• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my feet (female)

beautiful

Emo-girl said:
i did a pic tell me what you think. Also added my face so you know its me :D
One could get lost in that face.I am half British myself!

you probly dropped the camera because you coudnt stop stop staring a your gourious feet. :yowzer:

Great Feet , Great Eyes, Great Sense of Style ...........I think we've found the hottest girl on this website :wowzer:

This reply will definately not be a redundant one...

...unlike some of our other friends here at the TMF...

Not to get too off-topic but I'm glad that you are one of the people from our (late teen) generation that like rock.

Any chance you'd like to talk about music since you work in a rock pub. Zeppelin is my 2nd favorite band, and since you both share the commonality of the UK, maybe you have cool opinions about (what was) the greatest heavy blues band.

The GREATEST!

renegadeguy2000 said:
... Zeppelin is my 2nd favorite band ...

Only your second favorite , renegadeguy2000? What band could possibly be so bad-ass as to relegate the almighty Zeppelin to a mere no.2?!?!

If you haven't already guessed , I'm ... uh ... kind of a big fan of Mr. Page , Mr. Plant , Mr. Jones , & Mr. Bonham.

TKLMAN said:
Only your second favorite , renegadeguy2000? What band could possibly be so bad-ass as to relegate the almighty Zeppelin to a mere no.2?!?!

If you haven't already guessed , I'm ... uh ... kind of a big fan of Mr. Page , Mr. Plant , Mr. Jones , & Mr. Bonham.

Ha. In case you missed it, I did give Zeppelin their honor of being the greatest heavy blues band (a.k.a. inventors of Metal); but my favorite band is AC/DC. Aussies were once sub-UK so they're still in the, uh, family.

How the band sounds is just as important as musicianship when it comes to rock favorites. There are only a few albums (by anyone) that I like the whole way through. Back in Black is the best out of my list.

Aren't we Forgetting The Who? Pretty Sure they're in the top 5 here people!

This thread was started over a yr ago....

......and with that said... If I was only 20 yrs younger, ...and single.....and could afford visiting the UK......

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back