• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My husband's love of tickling

you know, im guilty of the same thing, i love my wife more than anything. ive never cheated on her or anyone for that matter. i think my wife is the sexiest woman on the planet in my eyes. see sometimes i will woop my rat looking at tickle clips, then a couple hours later she is dressed up sexier than ever, but im not in the mood...my fault totally. but i always pleasure her even if i cant get it up. she loves me going down on her, so when this happens, like your husband, instead of ignoring her i will satisy her in some way she likes besides intercorse. im sure your husband loves u and thinks you are the sexiest woman ever too! you need to explain to him that you have needs to, and if he refuses to make some changes, then hes a selfish person. i dont hide anything from my wife, she knows everything i do, and like you she indulges me by letting me tickle her even though she doesnt have the fetish. or another possibility he could be addicted to video clips??? just have a heart to heart talk with him about it and go from there.

i didnt totally read the rest of your replies, the part about him cheating on you. there is NO excuse for cheating period. my wife is the only woman that has never cheated on me, if he cheated once, theres a good chance he will do it again. look just tell him the way it is or kick him to the curb!

i didnt totally read the rest of your replies, the part about him cheating on you. there is NO excuse for cheating period. my wife is the only woman that has never cheated on me, if he cheated once, theres a good chance he will do it again. look just tell him the way it is or kick him to the curb!

I know what you mean about jerking off and then not being in the mood. I was young and naive at 22 and spent too much time watching ticklign clips. I would go to my gf's house afterwards and not be in the mood at all, or if we had sex it sucked because I couldn't "go" because I already went once or twice earlier that day watching tickling clips. It ruined our relationship because the frustrations she had because she wanted sex, and me being not in the mood when we met up eventually led to bickering over every little thing. Early on in a relationship, if the sexual attraction disappears it's over. It's not like being married several years and things slowing down. If sex goes away before you even get married, forget it.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I met a 'ler on here and through PM's, emails, chats and phone calls a romance budded and thrived. What more could a 'lee ask for than to find a 'ler for a lifemate? I moved closer to be with him and eventually we moved in together.
It was great at first. Not only did we have a great relationship, but there were tickles all the time. Then, the "sessions" stopped and the casual tickles remained. Eventually, even those dwindled down to a few pokes and prods here and there.
The sex went the same way, until it would be only once every two months.
I tried to revive this fast flagging relationship. I would pleasure him while he watched his vids hoping to keep spice in things. I included his love of his vids in our sex life and would forsake my own satisfaction hoping that by focusing on him more than me that he wouldn't feel pressured (I was grasping at straws by this time). But although I was indulging him, it was not being reciprocated. He was getting a healthy sex life from me manually, orally and even with footjobs (which went well with his foot fetish) while I was stuck buying batteries and relying on my toys for my sex life.
I had no idea what went wrong. It wasn't like we were fighting, heck, the whole time we were together I cannot recall an arguement. We got along fantastic. In every other aspect of our relationship, everything was fine. It was just the sex and tickles. I missed that and wanted that back in our lives.
I tried to talk to him about us and tried to find out what was wrong, asking what I could do that would get back what we had, and he would either change the subject or just not say anything at all.
It was pretty frustrating.
Then I started paying attention. And even though it went against everything I believe in, and literally made me hate myself for a while, I started snooping.
I love the way computers store sites that a person has visited. All I had to do was check his history. I did that. I did that every day for four months. It seems that every morning as I was still sleeping, he would get online and visit not only the TMF, but a few other sites as well. Some were sites for vids, some were sites of foot pics, others were pics of nude or half nude girls. Each and every day.
It's not like I'm hideous, I'm not drop-dead gorgeous, I have average looks, but I couldn't begin to compete with the young, taught, perky girls he was looking at. Gravity does take it's toll after a few decades, and after having a few kids, the old body just isn't what it used to be.
During that entire time, the tickling stayed sparce and almost non-existant and the sex was still once every two months.
That was when I realized that even though he had a 'lee right there, a 'lee willing and ready almost twenty four hours a day (I have to sleep sometime), and even though he had a woman who was not afraid to experiment and be spontaneous in the bedroom (or the living room, or the dining room or the car, or the lake...etc.) he would much rather watch his vids and rub one out in front of his computer than to touch me.
Not only that, but he was asking for and receiving pics from girls on here and everywhere else.
That was enough for me. I never said a word during those four months, nor did I change the way I treated him. We still joked and laughed, we still watched movies and went places together. I still indulged him hoping that one day I would check and those sites wouldn't be there. But they always were.
That was enough for me.
During this whole time, all I could think of were the guys on here and how a lot of them would give their left nut to have a 'lee in their lives, and here he was with one and he was ignoring her.
I'll be the first to admit that I am not perfect, no one is, but if he wasn't happy with me, then why did he just not tell me so that I could move out and we both could move on? Why not let me go if I was of no interest to him anymore?
So, here I am, single once again. Unfortunately, I have had the experience of living with a 'ler. Maybe the end was pretty pathetic, but the beginning was absolutely wonderful. After that, I know that if I am going to have a man in my life, either he is going to be a 'ler, or I will remain single. It's as simple as that. I'm just hoping that the next (if there is a next) won't prove to be like the first.

