• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend isn't ticklish!

ExcuseMeSir

Help!!!

Has anyone dated somebody who wasn't ticklish? A year ago, I dated a girl who was only ticklish on her feet, albeit certain parts of the sole. Towards the end of our few months together, every part of her foot was ticklish, even the toes.

Should I try some "subliminal" tickling or reverse psychology in hopes of making this new girlfriend ticklish? I've gotten her to twitch her foot with a few strokes whenever we're lying at opposite ends of her bed and she seems a little ticklish on her sides now after repeated pokes, heh.

To the curb, Alice!

with a mentality like that your be single 80 and alone

who cares if shes not ticklish ? are u really that shallow that your gonna dump her over something so superficial ? i mean if you truly dont have feelings for her then u should consider it

but dont dump her cause shes not ticklish thats stupid and shallow

Uh.... okay, so she's not ticklish. Big deal. If you want tickling in your life that bad, get her to tickle you. : /

Seriously, give the poor girl a chance before you drop her just because she doesn't react to tickling (and hey, sometimes people are just ticklish to very random things, and you haven't found out what that is yet).

It's not the worst...

Think about this, my girlfriend is so damn insanely ticklish (probably the most ticklish girl i've ever seen, including clips) and guess what she absolutely haes being tickled. I actually pisses her off. It's like living on top of a gold mine and not being able to excavate!!! :rant:But i love her so she can tickle me all she wants...:lovestory:3poke:

so you think he should dump her because shes not ticklish ?

are you married ?

Hell no. and yes, if you have a true tickling fetish, then you would dump any woman that isnt ticklish. perhaps his fetish isnt that strong. i guess it varies in intensity with every person.

I`d dump her immediately, and if you become lonely get a puppy.:dog:

Hell no. and yes, if you have a true tickling fetish, then you would dump any woman that isnt ticklish. perhaps his fetish isnt that strong. i guess it varies in intensity with every person.

so your not married ..... well have you ever wondered why ? LOL

If she can't give you what you need, move on. There are other fish in the sea. That's not being shallow, that's knowing what you want and having the confidence to go get it. Good luck.

haha, there's no way i'm dumping this girl over this less than desirable quality. she's just too good to let go of. i just wish she was more ticklish.

Dude, I totally hear you. I'm in the same boat. the guy i'm kind of seeing isn't ticklish at all. It sucks. If you can seperate the two, find a tickling partner. meet up for tickling, then release the sexual tension from the tickle meeting onto your girlfriend. its not technically cheating if it's not sex.
good luck.

well with a mentality like that your gonna be 80 alone and very hungry
Because of course wanting to have a wife that sexually pleases you is FUCKING PREPOSTEROUS! Jesus, what kind of sick, twisted bastard would want that?

If it bothers you enough that you couldn't live your life with her if she's not ticklish, then give her another chance and talk to her about it/tell her about your fetish (if you haven't already (not that it's her fault she's not ticklish)). If it's not that big a deal, just deal with it (but still talk to her about it). You seem to know what you want though.

And Claire, yes it is. If you honestly believe that you have to have sex in order to be cheating on somebody then you should not be in a relationship right now. That means everything leading up to sex is not cheating. Cuddling, kissing, foreplay, filming eachother nude, so on and so forth. I'm sure your boyfriend would not agree.

Someone really needs to look into researching a tickle drug... don't we have any budding neuroscientists out there? :D

I don't think he should dump her just because she's not ticklish. I mean it depends on how important it is to you. There are many more things to worry about in a relationship.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back