• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend is going to tickle me....

laxmirose

Hi everyone, I am really shy and new here. Love being tickled and I have a great guy friend who wants to tickle me. I am cool with it but we are only ever going to be just friends. We have mutually agreed we don't want to be in a romantic relationship. I also wanna explore mild sensation play with him cause I like that. So basically we want to explore our fetishes in a safe environment cause we trust each other. We are planning to do something next week and I'm worried about how to handle his sexual arousal if it happens. I told him I don't want to do anything more sexual like hand jobs and definitely not anything else either. He agreed, but is this realistically possible? We both get aroused by tickling and my sensation play stuff is all about arousing someone. By the way, I am 23 and he is 25 so it's not like we are too young for sex. I just don't want the complications of it. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you so very much in advance!!!!!!

Just tickle and don't bang. It's surprisingly simple to pull off.

Sexual Play + "Just Friends" = Dumb Idea

This. Even if you don't have sex, you are doing something sexual, and it WILL complicate things.

Sexual Play + "Just Friends" = Dumb Idea

I gotta agree. If tickling wasn't a sexual thing for you, then maybe. But it's going to complicate things and if this is something that arouses you, caution will be tossed to the wind. I'd reconsider this or the relationship you have with him.

I would feel lucky to plan ahead for play with someone who was interested in being as clear about the terms as possible. I've never found it difficult to conform to pre-specified limits, even when emotional or sexual feelings have the potential to run high, maybe because I value honesty between friends so highly. If I felt pressure from my partner to break a limit mid-play <I>on the grounds</I> that feelings were high -- especially if it was a limit that I originally requested -- that would be a fairly serious red flag deserving discussion, not concession.

So, it sounds like it <I>could</I> be great, if you and your friend are truly arranging openly with each other and afford each other that kind of respect.

Solve your problem the easy way and just have sex. You're only young once. :)

Also: Never underestimate the power of female feelings once it comes to that kind of intimacy!

If anyone knows it is possible, it is I. Just have fun and if arousal happens just try and ride the feeling out.

But hey! Whatever happened? this is pretty old. Did everything go ok?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back