• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend and Jon

b1eh1269

hey guys! i'm new to the forums, but have loved foot tickling for quite some time.. my girlfriend knows all about my kinky little fetish, and she embraced it! i'm starting to wonder sometimes if she enjoys it too :)

anyways... i got a call at 630 this morning from my girlfriend, we'll call her Emily. She told me she was getting ready to hang out with her friend Jon. I said cool, being too tired to really comprehend what was going on.. Jon was notorious for tickling her feet.. I wonder if he has a tickle fetish as well.. Right before we hung up, Emily told me to keep my phone on loud, she's gonna call me back in about half an hour.. I drowsily agreed, and went back to bed.. Sure enough, after another half an hour of sleep, i was woken up again. I tried to say hello, but nobody said anything back. I listened for a while, and I heard emily say to Jon, "You know what i just realized Jon? You always tickle my feet! I need to build up my tickle stamina against you!" This of course got my full attention. I had no idea where they were, or what was going on, all I could do was listen intently on the other line.. She began to giggle, and say "oh gosh, that really tickles! haha stohahahahapppp it Jon!" This went on for an amazing 5 minutes.. Then she made a comment that REALLY got me going.. she randomly blurted out "mmmm actually, that spot right there feels pretty good... go a little slower..." MY JAW IMMEDIATELY DROPPED! was this really happening?! this had to be a dream... after listening to them chat casually for another 10 minutes, i had figured they were done, and she forgot to turn her phone off.. But then she made one last comment.. "Wow, 15 minutes of straight foot tickling, I can't believe you tickled me that long! Your hands never left my feet once!!! It's a good thing we pulled over to the side of the road! You wouldn't have been able to tickle me as good as you did with one hand on the wheel, and one hand on my feet!" Then she immediately hung up. What a beautiful way to start my morning... Now I'm stuck all day thinking about Jon tickling her feet, and she told me she will call me tonight and give me all the details..

I have pictures to show of my girlfriend's feet, but somebody will have to teach me how to link them or upload them, seeing as how I'm new..

Welcome to the TMF, b1eh1269, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Fine story. Jon was very lucky.

thanks buddy! i'm having a lot of fun on here!!! and yes, Jon was lucky, and so was I!!! My girlfriend gave him my number, and he threw out the idea that we should tickle her together!! haha of course, even though i wanted to jump at the offer, i played it cool.. i said sound's good, we'll see man... oh boy, and summer's just gettin started :)

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM. I will be looking forward to reading some more of your stories. :bouncybou

If another guy was tickling my girlfriend, I would freak out - especially because I have a tickle fetish. I don't understand you, honestly. Should he do her as well? :)

Bleh I don't get it, did she deliberately call you back on purpose so you could hear Jon tickle her, or wasn't she aware of her phone being on?

Does Jon have a foot fetish or are her feet her weak spot?

Now this is my kinda story and I can totally relate to this. I hope you have more stories to share. :D

ehh... some guys enjoy watching their girls get tickled. not my thing. Id be facing assault charges if someone tickled my wife.. ha ha

ehh... some guys enjoy watching their girls get tickled. not my thing. Id be facing assault charges if someone tickled my wife.. ha ha

+1

But still, thanks for sharing this nice story with us :)

Bleh I don't get it, did she deliberately call you back on purpose so you could hear Jon tickle her, or wasn't she aware of her phone being on?

Does Jon have a foot fetish or are her feet her weak spot?

i guess my girlfriend was just in a generous mood! she called me on purpose, and then set the whole thing up.. i dont know if Jon has a foot fetish, but i mean cmon... he tickles her feet all the time! and yes, feet are her weak spot.. but if you tickle her feet slowly, she really really likes it :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back