• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite pantyhose style, sheer toe suntan or flesh colored....

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
I'm always talking about my favorite pantyhose style, especially for tickling, since they are so soft and thin, the girls
feel every scratch of the fingers, but the fingers still glide over the soft silky nylon soles..mmm....

I've seen a very few real life examples of girls who are ticklish, but wear these specific kind, and go crazy laughing as it was far
more ticklish for them....

The style is suntan or flesh colored (black or off black would be just as ticklish, but I like the natural look), sheer toe, (The reinforced heel and toe
blocks the perfect look of the feet, you can't make out the wonderful toes) and a very low denier, which is thickness.
If they are too thick, forget it. It may tickle, but not much. Basically, the ticklish scale is: super ticklish, very low, maybe 10, denier, then bare feet, then thicker
nylons as being least ticklish.

Attachments

• 17218_0d8zzc371p_123_66lo-Rachel-W.jpg
    17218_0d8zzc371p_123_66lo-Rachel-W.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 232
  • umjkufjgnhxq.jpg
    umjkufjgnhxq.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 175
  • iu4_0077-Victoria-.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
  • knh4f2sevxqi.jpg
    knh4f2sevxqi.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 24871_tdevuy4jwl_123_84lo.jpg
    24871_tdevuy4jwl_123_84lo.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 295
just like these

totally agree. sheer shiny and ticklish

Attachments

• DSC04554.JPG
    DSC04554.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC04534.JPG
    DSC04534.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC04531.JPG
    DSC04531.JPG
    407.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC04618.JPG
    DSC04618.JPG
    739.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC04633.JPG
    DSC04633.JPG
    928.7 KB · Views: 96
Thanks johnjo!

And again, here is one of the best interview ever, with Chacha, available on Turtleboy's UK Tickling website.

When she says she LIKES being tickled, with her shoes off wearing sheer toe pantyhose...heart stopping!

Attachments

• Chacha-Interview8.jpg
    Chacha-Interview8.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Chacha-Interview7.jpg
    Chacha-Interview7.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Chacha-Interview5.jpg
    Chacha-Interview5.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Chacha-Interview2a.jpg
    Chacha-Interview2a.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Chacha-Interview2.jpg
    Chacha-Interview2.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 145
That leotard/hose shot in the first set is hot!

you have good taste Mabus! My favorite as well...ultra sheer tan , or flesh color.

Here are two pictures of my wife in tan sheer 10 denier nylons :wub:

Attachments

• DSCF6311.JPG
    DSCF6311.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
  • DSCF6337.JPG
    DSCF6337.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 193
Here are two pictures of my wife in tan sheer 10 denier nylons :wub:

Thanks for sharing - lovely pics! Just wondering if anyone here knows if you can tell how many denier nylons by looking at them without touching the fabric?

I'm always talking about my favorite pantyhose style, especially for tickling, since they are so soft and thin, the girls
feel every scratch of the fingers, but the fingers still glide over the soft silky nylon soles..mmm....

I've seen a very few real life examples of girls who are ticklish, but wear these specific kind, and go crazy laughing as it was far
more ticklish for them....

The style is suntan or flesh colored (black or off black would be just as ticklish, but I like the natural look), sheer toe, (The reinforced heel and toe
blocks the perfect look of the feet, you can't make out the wonderful toes) and a very low denier, which is thickness.
If they are too thick, forget it. It may tickle, but not much. Basically, the ticklish scale is: super ticklish, very low, maybe 10, denier, then bare feet, then thicker
nylons as being least ticklish.

Color has nothing to do with ticklishness. Its the denier thickness.

I posted this pic elsewhere here, but this is my opinion of perfect! Everyone has their preferences, but these feet in this color sheer hose could keep me entertained for days! And the more ticklish, the better!

black hosea.jpg

I posted this pic elsewhere here, but this is my opinion of perfect! Everyone has their preferences, but these feet in this color sheer hose could keep me entertained for days! And the more ticklish, the better!

View attachment 707747

Yummy feet! Makes you want to slip off those shoes and use the pointy part of the heel to tickle her soles for a bit, doesn't it?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back