• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My meeting with xtrmlytcklsh23

cj22

TMF Regular
Well I haven't posted anything for a long time here but it was brought to my attention that I never wrote a story about a meeting with another TMF'er! I don't know how this slipped throught the cracks, but better late than never.
This happened about 4 years ago. So after talking with xtrmlytcklsh23 on here for a while, we felt comfortable enough with each other to finally meet to "explore" our shared interest. She was nice enough to drive all the way to my house in Ohio, which was quite a ways. When she arrived, I was happy to see she was as cute as she was in the pictures. :p She was wearing a grey skirt and little black t shirt along with black strappy sandals. So we sat on the couch and talked for a while. I poured us both some wine to loosen things up since meeting someone from the internet is a stressful situation, especially when you are planning to tie/be tied by the other person. After we had a few glasses I finally had to tickle her. I reached over and grabbed her side. She went ballistic, squealing and squirming. I was like,"Wow you really are ticklish!". I was ecstatic about her reactions. So after a little more talking we headed upstairs to the bedroom.
I had bought the "under the bed restraint system" and already put it under the mattress. It made it less likely for her to have a chance to chicken out! So she layed down and I strapped her in, wrist by wrist and ankle by ankle. I don't know if I could believe I was actually about to do this...tying and tickling a girl that was actually into tickling! I had already gotten some things ready like a brush, electric toothbrush, flosser thing.
Finally, the tickling began. I can't even remember where I started because I was so excited. I pulled up her shirt a little to expose her perfectly shaped tummy and tickled her sides and belly. She laughed and squirmed. I moved all over her body, down to her feet, using my tickle tools and sending her into more fits of squealing, laughing, and squirming. I eventually made it to her underarms, which were exposed because her t-shirt sleeves were barely there. Once I tickled there the cursing began! lol She was INSANELY ticklish in her armpits. It was fantastic. I could be teasing anywhere on her body and if she got too used to the tickling, I could always go back to her armpits to guarantee a ticklish reaction. I found a way to tickle her feet that really made her freak out so she begged me to stop. I told her if she wanted me to stop that was fine, but I'd go back to tickling her armpits. So once she got relief from me tickling her feet, I moved back to her armpits and she freaked out again! I really wanted to explore her inner thighs, inside her hipbones, and around her breasts more, but being that this was the first time we met I didn't want to push any boundaries. If we meet again (which I hope we do), its on!! I flipped her on her stomach and got on top of her and reached around her little body to tickle those sides and armpits. She went insane! She could not control the ticklishness of her armpits at all in that position! She begged me to stop and was exhausted. We had agreed that I would tie her and tickle her for 2 hours. The 2 hours went by in what felt like 10 minutes. I felt kind of bad so I think I untied her about 5 minutes early. To make up for my meanness, I gave her a massage to show I wasn't sadistic all the time.
We eventually decided to go to bed. The next morning I playfully tickled her a little more but didn't tie her up. The whole experience went by so fast it is kind of a blur, but it was sooooo much fun. Its so rare to share that type of experience, let alone with someone you get along with and are attracted to. She is a fantastic person and we still talk on a regular basis. I can't wait to do it again! I'm trying to persuade her to let me tie her standing up, so we'll see how that goes!

Great story by the both of you, all I can say is CJ22 you are one lucky guy to have been able to meet and tickle Xtrmlytcklsh23. She is definitely someone I would love to meet and tie up and tickle someday. Thanks for the information on her underarms though, it sounds as though that is her most ticklish place....will definitely make a note of that in case we meet....LOL
I love to tickle all over and feet are my favorite but if your underarms are the most extremely ticklish place on you Xtrmlytcklsh23 then that is a place to concentrate on more for sure.....LOL
Thanks again for sharing the story.

