• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

You really are spoiling us now JJ...the site of those amazing nylon soles is one to behold for sure! Thanks to both of you...just want to reach in and tickle!

That would b hilarious to see. She'd jump out of the chair

after work. driving shoes off.

shoes off. toes stretched, feet up, fall asleep.

Attachments

• DSC_0025 (2).JPG
    DSC_0025 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0029 (3).JPG
    DSC_0029 (3).JPG
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0021 (3).JPG
    DSC_0021 (3).JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0039 (3).JPG
    DSC_0039 (3).JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 151
OMG...the close up on those gorgeous soles is mind blowing...once asleep I would take advantage and gently kiss, lick and stroke those nylon soles and toes...ending in waking her up with full on tickle attack!

Love that last pic. I brings to mind so many desires. Thanks JJ! Your'e the best.

Yes that last picture Johnjo brings back memories of all the nylon and bare feet i've tickled in that position. This includes my wife, many ex girlfriends, friends wives, aunt, my mom and friend's moms. I mostly got ticklish reactions.

It’s been a while since I posted, but I can assure you I’ve been keeping tabs! While I’ve sadly got no further experiences to share, I’ve found this delightful clip through QVC Italy, whose presenters never seem shy about getting their feet out! Enjoy my friends - especially around the 3.35 mark!

https://youtu.be/gnTOxQvo9IE

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh my god this is so hot love the toe play and wriggling around! Thank you so much Smash!

How the hell do you turn off that God awful music???????????

Yesterday at work a new starter joined my floor. She’s not on my team as such but we’ll be working alongside each other - at least in terms of desks. I was asked to spend time with her and tell her about what we do, which I’ve done several times before and don’t mind doing. She’s 21 and young enough to be my daughter, seems quite sweet and smiley and is of Middle Eastern origin. Yesterday she was in a black top and skirt, black tights and ankle boots.

Because she’s only 21 I promised myself not to letch, and to be fair I didn’t. However, when she was stretching her legs out under her desk and I could hear the material of her stockinged legs swishing against each other, it was hard for my ears not to prick up!

My office has recently changed and I now have five additional women working nearby. They’re mostly all 20 somethings, but as they’re often in tights and dresses it bodes well for potential feet shots! I’ll keep you posted!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

... She’s 21 and young enough to be my daughter, seems quite sweet and smiley and is of Middle Eastern origin. Yesterday she was in a black top and skirt, black tights and ankle boots....Because she’s only 21 I promised myself not to letch, and to be fair I didn’t. ... I now have five additional women working nearby. They’re mostly all 20 somethings, but as they’re often in tights and dresses....

As a teenager of course I promised myself that I'd never get 'old and out of it', and would always be fascinating to younger people, even if I somehow lived until I was thirty. That amusing little vow is long-broken, of course and it certainly wasn't broken on purpose.

'Crabbéd age and youth cannot live together', wrote Shakespeare, and he was right, same as his predecessor Sir Thomas Wyatt, who in the early 1500s penned

They flee from me, that sometime did me seek
With naked foot stalking in my chamber.
I have seen them gentle, tame, and meek
That now are wild and do not remember
That sometime they put themself in danger
To take bread at my hand; and now they range,
Busily seeking with a continual change.

It all happens pretty fast, kids. The days crawl and the years fly.

Enjoy yourselves while you can.

Last edited:
As a teenager of course I promised myself that I'd never get 'old and out of it', and would always be fascinating to younger people, even if I somehow lived until I was thirty. That amusing little vow is long-broken, of course and it certainly wasn't broken on purpose.

'Crabbéd age and youth cannot live together', wrote Shakespeare, and he was right, same as his predecessor Sir Thomas Wyatt, who in the early 1500s penned

great advice

You’re only as old as you feel, and although I’m 44 I don’t act or feel it. I just don’t want to look like the ‘dirty old man’ of the office! As it is, I banter rather than flirt with 20 somethings, so there’s a good relationship there already (I had a similar scenario a few years ago, as discussed on these very pages). As it is, the 21 year old has been in trousers ever since, though I’m sure it’s nothing to do with me!

However, there’s an awesome Nigerian lady my age who I get on fabulously with who always ditches her shoes during the day. She’ll keep my spirits up for now!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

the office manager whom I know, is renown for her funky nylons and high heels around the office and on nights out.
couple of days ago she was in her new Christmas nylons, feet up, soles exposed.
great opportunity for a sneaky reaction test.
one finger scribble, great reflex and jump.

Love it!

So it’s been a very long week at work, and I can’t wait for the weekend. However, what’s made it more bearable is being exposed to office stocking feet each day this week. A different woman each day, always black opaque tights, but knowing that they’re padding around the floor has at least put a smile on my face. Add to that a TMFer showing me nylon leg and feet photos via email, and I’ve made it through!

Here’s to a more relaxing week next week - and more live action nylon feet to follow!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And still it continues! One of the women who works on the bank of desks opposite me is a demon shoe player, more often than not discarding her flats at regular intervals. She’s a slender Nigerian woman, hair in red braids, late 40s and always laughing and smiling. I’ve been treated to a double black nylon sole shot already today, and am pretty confident that there’ll be more to come during the week. Her feet are quite thin, a bit pointy but look delightful in nylon! She’s got a killer laugh as well, which only adds to speculation about her ticklishness! We get on well and she’s universally popular, but I’m not going to take any chances in the office. Instead, I’ll just admire from afar...! And keep you guys posted, of course!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And still it continues! One of the women who works on the bank of desks opposite me is a demon shoe player, more often than not discarding her flats at regular intervals. She’s a slender Nigerian woman, hair in red braids, late 40s and always laughing and smiling. I’ve been treated to a double black nylon sole shot already today, and am pretty confident that there’ll be more to come during the week. Her feet are quite thin, a bit pointy but look delightful in nylon! She’s got a killer laugh as well, which only adds to speculation about her ticklishness! We get on well and she’s universally popular, but I’m not going to take any chances in the office. Instead, I’ll just admire from afar...! And keep you guys posted, of course!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
Dude, you should bring up foot reflexology to her and then go from there. You could feel her out on it.

Dude, you should bring up foot reflexology to her and then go from there. You could feel her out on it.

Well, I do work in a health related environment...you never know!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back