• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my ex-wife Penny interview and FREE 10 min clip M/F

nofeathers

Those of you who read my post in the True Tickling Stories section already know a little bit. For the rest of you: my wife and I split this year, but she has agreed to let me tickle her sometimes. And on camera! I plan on starting a clip store soon. Here is an interview with her and a ten minute clip of my favorite tickling spots. It was shot a few hours ago and it's very low res.
Also my apologies in advance to the foot fetish community. I have nothing but love for you guys, it's just not my thing. But I do occasionally tickling Penny's feet and will make a video of that in the future. (If she can stand it)

Attachments

• Penny Interview.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 1,271
  • Penny Free Test.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,784
Also my apologies in advance to the foot fetish community. I have nothing but love for you guys, it's just not my thing. But I do occasionally tickling Penny's feet and will make a video of that in the future. (If she can stand it)

Thanks for the free clips, they were very nice and cute!
I would love to see her feet being tickled, so please make another clip.

i agree with skullbone,, what about the feet,, on the scale of 10,, how she's ticklish there

This is a great video, what I can't figure out is why she is your ex and why your ex is NOW allowing this to be shown on the internet?
Great stuff and you both interact very well but I just can't figure out the whole ex thing.

Thank you for the high praise. The best answer I can give is that we get along better apart. We're better friends now than we've almost ever been. I've been tickling Penny for over a decade now. This is just the first time that we've gone public. As far as the feet question: YES she is extremely ticklish there too. At least an 8 or 9. I'm just not into feet all that much. But like I said; nothing but love for the foot community. Rest assured I plan on making feet clips as well.

Very nice. I hope you get your store up and running. I would probably buy your clips. She looks like a fun girl. Good Luck.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back