• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My New tickle toy, Brittany w/pics plz read

JennyTickles

TMF Poster
So for the longest time now, I had been looking for a new tickle toy to play with. Had some difficulty finding one for the past few days, until one day I asked my favorite co-worker if she was ticklish. :p At first, she was hesitant, but after she got warmed up she was more than willing to be tickled for some cash. hehe I guess money does talk. :p Anyways, here's a couple pics of her! I video recorded a few minutes of our session, but am unable to figure out how to upload it onto the forum. -_- At least comment on your thoughts? It was sure fun tickling her hahaha :bow::woot::smilelove

brittany.jpg
brittany 2.jpg
brittany3.jpg

Well done sir! Looks like you had a great time,I'd be hesitant to call her "Tickle Toy " though unless she was okay with it :) but all in all looks great

I am a ma'm, but thank's! haha She is perfectly fine with me calling her tickle toy ;)

I am glad you found a fun tickle toy to play with. So, do tell. Where is she most ticklish??

I video recorded a few minutes of our session, but am unable to figure out how to upload it onto the forum. -_- At least comment on your thoughts?

In my case, uploading to YouTube and then sharing a link worked. It just depends on everyone's comfort level. Good luck, congrats and thanks for sharing.

Good job!! Great to know her pits are most ticklish, can't wait to see that :D

Good for you, hope it continues to work. Share a pic of those ticklish feet. Thanks!

Nice to hear Jenny! Glad you have found a tickle friend!

I am a ma'm, but thank's! haha She is perfectly fine with me calling her tickle toy ;)

Im very sorry I neglected to read your TMF name ma'm *sheepish* haha wow I feel pretty stupid lol.. that's so cool then, glad she let's you give her that name! :)

Last edited:
Wow, she is a very hot tickle toy! :) Amazing that you convinced her to let you tickle her! :thumbsup:
Don't you have some pics from the tickle session you can share? Or maybe of her feet... :fingerscrossed: That would be great!
And you can upload the video on either dailymotion or vimeo (it would probably be removed if you uploaded on youtube).

That would be an awesome session to witness! :) Great job JennyTickles!

That's great. She is very cute and I am happy for both of you. Enjoy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back