TicklesFemales

Ok...SO....I remember the weeks leading up to when I actually made the trip over to CJ22's house, which was quite a ways. We talked on the phone a lot and sent a bunch of pictures and stuff. I remember even getting butterflies from your voice CJ (don't know if I ever told you that ;-P), but actually talking to you...did that. I remember getting up really early that morning and spending a lot of time getting ready ...and getting in the car and calling him to let him know I was on my way and I think we started telling each other stories of other things we'd done, and I knew we were both really excited...and nervous too, but in a good way. I've never been so adrenaline-rushed to get somewhere in my life! I stopped at a rest stop and bought him all sorts of funny little things to break the ice. I got close and I sorta remember getting a little lost when I was almost there and so I called him again...and he was waiting at the door when I got to his house. I remember feeling SO nervous..like OMG am I really doing this? But I also felt completely comfortable...like I was going down the block to my friend's house to hang out for the night, and I was excited to see him!
So I parked my car and went up to his door and when he opened it he was...just as cute also as in the pictures...quite a bit taller than me, lean, but definitely cut very nicely...just the way I like :) My stomach did flipflops and he smiled at me and gave me a big hug and welcomed me in...where I probably talked a mile a minute b/c I was all butterflies, and I gave him the 'souveniers' and teased him and he teased me back (I can be a bit of a smart-ass SOMETIMES ;-P) I remember being so nervous but later hearing that he felt the same way and I didn't realize it at the time. Maybe he didn't realize how nervous I was either b/c I tend to overcompensate and try to make the other person feel comfortable. But we sat down on the couch and talked about my trip and about random stuff and joked around for a bit...we DID have the wine...and eventually we were teasing each other and he DID kinda wrestle w/me and grabbed my side, to which I DID jump and squeak. I do remember him saying "wow you really ARE ticklish"...and I said...YES, I wasn't lying!! It was also the first time he had really touched me...and I wanted him to touch me...and so I was all nervous at that point and didn't know quite what to expect and when..so he caught me off-guard (which i think he liked haha). I probably turned bright red and I KNOW i got all squeaky and squirmy!! So I asked for a tour, and he gave me one...and when we got to his bedroom I stood in the doorway, and he was like "you CAN go in my room you know" lol....and on the bed he had the under the bed restraint things already on ...he said "just in case" b/c at that point I was still teasing him about whether i was going to go through with it or not (even though I knew I somehow was). I definitely got all red at that point..and all the butterflies came back BIG TIME just looking at it. I think we kinda teased each other about it, and I was like "OH, you're REALLY ready aren't you?". He DID reassure me that it was ok if I backed out...he reassured me all night, and he just recently told me that at that point he wondered if I trusted him. I did, and that was a big reason why. I'm a good judge of character and being that we had gotten to know each other on a deeper level for months played a huge part, but I also closely watched how he was that day, that night. And he was always very concerned w/me, making sure i was ok, not feeling pressure. He made me feel comfortable and safe, and so yes...CJ...I trusted you.
So it got to the point where we both knew it was going to happen, and i took one final breath and agreed to do it...and my heart was racing out of my chest and I was all tingly (from the wine but also from adrenaline), and I remember exclaiming how comfortable the bed was, and him kinda teasing me while he was hooking my wrists and ankles. That was the HARDEST part...one by one, being strapped down like that...knowing what was coming! I'm not usually one to 'willingly' give in like that, so it was a HUGE step for me!! I remember knowing that he wasn't gonna go easy...we had agreed on that...but also knowing he would make sure i was ok and give me breaks if i needed them. He told me he wanted to make sure I was having fun and if it stopped being fun (even though it was gonna be torture too), but if it stopped being fun at the core, that I could trust him to stop. We had agreed on 2 hours...and I had never EVER been tickled for 2 hours straight before...tied up...with nothing else involved...so my heart was racing!!
He started by sitting up top close to me and asking if he could pull my shirt up a little bit. I was wearing a skirt and a t-shirt. It was the first time we met and i'm not at all the type to just meet someone and hookup (even though we both told eachother later we wanted to)...so I didn't go w/the bikini or anything that time...and he was VERY respectful of me also. So I told him he could pull it up to just under where my bra was, and my skirt was down around my hips. So he had a good part of my stomach free (and thanks for the compliment on my stomach CJ!) I also knew he had a thing for stomachs and for making it quiver and suck in involuntarily...and I had told him beforehand that mine did that, in a couple of spots,..and that I could not control it...esp if I was not expecting it, and esp the first time someone touches me there. He found the spots and tickled my stomach lighly for a little while. He is right...it all was such a blur! We were both very excited and the 2 hours (though seeming like a LITTLE longer than 10 minutes for ME..being the one getting tortured AHEM! :p....DID go by really really fast and some of the details are a bit hazy) But he tickled my stomach for awhile, gradually more intensely, and I was giggling and squirming and squeaking at him...and I'm sure being a smart-ass the whole time :p He tickled my ribs and my sides, and my armpits a little bit...knowing already that it was my worst spot and teasing me about it ...THAT put me really on edge..b/c I knew he was gonna use it when he wanted to really 'punish' me or to surprise me...and I knew he was saving the worst of it for last to keep me anticipating it. Thanks a lot on THAT one btw!! :p I think I flipped out at him just putting a finger there or near there...i tense up and shut my eyes really tight and probably squeak! But, he tickled my feet for awhile....and I had told him that my feet are weird...that it feels half nice and is relaxing in some ways, but in others i'm insanely ticklish there if you do it exactly a certain way...where I feel like I'm going to jump literally out of my skin and I can't take it even if i do it to myself...for longer than a second without flipping out. He used a hairbrush, which made me feel like that...and an electric toothbrush...which he also ran over my ribs and my stomach and under my arms...and that flosser thing that SUCKED big time between my toes! I started getting used to it a little bit...but never completely turned it of (CJ), I could just handle it better for awhile...but then he'd hit a spot again and I'd go nuts. I think he figured out that stretching my toes back and scraping his nails hard just under the ball of my foot on my arch back and forth made me scream and beg..and in between my toes and under them too. I think you asked me at one point what it felt like to have my toes sucked and if anyone ever did that to me. The answer was yes, and it tickles bad! Mouths ALWAYS tickle bad b/c you can't ever quite figure out where they are exactly going and what to expect! Anyways...he had me begging for it to stop on my feet...and he eventually told me he would...and I got really relieved....until he moved up the bed, straddled me, and said something like "I'll stop at your feet, but I'm gonna tickle your armpits"...and I begged him not to...and he MADE ME CHOOSE...SO MEAN CJ...I remember having such a conflict in my head at that point...and it made me SO MAD at him ;-P I think I just said..."no more feet" and he said ok...and started attacking my armpits and yes....that is where the cursing began! lol...all in a playful way though :p I knew he was going to get me back for being a smart ass to him for like 4 months.
He's right...I can't turn it off there, and I kept involuntarily pulling myself up the bed to try to scrunch up as much as I could...I probably gave myself a great arm and abs workout (I DID, I was really sore the next day!) But THAT part was torture...(though he was nice and didn't go as hard on me as I know he wanted to,...being that it was the first time we met, and I think I was able to trick him a little bit to be nicer to me ;-P) Which was the right thing to do anyways b/c it showed me I could trust him, and I doubt he'd fall for it if there had been a next time! ...But after awhile I was getting a little sore towards the end, and so he asked if I wanted to turn over...and I said yes...also b/c we had agreed that If I let him tickle me for 2 hours, that he'd give me a really awesome massage to relax me...so I agreed to be primed for that! lol. He flipped me over (after giving me a short break, in which I remember being in the bathroom and thinking OMG i'm going BACK to get tied again! haha)...and sat on my back and started tickling under my arms again...AHHHH THAT Is the WORST position to be in...b/c I can't see and I can't stop it at all and he kept his hands that and the more i pulled that way up the bed the more of an indent in created for him to tickle...I couldn't turn it off and was screaming and probably flailing all over the place at that point! He kept whispering in my ear that I was doing so good and only a little bit longer...and I probably called him a bastard! LOL...sorry CJ ...well, not really! :p But he did feel kinda bad...though NOW he wouldn't I'm sure...but he let me out maybe 5 min early and started my VERY AWESOME massage (which tickled a bit too). I felt like jelly and was still kinda giggly and squirmy during the massage, and really enjoyed him being on top of me and touching me and relaxing me after all of that. And when he was done, I think I actually gave him a bit of a massage, didn't I? And then he was laying on his back and we were talking about it and I jumped on him and kissed him :) We were both 'good' though and didn't take it any further at that point, though we told each other later we both wanted to. But we did it the right way that time. :)
I slept really well that night, and I remember feeling really safe and comfortable, and I also remember waking up a few times that night and just smiling (don't know if I ever told ya that either!) And when we woke up the next day w/bedhead and put on our glasses to watch TV, I was still just as attracted to him and felt just as comfortable! We watched movies, and he playfully tickled me more while we were laying there that morning, but we mainly just hung out like normal friends and spent whatever time was left joking around and laying around. I remember randomly eating toast in his kitchen. And then having to leave for the drive home. My abs were sore (like a good workout) for a week after!!

