• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Home Town [Maine]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Just a few photos I've taken of the town where my husband and I grew up in Maine. My camera isn't the best but oh well =P

The pier where the "Margaret Todd" sails from, which is a schooner that does tours around the harbor.
ae4mbp.jpg

I went for a walk with my best friend last summer and the sky was amazingly gorgeous.
b5pgsn.jpg

The "Margaret Todd" schooner
ao5n9g.jpg

Egg Rock Lighthouse - I took this last summer on the nature cruise, gorgeous day and gorgeous sights :D
hwn9fs.jpg

This one I took while on a whale watching trip, summer 2010. We were SO close to them, it was amazing!
14j6vjr.jpg

That looks like a beautiful place to live! The scenery looks spectacular :)

It is truly the most beautiful place I've ever seen. My camera does not do it justice!

Absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to see some more casual shots around town, average everyday stuff.

Beautiful, Brandi. Looks like a serene place to live, but I'll pass on the winter weather. :shake:

Fantastic! Completely different from Lexington. I'm guessing the seafood is off the charts!

Fantastic! Completely different from Lexington. I'm guessing the seafood is off the charts!

It is! Our town has seafood in almost every single restaurant, besides the bakeries. Tons of lobster fishermen. It's sooo busy in the summer because Acadia National Park is like THE place to see when you go to Maine.

I HAVE BEEN TO MAINE.

Your home state is very scenic along the coast.

Awesome hun! Ever been to Sanford? That's where my father grew up. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back