• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My gf's feet are too ticklish!!

taz tickling

My girlfriend has the cutest small feet and she loves to wear nylons, and like most ppl on here i love to tickle nyloned feet. but she doesnt like it as they are too ticklish. is there anyway of making them less ticklish?

Thermal wool socks.

Or anything to get more layers onto her feet.

No guarantees, tho.

Chrstopher

The sadist in me wants to say overload therapy (i.e. tickle her nylon feet for hours and hours straight) the sadist in me isn't a very nice guy.

Chances are, if her feet are ticklish they are ticklish. The only thing I would suggest is what Gadilici suggested or if she is OK with you "experimenting" try different techniques to see if there is anything that still tickles but she finds tolerable.

yeah, my girlfriend's just way too hot. is there a way to make her uglier?

really?

My girlfriend has the cutest small feet and she loves to wear nylons, and like most ppl on here i love to tickle nyloned feet. but she doesnt like it as they are too ticklish. is there anyway of making them less ticklish?

No, and if you want my advice, I'd give up on her altogether and send her my way.

Tickle her with socks on...or tie her up and see how ticklish she really is...

However, You probably won't have her for a girlfriend anymore, but One problem at a time, ok...

Last edited:
Don't tickle her as hard, how does that sound? Be gentle, use feathers and light touches and don't overdo it. But if she just doesn't like it - tough luck! Some people don't like their feet touched.

Ease her into it. Start off with light touches, feathers stroking her soles, or intermingle short bursts of tickling with a nice long foot massage for her.

It might take some time, but if you slowly submerse her into it a small bit at a time, she might come to really, really like it. ;)

You mean to tell me that you have a gf with small, pretty, ticklish feet and you want to make them less sensitive? You have exactlly what all of are hoping for. Are you kidding? Is this a joke??

I agree with Viper. Short sessions, mixed with massages. Slowly increasing length. Building up her endurance so to speak & perhaps beginning to actually enjoy the sensations.

I agree with Viper. Short sessions, mixed with massages. Slowly increasing length. Building up her endurance so to speak & perhaps beginning to actually enjoy the sensations.

This, completely. Also, some toe sucking/kissing usually feels nice to ladies, if they can get over the "wierdness" of it.

my feet were always really ticklish, but i just kept getting tickled when i was younger so i'v got used to it and now love it :D!

For me, there is no such thing as a girl who has feet that are, "Too Ticklish". I think what you should do here is slowly get her to actually start enjoying it. Try this....Tell her for every minute she can take of you tickling her soles, you will give her five minutes of soothing and comforting foot massage. If she agrees to this, she should slowly develop more of a tolerance, if not enjoyment for having her soles tickled.

Lets see, your GF has small cute feet that are just faaaaaar too ticklish.

Send her to the studios of TickleAbuse and let her get paid for "treatments"! Heh heh heh.....

No, in all seriousness, send her TickleAbuse, but let her know what its for (if she doesn't already know). How would this solve YOUR problem? Um.....I'm sorry, I just don't see the problem. I just see the financial opportunity! I'm gonna file this one under "Not an issue".

rub ben-gay in for a few minutes...it will deaden the nerves by 50%

the wheelchair does just fine for me. i'm sure she'll figure it out
hahaha
is there really such a thing as TOO ticklish? that just makes it all the more fun doesn't it??

You mean to tell me that you have a gf with small, pretty, ticklish feet and you want to make them less sensitive? You have exactlly what all of are hoping for. Are you kidding? Is this a joke??

i feel like some people here are missing the point...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back