• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first session F/M

ticklishdanny

TMF Expert
Never realized there was a section for this so I figured I'd share this with everyone. If you didn't already read it on my blog. Here it is.

I played the 'lee, and my ex played the role of the (evil)'ler. Some background info, we met in junior year of high school and got together after graduation for a few months. Her name was Cassy, huge geek, loved k-dramas, wants to be a nurse, and the thing I LOVED about her was that she wore wayfarer glasses, you know, ray-bans, the kind you'd see on a hipster for fashion purposes, except she'd be as blind as a bat without them. So here goes, please keep in mind I don't remember our words exactly but I've scoured my memory trying to keep it as accurate as possible, so here goes.

I'd say a month before the actual session she went to a party for her uncle and had a few drinks. She texted me and asked what I was up to and added that she was pretty tipsy. I texted her back saying that I was at home studying (typical) and after a bunch of small talk she asked me to tell her something nobody knew about me. Gulp. Was it finally time to tell her about my kink? I asked if she'd remember this when she woke up the next day, she texted back "probably not lol". So I reluctantly told her after making her swear she'd take it with her to the grave. I texted her, "I kinda have a thing for tickling " She replied "lol? really? y?", and I told her "yeah, i mean i really like it, not sure why, you don't think i'm a weirdo now do you?". I waited for her text and when that annoying iPhone text mssg alert sounded my heart skipped a beat. "its not weird lol y do u like it so much tho?" and I told her it kinda turns me on, but that it's actually more platonic, kinda like going skydiving (some of us 'lees have taken A LOT of torture). So for the rest of the evening I filled her in on the tickling community, what happens during sessions and terminology like 'lers and 'lees. So I asked if she had any fantasies and she texted me she'd always wanted to try bondage. So naturally I asked if she'd rather be tied or do the tying, and she replied "lol id rather not be tied, wat if theres a fire? lol". Anyways I wanted to ask her to delete those texts I sent her but I know for a fact she hardly ever lets anyone touch her phone so that put my mind at ease. Fast forward about 3-4 weeks now.

She'd asked me out of the blue if I was busy. It being a Wednesday afternoon I told her I was done with class for the rest of the day and she told me to come over. This was my first girlfriend so of course, I hurried over. When I got to her house she asked what I wanted to do, being a somewhat boring guy I asked if there was any good movies she wanted to watch. (Seriously?! What is wrong with me?!) Needless to say we starting watching transformers and after the first half hour we got bored. After some small talk it was then that she asked me, "So when do I get to tie you down?". All I could say was "Uhmmm... what?". "You wanted to get tied up and tickled right?". "Uhmm I guess, but I've never actually been tied down or tickled crazy before." "Well there's a first time for everything right?" This was it. I was about to have my first session. Keep in mind that I'd never actually had a session as a 'ler or a 'lee, so at the time I didn't know which one I was, I just figured that 'lees have way more fun. So we went to her bedroom and she asked me to wait on her bed. She went out of the room and after a minute she was back with some silk neckties. She closed her bedroom door and at this point my heart is pounding like crazy. I guess she could tell I was nervous because she told me to relax. "Easy for you to say, if there's a fire I'm the one who's in trouble." She laughed and said "I promise I'll untie you if the smoke detector goes off, do you want to take off your glasses first?" I told her I wouldn't be able to see but she just said "We won't need a blindfold then, gimme your hand." In seconds my left wrist was already secured to her bed post. "Woah, when did you get so good at tying knots?" I asked. "Started practicing ever since you told me you were into this, too tight?" "No" I said, and she got to work on my other wrist and ankles.

I'd never been tied before, I must say it's pretty exciting. "Try to get out" she said. I couldn't. I was pretty well restrained considering she'd used only four silk ties and for a few seconds I wondered what must go through the minds of Tickle Abuse's models right before the fun is about to start. "Ok, you ready?" This was it, time to find out if I was destined to be a 'lee. "Wait." I told her. "Do I get a safeword?" "That kinda takes the fun out of it, how about a time limit?" she asked. I thought about it for a second, then agreed, after all, how bad could it be? I'd read a ton of torture/post-torture stories from 'lees on the forum and thought "How bad could it be?". BIG mistake. She set a timer on her phone for ten minutes before she leaned in and kissed me. "Here we go" she said with a smirk.

'Lers, let me just say, you really should thank your vanilla partners (and non-vanilla partners too!) for 'leeing for you, especially if they don't want to. Without skipping a beat she went right for my ribs. I was pretty surprised by how ticklish I actually was. I guess I had forgotten that I could hardly move because the first thing I instinctively did was to try and move my arms to keep her from tickling me, only I couldn't control myself and my wrists eventually began chaffing. I knew I couldn't get out, but that sure as heck didn't keep me from trying. I'd never laughed for so long and so hard in my life, and I don't think she did either because I could hear her laughing too! "OH MY GOD, HAHA, STOP, HOLY SHIT!" was the first thing to come out of my mouth. It was such a rush! "Stop squirmin' so much!" she told me, but all I could think about was about how much time was left on the timer. I'd reached the point where I was laughing so hard no sound came out and all I could hear were her giggles. Just as I thought it could not get any worse it did. She stopped for a few moments and asked if I was okay. I caught my breath but before I could even answer she lifted up my shirt and dug her fingers into my sides. I guess it was at this point that I was laughing so loud her dog 2 rooms away started barking. I was laughing and telling her to stop and she did, for a second.

She got up and walked to the end of the bed. I looked up and squinted trying to see if she was going to untie me yet. Instead I felt her fingers running down my socks. "No way, Cassy, don't!" The next few minutes after she took off my socks were absolute hell. Seriously. I'd reached the point where my hands were chafing and my laughter produced no sound. Then, FINALLY the timer went off. Salvation! She finally stopped. I was practically in tears. Good thing I didn't have anything to drink before I went over to her house, it would've been a mess! "That was fun! Well maybe not for you but for me that was hilarious!" she said while she was loosening the knots and setting me free. I was glad it was finally over, but the thing is, 'leeing is sort of like a roller coaster to me. It was only after it was over that I knew that I actually liked it. Hard to believe if you're not a 'lee huh? One 'ler I met on the TMF actually told me that she thought us 'lees are crazy for willfully getting restrained and tickled. Turns out Cassy didn't like 'leeing, like at all, she only liked 'lering, sadly. Says she just can't take it, which is a total bummer cause I really wanted to get her back, but even then it turns out I'm not much of a 'ler.

Danny, great story, great writing, great experience. We're all lucky to get to read that!

That was way cool! I love real stories like this. I would've liked a little more detail, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for telling your story. :thumbsup:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back