• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first time REALLY tickling someone! (M/F, pretty short story)

AceOfTickles

This was years ago, can't quite remember my age at the time. I was over at a cousins house, and we were outside raking leaves since it was autumn at the time. My cousin decided it'd be fun to jump in the leaves, so she did, and told me to join in. I really don't like jumping in leaf piles because it gets in my hair and down my shirt and stuff, but I did just for fun. I never knew my cousin was ticklish before this, but when I was climbing out of the pile, I found her in the perfect position for me to tickle her, so I seized my chance. I sat on top of her waist and started tickling her upper body. I tickled her underarms, her tummy, and her ribs. In the midst of tickling her, I brushed my fingertips across her boobs through her shirt (it was an accident I swear!!) and she jerked and laughed really hard. At this, I started tickling her boobs through her shirt. She started screaming and laughing, tossing her head back and forth. I stopped when I realized that I was tickling my cousin's boobs, that probably isn't very appropriate, but when I stopped, she seemed kinda disappointed, so I darted my hands for her breasts again and resumed tickling. This carried on for about ten minutes, then I decided to stop. Good thing is, she enjoyed it, because she let me do it again later that same day!

AceOfTickles

Sometimes cousins are cool because it's like they are "forbidden fruit". As long as it doesn't go too far, why not?

Sorry for the late reply, and no, unfortunately I didn't. And I don't think I ever will because she's getting married...well, I won't be able to tickle her breasts anymore that's for sure! Lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back