• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Entire Folder

2 more for now!

I didn't know you can click on the pictures in the Chimp's profiles at all! And I went to his site for years!

Wth???

What the hell?

Every link I click on says it can't be displayed, because it has errors...

Something up, MD, or is there something wrong with my computer?

Probably the latter... :p

Wirchler

What the hell?

Wirchler

All the links seem to work fine for me. I hope that helps. :)

More art...Oh GOD...FANTASTIC...Thanks monkeydick by the post of your folder art by all Tickling Media Forum...Much greetings to all in TMF...And Awesome folder...OH YEA.

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life...Peace.

What the hell?

Wirchler

I'll post the others if you like.:yawnface:

Man, this has been going slow. I'm working on another story since my genie story was a complete disaster. This one is more developed, but I'm not gonna say who it's about.

you sure it's okay to repost people's artwork like this?

you sure it's okay to repost people's artwork like this?

Others have done it before (though not on this scale).
Sometimes members share some of there fave tickle pics they've found with the rest of us here.
Often the original artist is another member that get's a kick out of seeing somebody else enjoyed their work.
Though we do try and credit the original artist when know who they were.
Posting here doesn't always imply ownership like on dA and we make it clear it's not our work when we do this.

If it were against the rules HDS (or another MOD) would have deleted it by now my friend.
Some of the art featured here is by artists that are famous in the the community so HDS knows they aren't M-Dickster's work. :)

Last edited:
There is no specific rule against posting the artwork of other artists, whether artists in the community or artists outside of it, although here community artists are the prime examples. Some of them, Celtic_Emperor being one, strongly request that permissions be asked before posting their work, no matter the reason for the posting. Others are more ambivalent; still others don't care much either way. It is my suggestion that permission be asked first; it is common courtesy and assuages all concerns. There is the unofficial rule, as TKForce noted, that no one may post another's artwork and attempt to pass it off as their own; that is unacceptable and will result in consequences. As TKForce said, that is not the case here. So I don't have a definitive answer beyond saying that what he's doing isn't against any particular TMF rule; what it may well be violating are the wishes of the artists concerned.

hi monkeydick,

a great folder - a show of your multifaceted abilities
Thanks² for posting it

marger

It's just not right to me

i feel it's just not right to post anyone else's work without asking for their permission to do so. Daz, one of my really good friends since i started cartooning in 2005 got really mad after i told him about his work being posted up here without his knowledge. It's really rude to the artist and in some cases, like in the post i quoted above, some people get confused and assume the poster is the original artist unless there is any indication of the real artist's site, or name. I know for sure i'll be so pissed if anyone posts any of my work without my permission, i would just be happy if one linked to my page instead. If i want exposure outside of dA i would publish my work myself on those sites.

This topic is just a personal collection, and i think it should just stay personal.

I really can't argue with you there EcEu my friend.
All I can say is marger is very new. marger is very talented btw but very new.

Again HDS did point out it's not against the rules but
the rules aren't always right. I don't know what to say. :confused:

Last edited:
I really can't argue with you there EcEu my friend.
All I can say is marger is very new. marger is very talented btw but very new.

....and he has to improve his english urgendly

Hi, TKorce

very nice from you to speak for me, my friend.

sorry for confusion - please have patience with a silly german

marger

....and he has to improve his english urgendly

Hi, TKorce

very nice from you to speak for me, my friend.

sorry for confusion - please have patience with a silly german

marger

Well, marger my friend I stick up for new members and my friends.
You happen to be both of those things so I had to say something. :)

No apologies needed marger. As EcEu pointed out these confusions are bound to happen.

If i want exposure outside of dA i would publish my work myself on those sites.

This topic is just a personal collection, and i think it should just stay personal.

If you don't want exposure here, don't link to your dA page in your signature. Seems pretty simple to me.

I'm sorry, but that's like complaining about people calling you because you put your phone number on your profile. If you don't want it spread around, don't put links on sites you don't want it on.

If you don't want exposure here, don't link to your dA page in your signature. Seems pretty simple to me.

I think you missed where i was going at. By including my dA link and a little sig image i made specifically for this forum, i consciously made the descision to expose myself here, If i didn't i wouldn't have made my screen name the same as my gallery or put links. As for my point, it should be up to the individual artist if they want their work posted in places other than their own gallery, and people shouldn't post their art without their permission, even if it means more exposure.

I understand your sentiment - but if you expose your art to a forum, you have to expect it to be spread around a bit, whether you like it or not, unless the forums has a strict policy against sharing other artist's work.

BTW: Your stuff is fucking amazing.

I understand your sentiment - but if you expose your art to a forum, you have to expect it to be spread around a bit, whether you like it or not, unless the forums has a strict policy against sharing other artist's work.

BTW: Your stuff is fucking amazing.

while that is very true, i'm very much for the practice of good etiquette, and a LOT of the pieces here were never posted anywhere outside dA, most specifically my own friend Daz, so he was of course very pissed when he found out.

and thank you very much :D i put everything i have in every piece i do

Alright...

Okay, this is getting out of hand. Just tell me what images you want down and I'll do just that. I'm sorry if I insulted or offended anyone EcEu. I especially apologize to DazAndAnime. I didn't mean to upset you, bro. I'll fix this so everyone is happy.

I'm sure all of us here can work this predicament out, okay? :grouphug:

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back