• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend tickled me

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
New to this site and i've met some cool people so far. Some asked me to share an experience i've had with my girlfriend so I think i'll give it a shot. Hope ya enjoy :rainbow:

Alright so my girlfriend has been into tickling a tad longer then me but I was still into the wild n crazy stuff like her so one night we decided to mess around and have some fun. We dont own much kinky toys or anything but we did have 2 pairs of handcuffs from spencers haha. We both started to mess around with each other on the bed doin the typical foreplay stuff. Making out, touchy touchy and all that and then she asked if I would be ok with using our cuffs. Of course I said yes thinking it would just be one more thing next to all the stuff we normally do.

She had pulled my shirt off and I was just in my night time sweatpants. I was layin on my back and she put my hands over my head and cuffed them to the bedframe. I began to pull at the cuffs a bit becoming very excited about the whole thing. Once I was cuffed up she wasted no time getting into it. She gave me some kisses and licks on my bare stomach and ran her really soft hands up and down my sides. A few seconds later I felt her lips against mine and we began to make out some more while she continued to feel me up. I was in freakin heavin...until she drug one of her fingernails down my tummy and into my belly button which made me laugh. This is where the action started up lol

She pulled away before I could get one last kiss in. I already knew what she was gonna do to me since shes evil that way haha. She gave me that kinda look and before I had time to say no she began to slide all her fingers against my sides and stomach which lead to me squirming and rocking around the bed as much as I could. Couldnt do much due to me being cuffed and her sitting on my waist. Her one hand continued to tickle my bare stomach as her other slowly traced my waist line which lead to me lifting my waist up off the bed laughing more and more from this. She stopped for a sec and poked my sides at the same time and made me jump from that and not knowing it I yelled out You bitch and that made her laugh but it also made her just go crazy on me lol. Drug her nails all over my stomach and ribs, poking and digging in and slowly moved to my underarms where she wiggled all 10 of her fingers at once and made me laugh and beg for her to stop doing this to me. I began to get loud so she put one of her hands over my mouth and said for me to behave which for some reason turned me on instantly haha. Her other hand continued to tickle my armpit as I laughed and screamed into her hand and I even took a few licks but it didnt do anything. After some time she stopped again kissed down my tummy and pulled on my bra to taunt me more. She gave me a few more tickles down my body until she sat on my knees

Right after she sat on me she grabbed my foot and I began to beg and yell for her not to even touch my feet. She ripped both my ankle socks off and began to move all her fingers all around my foot and it made me thrash and rock back and fourth. She held my foot still and continued to tickle my foot with all her nails and poked each nail into my foot one at a time. Me kicking as hard as I could failed due to her sitting on me making me feel much more helpless from it. Dude I just wanted this to be over with but at the same time I was enjoying it lol. She drug her index finger across my toes and down my foot but much faster this time and looked back at me and stuck her tounge out to taunt me some mooore lol. I could barely breathe or think straight and she could tell I was beginning to give up. Before she stopped she leaned over and licked my foot up and down once which made me let out a huge sigh with laughter and shock. Sat back on my waist and asked how I liked it and I responded with "loved it but I hate you for putting me through that but I loved that surprise". Smiling at me and just looked so happy she gave me a kiss on my lips and took the handcuffs off me. We didnt stop there but that was it for the tickling.

One of the greatest nights of my life. Sexy, surprising and fun as hell :kissing: I will never ever forget it! Oh and girls can love other girls just as much as guys can love other guys and nothing is wrong with it :) So yep that was the beginning for me haha hope you guys/girls enjoy it (whoever reads)

That sounds wonderful, like you both had a lot of fun. :couch:
Thanks so much for sharing the experience with us. :D

Very Cool.. The two of you should come to the Tickle Party in Atlantic city this month !

That was a great story. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad she got you good. You probably deserved it. ;)

Thats an awesome story! Seems like ya'll definetly had some fun and thats always the best part :) Thanks for sharing!

wow...great tickling experience diana...heres to more and u telling us about them

Is your friend not ticklish that there will be no revenge? I would hope she would be into it as much as she likes to tickle you.

That story was most excellent,thanks for sharing!
p.s. Hooray for lesbian tickle enthusiasts! there simply aren't enough of us out there:thumbsup:

Hahaha thanks! Nope not many at all but im new to this stuff so maybe we'll get more into it lol I mean who doesnt like bein tortured by tickling? :p

NICE STORY!

Hahaha thanks! Nope not many at all but im new to this stuff so maybe we'll get more into it lol I mean who doesnt like bein tortured by tickling? :p

^ I will be waiting to read any more tickling stories like this.^:jumpupanddown:

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back