• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my husband has NO CLUE that I love to be tickled...

Iris

TMF Master
Okay...I'm tired of living in this sham of a relationship....right now I am going into my husband's room...and I am going to ask him to rub my feet with lotion then tickle them..... my guess is he will say hell no....but I am going right now....this is going to determine whether my divorce will be sooner than later !!!!!!!!!!!!! on your mark get set go........ I'll be back ..... Iris

shit...that didn't take long at all...I got a maybe later which will turn into it's late i'm tired........damn it all!!!!! at least I try..... one day I will meet my sole mate........

Importance

try tickling him first, if that doesn't work, just tell him... "hey, I want you to tickle me" let him know that it is important to you.

Sorry to hear it Iris...

I feel your pain!!! I hope you get the tickles you deserve....

tried all of it.... told him... tickled him....blah blah blah.....sometimes a brick has more personality......

Getting divorced due to lack of tickling seems a bit extreme to me.

Getting divorced due to lack of tickling seems a bit extreme to me.

Concur. If it is such a big part of your life, you should have told him BEFORE you got engaged/married. IMO, waiting till after marriage isn't very wise, as you can't get out of a marriage as easily as breaking up with an SO. If you felt you couldn't tell him, maybe you two aren't right for each other, as I view a soul (or sole, as Iris put it) mate as someone that you could tell anything and everything and they would be supportive of you.

If he's not into it, would he be okay with getting your tickling needs fulfilled elsewhere, such as meeting TMFers? Obviously don't go behind his back as that could be viewed as cheating, and that wouldn't get you anywhere.

/ end longest post of mine in a while. ;)

Oh, and, good lucky girly!

Agree with "Aunty" there. However, I do understand Iris' dilemma.
My 2nd wife knew "before" we go married, & gave me the impression we could work it out. 2 years later sleeping in sep. beds...being the "pervert, control-freak, sick & twisted" etc. Of course, only tip of the ice-berg.
I do give kudos to those who are in one-sided relationships, but as we all say life is too short!!

I feel sorry for you because he doesn’t share your fetish…we all know how much of a bummer that can be.:disgust:

On the upside though, if you would like someone to tie you down and tickle you endlessly for hours I’m sure many TMF members (including myself) would be more then happy to help you out :twohugs:

DJ Tickler

Hey Iris, sorry to hear of your problem.

Shame your over the pond from me, if you know what i mean!!!!

Same here though, my wife will not let me tickle her so i have no one to tickle, so frustraiting!!!

Hope it all changes for you soon hun.

xx

How in heck could he not know?

Okay...I'm tired of living in this sham of a relationship....right now I am going into my husband's room...and I am going to ask him to rub my feet with lotion then tickle them..... my guess is he will say hell no....but I am going right now....this is going to determine whether my divorce will be sooner than later !!!!!!!!!!!!! on your mark get set go........ I'll be back ..... Iris

Iris, tickle him, then tell him about you.... and if no response, throw him out of bed. But seriously, look to see if tickling him creates arousal in him (surprise erection)... I could say much more but you know what to do... a little stoke across his foot during oral?

He has to get it sooner.... it's already later?

Gooood luck,Lea

that's what I'm sayin" how can he not know!!!! I have feathers everywhere..... He knows I like bondage that is not a secret..... tickling he just doesn't get it...really he doesn't get me....and for getting married without sharing my Tickling interest....well I didn't really figure out how important that was or how fun until I came to TMF last year when my sister showed me her tickling videos she made.......and I had tickling sessions!!! so there it is.... Happy Wednesday to ALL!!!!

that's what I'm sayin" how can he not know!!!! I have feathers everywhere..... He knows I like bondage that is not a secret..... tickling he just doesn't get it...really he doesn't get me....and for getting married without sharing my Tickling interest....well I didn't really figure out how important that was or how fun until I came to TMF last year when my sister showed me her tickling videos she made.......and I had tickling sessions!!! so there it is.... Happy Wednesday to ALL!!!!

does he practice bondage with you?

I'm on the fence with this one. If all else in the relationship is fine, then it's hard to understand a divorce over the matter but I understand the feeling of how much it means to you. I've been trying to find someone who is into tickling and won't bother getting into a relationship unless that is possible.

One more thing, and this works for both males and females, if the hint isn't working, come right out with it, we're not mind readers.

I can deal with being alone (I actually like it most times) but I know myself and don't want to piss someone off because of my playfullness. I at least let it be known that I like doing this ahead of time, before getting too deep. Just real hard finding someone into it and in my area. Ah well.

Good luck Iris. You always have us.

bondage yes... once a year...yippee... right.... we don't have much of a relationship at all.... have been working on it for about 2 years... but no real progress... i told him how important this aspect of my life is... but it doesn't phase him in the least... I told him instead of reading gamer or shooting magazines in his "office" to try to read some of my fetish and or bondage tickling books.... nope.... so I am a fun happy person that has my tickling life on the side!!!!! hhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhheeeeheeeeeeee

From the outside looking in, the issues here are far above and beyond the scope of bondage or tickling....I would venture to say this has almost nothing to do with tickling.

