harder time than you think getting work with a producer who pays much at all. Even then, I suspect the pay isn't great.

If you don't want to be a pro, but still want to do vids, I suggest the amateur video route. There are lots of ways in which amateur vids can be better than commercially produced ones.

Most people get into my videos with a little help from my friends duct tape and chloroform.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back