• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My moms ticklish sole (promissed)

marianitatkl

TMF Poster
More than one of you had read my true tickling stories about my mom, aunts and friends. The ones that have not I invite you to ready my stories on true tickling stories section, you wont be dissapointed :)

So many of you wrote on the comments of the stories that you wanted to know how my mothers soles are.

Well I could get the pic, here it is, please comment what do you think about her sole, and what do you think its the better way to tickle torment the hell out of her XD hahahaha hope you like it friends

moms_1.jpg

More than one of you had read my true tickling stories about my mom, aunts and friends. The ones that have not I invite you to ready my stories on true tickling stories section, you wont be dissapointed :)

So many of you wrote on the comments of the stories that you wanted to know how my mothers soles are.

Well I could get the pic, here it is, please comment what do you think about her sole, and what do you think its the better way to tickle torment the hell out of her XD hahahaha hope you like it friends

View attachment 655609

Definately tickle the centre of her soles. :)

She has very lovely soles.
Great close-up sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Gorgeous smooth soles, no callouses and the soles look young.
Here are my questions. Is she more ticklish under the toes or arches ? I would sit there on my knees and tickle every spot on her sole to find where she's most ticklish. Did she know you were taking this photo and did you recently take it ? Did she get the tickling of her life after this photo was taken ? Lol Does she always leave herself vulerable like that ? Besides females in family including Aunts, ever think of getting one of your female or guy friends to tickle her feet ? Ever see her tickled by a guy ? I wonder if she'd be able to hold in the laughter ? Also can you get a photo of the tops if her feet ? Lol Sorry for all of the questions but this picture is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

Last edited:
Wow that is a beautiful sole. What are the chances of a tickle clip one day? Lol

Your mom's soles are absolutely gorgeous hun, flawless really, thanks so much for sharing! Question, do you know if your mom's soles have ever actually been feather tickled, and if so, how she responds to a feather tickling her bare soles?

Gorgeous smooth soles, no callouses and the soles look young.
Here are my questions. Is she more ticklish under the toes or arches ? I would sit there on my knees and tickle every spot on her sole to find where she's most ticklish. Did she know you were taking this photo and did you recently take it ? Did she get the tickling of her life after this photo was taken ? Lol Does she always leave herself vulerable like that ? Besides females in family including Aunts, ever think of getting one of your female or guy friends to tickle her feet ? Ever see her tickled by a guy ? I wonder if she'd be able to hold in the laughter ? Also can you get a photo of the tops if her feet ? Lol Sorry for all of the questions but this picture is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

Every inch of her sole is ticklish, but under the toes are the worst for her... No, she didn't know about the pic, and yes its recent, past week ;). No, she's normally well covered with socks but she was barefoot taht day so I decide to take it, nope I dont see anyone else tickling her, just my aunts and me... I think tickling her along with a friend or more frinds would be really fun and she would be devastated XD Sha can't resist the laugh if someone tickle her and dont worry... thats why I uploaded it XD to get tickle comments or ideas to get her in future.

Your mom's soles are absolutely gorgeous hun, flawless really, thanks so much for sharing! Question, do you know if your mom's soles have ever actually been feather tickled, and if so, how she responds to a feather tickling her bare soles?

You are very very welcome :) She is very sensitive to feathers, I tickle her with feathers in the past and she goes completely insane XD

Wow that's awesome hun! Could you please tell me more details about tickling your mom with a feather? Like what the situation was, what led up to it, how you located the feather, her reactions, those sort of things?? :)

Every inch of her sole is ticklish, but under the toes are the worst for her... No, she didn't know about the pic, and yes its recent, past week ;). No, she's normally well covered with socks but she was barefoot taht day so I decide to take it, nope I dont see anyone else tickling her, just my aunts and me... I think tickling her along with a friend or more frinds would be really fun and she would be devastated XD Sha can't resist the laugh if someone tickle her and dont worry... thats why I uploaded it XD to get tickle comments or ideas to get her in future.
Thank you Marianita for responding. I have an idea. With it getting warmer is there a chance your mom might ditch the socks in the house and possibly fall asleep on the couch ? You can invite a guy or lady friend over and you could devise your plan. Possibly you both draw circles on her soles and when she wakes up one holds and the other tickles. Would she wake up easily if foot tickled ? Maybe invite a friend over to your moms to do reflexology or massage ? If she has a bad back or soreness anywhere this would help. Lol what do you think ?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back