Everyone responding so far has made prefectly valid points, and I agree/subscribe to most of them. I know, from my previous marriage, that it IS an important factor in the relationship, just as several of you have mentioned already, like any other facet of the physical portion of the relationship. It's part of who you are, and needs to be part of your intimate time together. So, while some may argue that the eyes of love can look past a minor flaw like not sharing one's passion for tickling, I can honestly say that, having "been there, done that", that's not true. At least for me. This is who I am. Love all of me. Period. I was married to one of the most ticklish women on the planet for 13 years, and she made no bones about the fact that she not only hated it, but that it wasn't even to be tolerated. (WTF was he thinking! , I can here some of you saying, LoL) If you're not getting what you need from your spouse, then what are you, other than roommates?

That's why she's my EX wife. For a long time, I stuck it out, even knowing that our relationship was steadily growing unhealthy. I consoled myself with platitudes like "I was raised better than to run away from it, Mom & Dad made it the distance, so you can too." and "You either make your son the child of divorced parents, or stick it out in this lousy marriage... it's a lose-lose proposition either way ya look at it, and this is MUCH easier than going through with divorce, just live with it."

Feh.

Thank God I woke up and got paroled from that life sentence! I almost immediately discovered the community afterwards, and found out that I'm not alone in this thing of ours. Transitions are scary and can be hard, but quite often are the best thing in the world to do once you get past them and move on. Gives ya wings. You never really know how bad you feel until you don't anymore. I was fortunate, though, and I know this... most people stick it out until it's gotten so unhealthy, the relationship is actively hostile. I had a good split, and I'm SOOOOOOOOO thankful for it.

Wife an I both share tickling!

My wife and I both enjoy tickling and being tickled. Been married for 35 years, 6 kids and 4 grandchildren as of this morning at 9am.

Tickling has a way of keeping you young and your relationship new and exciting. :D

when we meet in November i will put lotion on your feet and tickle them like there is no tomorrow :D

Wow. Take tickling out of it. Would you still want to be married to him? If yes, then ask if it is ok if you find your tickly pleasures elsewhere. Assure him you stay clothed, or in your underwear, or whatever. If he says ok, there are a bajillion people here willing to help. If he says no, try a counselor. Don't be surprised if the counselor can't cope with it tho...lol.

If you really wouldn't stay married to him (remember, not considering tickling), the don't stay married to him.

And then you have a bajillion people here willing to give you emotional support. And tickling support should you ask.

Ok, going back to lurk mode now.

CJ

Who is getting slowly better about lurking, but it's so big and bright here...lol

you all rock!!! i am going to give this some time not too much though....not enough to where I am 70 saying what the fudge did I do????? :eek: it'll work or it wont...... but in the mean time I am going to meet and play with my ticklish friends!!!!! cause tickling is not a crime!!!!!!! unless you tickle or are tickled to death!!!!

Iris,

I think that you are a wonderful great woman. I commend you-you truly are a very emotionally secure and a very emotionally solid and strong woman. I look up to you and you are a inspiration to me and to many others that sadly are going through the pain you are going through, not having a open marriage-that does not embrace and does not accept you wishing to have your love for tickling fulfilled and gratified. That is a tragedy and a real sad story that is for sure.

I grief and mourn for those women and those men here on the forum; those that might be that sadly have to tolerate and go through this terrible rough emotional and mental misery and sad existence in their daily lives, not getting all the ultimate love and affection and passion and spontaneity and joy-great things that all of us deserve and need to have in our lives.

It would be so easy to get down and discouraged and fall into a downward spiral for many and also for you and those that have to endure this sad reality that sadly can befall many-but I commend you Iris and commend all of you that have had to endure this sad reality-have become a greater and stronger person because of the storms and tears life has thrown your way. I commend you Iris and those of you going through this-takes courage, great courage and feeling totally very much emotionally secure with yourself and knowing what you desire and knowing what you want in life-going after what you want. That is sooo inspiring.

Iris it could be sooo easy for you also to get down and sad and depressed and give up; but you don't do that and you show great emotional strength and courage and lots lots of spunk--great emot resilience. I commend you and want you to know you are a great inspiration to me and those of you that still endure this and stay strong and help others in similiar situations and those of you that found the courage to leave behind what was not your ultimate happiness and seized your true happiness, or are seizing your true happiness and in process of it, greatly applaud and commend you all.

That takes lots of guts, knowing who you are-what your ultimate goals and desires and dreams are and knowing who your true self is-that is terrific. So Iris and tickleshotel I greatly look up to you both and send you great big hugs and lots of warm wishes and lots of love and joy to both of you. Keep up the great work, you both inspire me Iris and tickleshotel and those of you women that are strong despite this trial-not having a partner that shares passion for tickling-you are great inspirations. So thanks to you all, that goes to you guys too, that also sadly haven't found partner shares love for tickling, stay strong and help others in need too go through this and other storms as well. You are all beautiful great people.

You are a great beautiful person Iris. So are you tickleshotel, to all of you-also to the strong women that deal with this and don't let it knock or keep them down-absolutely beautiful and inspiring!!! Warm wishes, peace, joy, laughter,
tickles, and love sent to all of you!!;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back