• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Nest

carol8961

TMF Master
Being a newbie, I didn't know what to expect and being a bit shy, I was extremely nervous. But, I shouldn't have been! I never felt more welcomed and loved in my life! I truly feel blessed being part of this family (and that is what it is, family)! I may not have said a lot but I was taking it all in and was really enjoying every single minute of it! I love every single one of you and hope to see you all again soon! I especially can't wait til NEST 2012!

It was great to meet you, even if we only spoke for a small period of time! I hope we can get to know each other more in gatherings to come. :)

It was great to meet you, even if we only spoke for a small period of time! I hope we can get to know each other more in gatherings to come. :)

I am glad I met you, too. Hopefully, I'll have more chances to talk with you at other gatherings. I am planning to attend the gathering in Michigan. Maybe, I'll see you there!

Horse Rectum! :rowfull: My new favorite words. Glad you had a great time. You are a special lady no doubt and I look forward to seeing you again in Michigan.

Horse Rectum! :rowfull: My new favorite words. Glad you had a great time. You are a special lady no doubt and I look forward to seeing you again in Michigan.

Damn, I am laughing again!!! Loved meeting you for sure! You really are a kind and gentle man! See you in Michigan!!

I'm so glad I got to meet you this weekend! I have never laughed so hard in my life (horse rectum)!

P.S. Thanks for letting us join your table for lunch on Monday..... sorry for squeezing in. ;)

It was a pleasure to meet and chat with you. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Hey Roomie!
I am glad you had such a great time at NEST.

You have come a long way in just a few short months!

Why do I have the sudden urge to go to Michigan LOL

Glad you were there Carol and I am also glad we are friends. You are a very nice lady and person! Look forward to being friends for a long while.

Pokey

Carol - it was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you next year, or perhaps in Michigan.

Andy

Carol, had a wonderful time meeting you! I hope you will join us again! Think about Bella Bash in November...that is amazing as well!

Was great meeting and talking with you. I really hope you enjoyed yourself! :redheart:

It was great to meet you at the airport pickup caravan. I'm glad you had a great time and see you next year. :)

Carol, was great to finally meet you. Hope to see you again.

great meeting you, carol! glad you had such a great time! it's always cool to get good feedback from someone new :)

I'm so glad I got to meet you this weekend! I have never laughed so hard in my life (horse rectum)!

P.S. Thanks for letting us join your table for lunch on Monday..... sorry for squeezing in. ;)

I am glad you joined us for lunch! I am so glad we met! Can't wait til next year!

Hey Roomie!
I am glad you had such a great time at NEST.

You have come a long way in just a few short months!

Why do I have the sudden urge to go to Michigan LOL

Yeah, right! I definitely am going! Can't wait! By the way, I got an apartment in Secane, Delaware County. Moving June 13. Talk to you soon!

Carol, had a wonderful time meeting you! I hope you will join us again! Think about Bella Bash in November...that is amazing as well!

As I said above, I am a NEST lifer now!!! Loved meeting you all! I am going to Michigan in September and can't wait til Bella Bash!

Glad you were there Carol and I am also glad we are friends. You are a very nice lady and person! Look forward to being friends for a long while.

Pokey

It was great to finally meet you! I am so glad we are friends!! Thanks for making me feel welcome!! Friends for a lifetime!!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back