• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my husband tickled my feet until i fainted

tic30

TMF Poster
My name is tracy im married to a wonderful guy, who also has a huge tickle fetish.. Just like me!
We tie and tickle each other a lot..
First let me tell you a little about me... Im 31 about 5'5" 125 pounds, im
kinda muscular for a girl not a body builder type...just athletic and toned,
I have long brown hair killer legs and size 6 feet that are as close to perfect as you can get..(bryan my husband told me i had all of these features i dont think im that hot but he does)...
First you will have to understand me before you judge Bryan for what he did to me... I have deathly ticklish feet... I know what you are thinking, (yea
shes bad ticklish so am I and a lot of other people too)...Y ou dont understand my feet are so ticklish i cant touch them with out getting goosebumps (thats for you feather)... I can not in no way stand to have my feet tickled...
When i was 18.. some girls from school, we just graduated, had a slumber party... Well we wound up playing truth or dare... Janice my bff knew how ticklish my feet were, she dared me to get tied to the bed and get tickled by all four girls for 10 min.
Janice knew a secret about me something really embarassing... She wispered in my ear if I did'nt do this she would tell everyone. (and it was bad)
Well I had no choice, I laid spread-eagle on the bed, they tied my wrists and ankles with hose.. All four tickled my feet at once, one holding each foot whole the other tickled, I screamed to the top of my lungs, I laughed a demonic growling laugh, I actually lost my voice, I went crazy...
Near the end I exploded, no not peed, I had my first orgasm... For real no
crap... REALLY! ... I cryed my eyes out, and then started laughing... WOW!
Ever since that day I have had an amazing tickling fetish... If im tickled,
I can achieve an unbelievable orgasm after sex.. Ok May of this year I asked Bryan to tickle me and oral after... I told him to tie me spread eagle and tickle my feet for 30 min. and not stop no matter what I say.. (we do this a lot he knows when to really stop)....He tied my up, set the timer, pulled up a chair at my feet.... then started tickling He has sharp nails for a guy, He tickled both feet at the same time non stop.... I went hysterical, I dont know
what happened that night but I was more ticklish than usual like 4 times as bad...he tickled and tickled... I begged, i screamed until i was horse, It looked like an exorcist movie i couldnt breathe...
And some how im encredibly horney, I know I dont get it either...
anyway at about the 24 min. mark I got a chill and FAINTED! yea for real
i passed out, fainted, blacked out what ever you want to call it... it happened...
It scared Bryan to death, I came to in just a few seconds...Hey he did what I wanted him to do... I just fainted thats the only time that ever happened... Well he untied me held me and went down on me... I wont go into details all I have to say is WOW! To some people this may sound cruel
but I LOVE IT!

true story and many others
with him getting it too...

try nylons?

Can you talk to my wife. LOL. How would stockings,nylons or pantyhose enhance this? how about the use of toys? Are pantyhose or a body stocking in the works? Try it and help me convince my wife to do it. How about several hours in boots and nylons then tickle you feet. Any pics? Your Husband is my greatest hero!!!!!!

one time i wore thigh high hose he put a remote control 8 speed vibrator egg under my toes then rolled up the hose tied me the turned it an 8 tthe egg has rubber fingers on it it tickled worse than anything ever ill never let him do that again lol

Doesn't sound cruel if you asked him to do it. Sounds like an amazingly intense experience though. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, really intense. :yowzer:
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Thanks for sharing that wonderful experience with us Tracy! It’s always great to hear from ladies with your desires, I’m sure it’s very inspirational for those still looking for that special jewel.

Keep Developing That Wonderful Fetish of Yours

Tracy, first let me say that your husband is one lucky bastard. Congratulations to him for having the perfect wife. Please continue to follow your love of tickling. You have so much energy and enthusiasm about your experiences, you are clearly showing so many others that they aren't alone in their fetish.

Maybe you need to know what it is like to have many skilled ticklers all at once. I invite you and your husband to attend a TNE! (New England) gathering where that can happen. We would love to get the chance to meet the famous couple with wonderful true stories.

Take care,

Way2ticklish4myowngood

My name is tracy im married to a wonderful guy, who also has a huge tickle fetish.. Just like me!
I have long brown hair killer legs and size 6 feet that are as close to perfect as you can get..(bryan my husband told me i had all of these features i dont think im that hot but he does)...
First you will have to understand me before you judge Bryan for what he did to me... I have deathly ticklish feet... I know what you are thinking, (yea
shes bad ticklish so am I and a lot of other people too)...Y ou dont understand my feet are so ticklish i cant touch them with out getting goosebumps (thats for you feather)... I can not in no way stand to have my feet tickled...
When i was 18.. some girls from school, we just graduated, had a slumber party... Well we wound up playing truth or dare... Janice my bff knew how ticklish my feet were, she dared me to get tied to the bed and get tickled by all four girls for 10 min.
Janice knew a secret about me something really embarassing... She wispered in my ear if I did'nt do this she would tell everyone. (and it was bad)
Well I had no choice, I laid spread-eagle on the bed, they tied my wrists and ankles with hose.. All four tickled my feet at once, one holding each foot whole the other tickled, I screamed to the top of my lungs, I laughed a demonic growling laugh, I actually lost my voice, I went crazy...
I can achieve an unbelievable orgasm after sex.. Ok May of this year I asked Bryan to tickle me and oral after... I told him to tie me spread eagle and tickle my feet for 30 min. and not stop no matter what I say.. (we do this a lot he knows when to really stop)....He tied my up, set the timer, pulled up a chair at my feet.... then started tickling He has sharp nails for a guy, He tickled both feet at the same time non stop.... I went hysterical, I dont know
what happened that night but I was more ticklish than usual like 4 times as bad...he tickled and tickled... I begged, i screamed until i was horse, It looked like an exorcist movie i couldnt breathe...
i passed out, fainted, blacked out what ever you want to call it... it happened...
It scared Bryan to death, I came to in just a few seconds...Hey he did what I wanted him to do... I just fainted thats the only time that ever happened... Well he untied me held me and went down on me... I wont go into details all I have to say is WOW! To some people this may sound cruel
but I LOVE IT!

cruel...

cute maybe, not cruel... the level of play that you enjoy is the level of play that you enjoy. for a person like you if you haven't been tickled to unconsciousness once or twice through the course of a marriage your husband wouldn't be on his job. i am glad that you are in a relationship that is that fulfilling.

Hi Tic,

what an experience...
Your hubby is a lucky man - have lots more ticklefun both of you...

Thanks for sharing Tracy, its a great story and i wish my wife's feet were ticklish so I could do the same to her..Hope to hear many more stories from you in the future

Steve

Your husband shares your fantasy? You're a lucky woman, that must have been a great experience for you. I hope there are many more to come! <<<<----

hey tic your foot tickling stories are fantastic. my fiance also loves her feet constantly tickled.......... Do you prefer to be barefoot when tickled?

yes i definatly prefer to be barefoot and i have to be tied

but I LOVE IT!

Tracy does anyone else in your family have deathly ticklish feet ? This may sound silly but its inherited. Do you have a photo ?

I liked that story and the more I view the forum stuff, the more I like to hear about off the charts ticklishness!! I do have a couple spots like that as well!!

nicki

wow, good for both of you! I don't know who I envy more, your husband or you aha keep up the good work!

Wow that was one hell of a story. Your husband is very lucky to have such a wonderful (and ticklish) woman such as you. I hope things continue to go well for you and you have many more ticklish experiences :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back