• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my girlfriend's feet

Just saw the tickling clips thanks but maybe some longer clips where you really are tickling her feet good so we can hear her laughter. You can tell by her moving her feet that she is ticklish but tickling to me is not that great unless the lady is laughing from it.

good looking feet your girlfriend has. I love her arches. Any updates of her feet now that the weather is getting warmer. Flip flops maybe? Thanks and tell her she has beautiful feet.

Here's a couple pics of her foot, trying to get some pics with her wearing flip flops. Also what color nail polish would you guys like to see?

I love light reds and pinks. But I really want to see her feet tickled good in a clip hearing her laughter for a long time at least a min. or two.

I like the way she wiggles and spreads her toes when you tickle her foot.
She has very sexy feet and toes, and I hope to see more in the future.

Nice clips, thanks for sharing.

Well James, after carefully looking over all the evidence that you
have presented, I am ready to make a verdict, "Guilty", your, i'm very
sure hot GF is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt of having very nice,
very pretty feet. Now, for the sentencing. As the judge here in this
case, I find most crimes here are miss-sentenced all the time. I am
not going to let her off easy I'm afraid. Her crime was a severe crime
& for thinging and saying her feet are not hot and sexy, I sentence her
to no less then 1 year and no more then 75 years w/ no parole to be
with you and TMF. While doing her time, she may earn good points
for "good behavior" and "showing her feet in nylons", to you and us,lol.
:goodjob:blowkiss::goodjob:

These are for her james, tell her nice feet.:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Awesome and please keep the pics coming! More soles please and please, please, please, thank your girlfriend for us.

Here are a couple more shots of her feet with french tip. TickleFemales, Let me tie her feet up, that way I can take video and tickle without trying to hold her feet down. I have family staying over so I can really do much. I'll make sure her feet are nice and soft when I tickle her.

I'll try to get some sole shots, I forgot... sorry. Thanks for the feedback you guys... She really is getting more confident about showing her feet.

Good pics. But maybe you addd in more sole shots?

here are a couple more I took today. Sorry I haven't taken pics of her soles. I really love her arches. And she knows this, so she teases me, all the time. Of course she also lets me play with them.

Lovely shots. Thanks, James. She has fine looking soles.

Mitch

she has really nice feet i really liked all the pics and the videos were great too thanks for sharing

hi guys its been sometime since I posted some pics. Here are some pics of her arches, sole and toes in a dark burgundy nail polish. Hope you guys like it. Also a question for you guys, which nail polish do you think looks best on her out of the pics I've posted so far: light pink, french tip, burgundy? What color would you guys like to see? thanks.

By the way she is really thankful for your compliments!!!

Here are some more shots of her feet. She has really come around about her being shy showing her feet. Feedback is always welcomed, and requests too. Hehe... She really likes compliments.

Sorry if the pics are a bit shaky, out of focus, I don't know what happen. Also the lighting is bad

more pics

here are some pics of her feet. What other color should she do her nails?

James,

Does she go ballistic when you like her soles or her toes? By the way, her arches captivate me as well. Tell her thank you for us.

Hi guys here some pics of her feet. She just got her pedi and got a french tip. I don't know what I like best. either dark polish or french tip... tell me what you think.

Beautiful! And it looks like the dog knows a good thing when he see's it too!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back