• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriends Feet

Weapon X

TMF Poster
Lots of people post em, so I figured why not me?

MyBirthdayandBeyond035.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond037.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond038.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond042.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond044.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond043.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond032.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond033.jpg

MyBirthdayandBeyond034.jpg

Questions? Comments?

Lucky man, and she certainly seems accepting to your fetish, Jackpot man :)

I wish you he best of luck :)

LowBass said:
How old is she?

She's 19.

Lucky man, and she certainly seems accepting to your fetish, Jackpot man :)

I wish you he best of luck :)

Thank you both, and I am pretty lucky, I mean it took a little over a year to tell her about my foot/tickling fetish, and she wasn't really weirded out or anything, very accepting in fact. She says it makes her feel good about her self, well comfortable with having big feet that is.

I only hope you continue to be a regular poster..........do you have any pics of her in bondage?

What size are her feet? They don't look that big to me.

I only hope you continue to be a regular poster..........do you have any pics of her in bondage?

No bondage yet, but maybe in the near future, she's doesn't mind that either, she's pretty kinky herself. She's let me blind fold her, use baby oil, feathers, all that stuff.

What size are her feet? They don't look that big to me.

Their actually size tens, although she says certain shoes she needs an eleven. They really don't look that big in the pics, but believe me they are, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Big Feet FTW!

Oh and in case you were wondering, yes they are EXTREMELY ticklish.

Hi , thank you both for posting! Your girl is absolutely lovely and COOL too, lol. I love her soles, they're truly beautiful.

perfet

your a lucky guy those feet are beyond perfect and to have one of those rare girls that are accepting of the foot/tickling fetish is amazing you are the luckiest dude ever

So are her feet very ticklish? I love her toes being painted that color. She has very sexy feet. Would love to see more pictures or maybe even a video clip of you tickling her feet.

TicklesFemales

These pics are marvelous , Weapon X! Your girlfriend really has got quite the pair of AMAZING-LOOKING feet! ... very nice!

... & you're absolutely right ... BIG FEET on PRETTY WOMEN RULE!!!

Thanks so much to you & your girlfriend for sharing these images , Weapon X. Hope to see more from yous guys.

btw - I rather like the pics of her in the red hoodie. Kinda makes her seem like Little Red Riding Hood ... which , I suppose , would make you the Big Bad Wolf , Weapon X. :devil2:

Great looking feet. She wants them tickled and sucked. Give her what she wants.:tiger:

Very nice! As ticklesfemales also asked - any chance of a video of tickling her lovely feet? :D

Thanks for the feedback everyone, glad you all enjoyed them.:)
So are her feet very ticklish? I love her toes being painted that color. She has very sexy feet. Would love to see more pictures or maybe even a video clip of you tickling her feet.TicklesFemales

Yes, as I said a few posts back they are extremely ticklish, she goes nuts. I mean I don't have any finger nails and my hands alone make her go crazy. Her worst spots are the sides of her big toes, the side, like her arch area, and her heels.

I would be glad to get more pics up for you guy's, I just got to find time.:D

As for video clips, well not any time soon, :sorry:

Oh yes, I understand you... I LOVE big feet :D And she has some very beautiful ones. I'd love to see her blindfolded and her large soles tickled with a feather ;)

The lady and her feet are lovely. My compliments on her choice of toenail polish - it is a pretty shade.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back