Like I said, we've stayed in close touch and talk all the time, and originally were planning on getting together soon after and more often after that 1st time...but life got in the way for a few yrs and i went through a lot in the space of a very short time, so it never ended up working out that way.
And yes, had situations been different in our lives, and had we lived a little bit closer, I think we may have gravitated towards eachother in other ways naturally pretty quickly. But He's an awesome person and I agree that it IS really rare to find someone who you connect with on all levels, get along with, AND can share something like this with. So I am very lucky to have met him as well :*) I got an amazing hopefully life long friend!

Last edited:
I think you are both a match made to be together....but please if you do end up together share your ticklishness with others into tickling....

TicklesFemales

I've been talking with a girl from the TMF for several months and we've got to know each other somewhat. She actually lives like 40 minutes away from me and went to college about half an hour away from me too which I think was one of the reasons we continued talking with each other. We've been trying to plan a get together for a while but both of our lives have been crazy busy so we haven't found the time. I'm hoping that in the coming months though we can work something out. I know that when we talked about what we would like to do to each other I got reallllly excited to think that I could tickle/be tickled by someone who shares the same passion for tickling as me. Soooooo hopefully we can meet soon and I'll try to keep you guys updated!

You're very welcome for sharing our story, ...Thank you for reading it and giving your feedback!! :) I think we both agreed it was a lot of fun to write and read.
Thanks for the compliments, and thanks for your thoughts on both of us as well...we are actually both currently with other people at this point..and like I said...if life situations and distance didn't get in the way, who knows....;-P ....but at the VERY least, he'll always be a great friend of mine and someone I share a pretty special 'bond' or 'connection' or whatever you wanna call it, with. Once I let someone into my life as a real friend, and invest time and energy into getting to know each other, I tend to keep them :)

Last edited:
lucky people lol.. there's only one person i know of on here that's in my area but she doesn't like me too much lol.. well i mean i guess she's not the only one in my state, but like less than 2 hours away though :p but anyways, thanks for sharing..

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back