• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My little fairy tale.

Angelique

TMF Novice
Here is my little fairy tale. I hope it won't offense the believers, and that you all will excuse my bad english.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is :

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, God chased Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden.
So they were going away, guilty, ashamed, freezing because it was really chilly and they hadn't much more to wear than one or two vine leaves on their back, and their teeth were shaking and they tried to give each other a little warmth, looking so so miserable and sad.

" - Waw, said the serpent, Thou don't do things by half measures here. Look at those poor guys. Of course, I'm happy, because I'm the devil and I'm mean, but, even, condemn them to giving birth in pain, having sorrow during their whole life, knowing illness, death, back ache, rotten weather, losing friends, going to work every day, paying taxes, divorce, and so on, Lord, that's REALLY being more evil than I am. After all, I was the one who tempted them and believe me, it was sooo easy for me to fool them, you didn't make them very clever. So can Thou just... soften it a little?"

"Hmm hmm, said God, I agree with you. I went a bit too far. I maybe will give them a chance to come back for a little while in the Garden of Eden, but not too often because they are punished and they would have to really appreciate it. Only from time to time, they will be able to enter again the Garden, where everything is pure joy and innocent pleasure, and sharing, and warmth and brother/sisterhood, in this place where all the people are equal, no matter who they are, how the nature gifted them, what color, belief they have, where they will enjoy again purity of childhood games, happiness, care, tenderness, freedom and laughing.
But I don't want to make it too easy. I will give them the door, and they will have to find the key. Do you have an idea, brother?

"I have an idea", the serpent said.

And he whispered something in God's ear. Then God beamed and said :

" Oh, you're evil, you know what, I think that it is an excellent idea!

So God, (with the little help of the devil), invented tickling.

And later, much much later, Max, sorry, I mean Man, invented NEST.

Wow Angelique, is that how it happened? Very nice story and probably true!

(((((Angelique))))) Ca va, mon amie? I soooo miss you! It was great to meet you and get to know you a bit. You made me wish I'd taken more than a single year of French so that we could chat in French as well as in English.

That's a really cool story. I suspect it will be adopted as quickly as you were this weekend. ;)

Oh Angelique! It was so good to meet you this past weekend.....We love you sweetheart!

Quelle dommage! J'aimerais bien te rencontrer :) A la prochaine. :)

I love you too, I do, I alreeady miss you so much. You are so beautiful, intense, interesting, lovely people. I thank you all for welcoming me so warmly and make me feel immediately at home. I hope to see you very very soon
Love love love

Angelique

Cute fairy tale, Angelique! And it was so great to meet and hang out with you this past weekend.

Miss you as well, sweetie!;)

Drew

Angelique...truly our angel of a devil from France. It was friendship at 1st sight! You are so wonderful, truly charming, fun and oh so lovable. I can't wait to see you again, talk, have coffee...have another little foot contest. I have to tell you that is the 1st time I have ever done that and it was a whole lot of fun! Kisses mon ami

Oh, yes, wasn't that great ? I never did that before eather but I would love to do it again. Jpie, you're my adorable sister in foot contest now. And next time I see you, I won't let you leave without a huge hug and a photo!.
Bisous doux, sweetie.

Angelique it was amazing to meet you and your smile which always brought a smile to mine

it was a pleasure talking with you in the beginning and Im so proud of yah for jumping right into the entire event :D

cannot wait for the next opportunity to see you again (sounds like i need to finally visit my french family :D )

Drew, what did you do to have the longest eyelashes I never saw on any man? Every girl would be jealous of them. It was wonderful to meet you. I really hope I see you two again.
Rupert, thank you for your nice words, your open face, your youth, and your amazing tatoos. You're so full of life.

Careful, lady! He's mine! lol :slapfight: ;) They ARE beautiful...along with the rest of his eyes.

Angelique it was a pleasure to meet you. Such a happy person and you brought a lot of joy where ever you went. I can't wait to see you again.

Thanks for being there and proving to me that something good can come from France. :)

All the best!

Rob

Angelique, it was such a pleasure stomping around the streets of Philly with you! So very pleased that you were a part of such a wonderful memory and I look forward to meeting up with you again!

nice meeting you...

...and let me thank you again for that devastating technique you applied to the tips of spotlady's toes...
spotman

Great fairy tale, Angelique. It just might have happened that way. :D

Angelique, thanks for sharing that little fairy tale and wonderful pleasure meeting you ,spending time with you at Nest hun:bouncybou:grouphug:

Thanks for this very nice tale, which is full of imagination and sensibility. This is exactly what I think : on this particular occasion, God and the Devil agreed. It's a pity no Messiah hasn't yet come to France and brought the equivalent of NEST to this country.

it was such a pleasure to meet you, it is amazing the distance you came just to meet us!

I remember our first meeting being at a certain girl's (who will remain 'mam'eless) feet and you offered up some oil from a glass bottle with a completely unpronounceable name to help 'smooth' out the session and she started squealing.

It wasn't until yesterday that the phrase we all said in french at the restaurant was 'tickling'

really hope to see you again! :)

Such a delight to meet such a vibrant woman. Welcome to the ranks of NEST "oldbies."

R

:welcome:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back