Sorry, but I think pretty much everything in your statement is what is ridiculous.

Hell no I wouldn't want to have sex because I'm supposed to! NEVER EVER! I want to have sex because I am horny, because I want to, not because I am supposed to. Being supposed to have sex is the worst lust killer there is!

"When it's time to get in the mood" sounds like "Okay, it's noon, I'm supposed to be hungry now." That's not how it works. I can't get in the mood following a schedule, to get in the mood....the mood has to be right!

But hey....since you are calling it "marriage responsibilities", I can see where you're coming from!

Hey it works for us.

Unless you've tried scheduling, you don't know what you're talking about.

When you first met your partner, did you set up dates, or did you hope to randomly meet him somewhere?

Maybe it works for you, but I bet you are the big exception!

When I first met my partner and we went on a date still didn't automatically mean we would have sex! Sometimes we just weren't in the mood! And part of the best things about a relationship is that you DON'T have to schedule, you can have sex spontaneously.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I met a 'ler on here and through PM's, emails, chats and phone calls a romance budded and thrived. What more could a 'lee ask for than to find a 'ler for a lifemate? I moved closer to be with him and eventually we moved in together.
It was great at first. Not only did we have a great relationship, but there were tickles all the time. Then, the "sessions" stopped and the casual tickles remained. Eventually, even those dwindled down to a few pokes and prods here and there.
The sex went the same way, until it would be only once every two months.
I tried to revive this fast flagging relationship. I would pleasure him while he watched his vids hoping to keep spice in things. I included his love of his vids in our sex life and would forsake my own satisfaction hoping that by focusing on him more than me that he wouldn't feel pressured (I was grasping at straws by this time). But although I was indulging him, it was not being reciprocated. He was getting a healthy sex life from me manually, orally and even with footjobs (which went well with his foot fetish) while I was stuck buying batteries and relying on my toys for my sex life.
I had no idea what went wrong. It wasn't like we were fighting, heck, the whole time we were together I cannot recall an arguement. We got along fantastic. In every other aspect of our relationship, everything was fine. It was just the sex and tickles. I missed that and wanted that back in our lives.
I tried to talk to him about us and tried to find out what was wrong, asking what I could do that would get back what we had, and he would either change the subject or just not say anything at all.
It was pretty frustrating.
Then I started paying attention. And even though it went against everything I believe in, and literally made me hate myself for a while, I started snooping.
I love the way computers store sites that a person has visited. All I had to do was check his history. I did that. I did that every day for four months. It seems that every morning as I was still sleeping, he would get online and visit not only the TMF, but a few other sites as well. Some were sites for vids, some were sites of foot pics, others were pics of nude or half nude girls. Each and every day.
It's not like I'm hideous, I'm not drop-dead gorgeous, I have average looks, but I couldn't begin to compete with the young, taught, perky girls he was looking at. Gravity does take it's toll after a few decades, and after having a few kids, the old body just isn't what it used to be.
During that entire time, the tickling stayed sparce and almost non-existant and the sex was still once every two months.
That was when I realized that even though he had a 'lee right there, a 'lee willing and ready almost twenty four hours a day (I have to sleep sometime), and even though he had a woman who was not afraid to experiment and be spontaneous in the bedroom (or the living room, or the dining room or the car, or the lake...etc.) he would much rather watch his vids and rub one out in front of his computer than to touch me.
Not only that, but he was asking for and receiving pics from girls on here and everywhere else.
That was enough for me. I never said a word during those four months, nor did I change the way I treated him. We still joked and laughed, we still watched movies and went places together. I still indulged him hoping that one day I would check and those sites wouldn't be there. But they always were.
That was enough for me.
During this whole time, all I could think of were the guys on here and how a lot of them would give their left nut to have a 'lee in their lives, and here he was with one and he was ignoring her.
I'll be the first to admit that I am not perfect, no one is, but if he wasn't happy with me, then why did he just not tell me so that I could move out and we both could move on? Why not let me go if I was of no interest to him anymore?
So, here I am, single once again. Unfortunately, I have had the experience of living with a 'ler. Maybe the end was pretty pathetic, but the beginning was absolutely wonderful. After that, I know that if I am going to have a man in my life, either he is going to be a 'ler, or I will remain single. It's as simple as that. I'm just hoping that the next (if there is a next) won't prove to be like the first.

Oh my gosh, that is awful! :( Good for you for getting out though. I'm sure there will be a special 'ler out there for you, who will focus on YOU, and ONLY you! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back