• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My gf tickled

I myself Loved it, where are you and your girlfriend from? She has very sexy and extremely ticklish feet.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess everybody can understand that our motivation to make more videos increases when so many people say their opinions on it.

Every feedback is helpful! :)

damn you tube removed it !!!!......whats this country coming too ..but thanks for sharing regardless

perfect this video, i loved,,,she is so ticklish,,real ticklish,, perfect,,soles what perfect soles... thank u.

Come on guys, I already reposted it. But to avoird confusion, I'll repost it in my original thread-starting post.

@rcmsyk And I surely won't do anything just because jou write in caps.

Come on guys, I already reposted it. But to avoird confusion, I'll repost it in my original thread-starting post.

@rcmsyk And I surely won't do anything just because jou write in caps.

Perhaps they didnt checked the second Page of this thread. They watch just the first post and seen the Youtube link.

Very Good

:thumbsup:

Very good clip. Great Reactions, Someone in an earlier post said her feet werent that great. Hes been smoking something powerful! Great Feet, technique, and laughter! Please dont hesitate to post as much of her as you wish! Bravo

hey, echt süß, wie deine freundin um gnade bettelt :)
im ernst, eines der besten amateur-videos, die ich bisher gesehen habe. benutzt ihr safe-words?
kleiner verbesserungsvorschlag: ich würde etwas an der beleuchtung ändern. ihre füße sehen sehr rot aus irgendwie...

Nein, wir benutzen keine safewords ;)
Und das mit der Beleuchtung liegt teilweise daran, dass wir die Qualität für den Upload ein wenig runterschrauben mussten. Das Original ist über 2 Gigabyte groß. Und das wollten wir dann doch nicht hochladen ;)

TRANSLATION:
We don't use safewords. ;)
About the lighting... we just realizes that in the original video, the lighing is much better. But it was over 2 gigs in size, so we didn't upload the orignial but rather a toned-down version.

you gf has cute feet lucky bastard :D
If you ever make a video again (and I hope you will) I think you should use
a few more tools for tickle, like pencils and feathers and a brush, at least that's what I should do :)
good work!

About the other tools:
We actually wanted to do it, but when making the video, we didn't even realize that it was already 11 minutes long. And when I finally saw it, we decided to leave it how it is. No editing, so you can see that it's all real. No pauses disguised by editing ;)

simply wonderful! is your girl a ticklee? or did she agree on your wish? however, she's great.... i guess thin nylons would be a good option for the future!

Thanks alot for this! It's even better than some of the pro-stuff, and I'm not even a foot-guy...

noch eine kleine sache: evtl. wäre es interessant, mehr von ihren füßen zu gesicht zu bekommen. dass deine freundin ihr gesicht selbst nicht zeigen möchte, ist verständlich.
aber um einen besseren eindruck zu bekommen, würde eine andere kamera-position bzw. mehrere perspektiven auf ihre gekitzelten füße das ganze NOCH besser machen :)

kann man denn auf weitere videos hoffen?

btw: meine freundin wird richtig verrückt, wenn ich ihre zehen festhalte und ihre zehen unterseiten kitzle. versuch es doch mal ;-)

trans:

just a little thing: maybe you should show more of her feet. it's understandable, that your girl doesn't want to show her face. but maybe you could add more perspectives on her feet to give us more informations about her beauty. It would make the video even more better, if we yould see her tickled feet out of more views.

can we hope to see another vids?

btw: my girlfriend becomes wild, when I hold up her toes and tickle her at the underside of them. she becomes crazy! maybe you should try it :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back