• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My feelings ...

FAIS

TMF Regular
Dear All

Wishing u a very merry christmas(belated) and a prosperous new year. I have always wanted to say something to my fellow TMFers and I suppose the current season is the best time to speak my heart out.

I have been a member of TMF since a decade now (almost) and in all this time I have been a lurker mostly. However I did talk to a few people every now and then.

However since the last few years I have started to feel lonely here and the feeling of being alone has been so much that I have decided to take care of it.

So today I wanna announce that I will be more participating from now on however I need all of you to support me and be my friends. I really do want and crave for good company

Its a simple question. Could I join ur company and be ur friend :) and share this wonderful fetish with you guys

All you have to do is start posting so people can get to know you better. Then things will happen as they may.

As an optional bonus, you can also find out who else lives in your area, and meet people in person. But yeah, do post, and do respond to posts; the connections are here to be made.

Thank you for the warm wishes. Feel free to pm me any time.

Merry Christmas back atcha, and congrats on delurking! Don't be shy, post lots, and have fun :)

So today I wanna announce that I will be more participating from now on however I need all of you to support me and be my friends. I really do want and crave for good company

Its a simple question. Could I join ur company and be ur friend :) and share this wonderful fetish with you guys

The good news is you've already joined our company , m'man. The next step is to participate a little more & I'm positive you'll eventually find the good company you crave. There's plenty of it here to be had.

Lookin' forward to hearing more from ya in 2011 , bud. :thumbsup:

Hey Fellows

Thank u all for a wonderful response. Yes I have decided to post more & make good friends :)

Bugman I've heard alot about you :)

Dear All

Wishing u a very merry christmas(belated) and a prosperous new year. I have always wanted to say something to my fellow TMFers and I suppose the current season is the best time to speak my heart out.

I have been a member of TMF since a decade now (almost) and in all this time I have been a lurker mostly. However I did talk to a few people every now and then.

However since the last few years I have started to feel lonely here and the feeling of being alone has been so much that I have decided to take care of it.

Great news!!! We are a mighty fun group of people. Head on into the Silly Stuff Forum and start an ask me thread. Get involved and have a blast. :boogie:

Singing: Feelings....nothing more than feelings....

Welcome aboard, mate! And seasons greetings as well!

Yep, I just recently started posting after first joining back in 2002!!!
I guess I was always worried that someone who knew me might find out, but fuck it, why should I care anyway? I presume anyone that knows me finding me on here is likely to be one of us in the first place. That being the case I suspect I would actually quite like them to find out ;)
Happy posting.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back