• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Real Life Tickling Experiences!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
I had friends who used to tickle me when I was younger and they all used to be my friends until I went to a different High School. I enjoyed being tickled by my friends but NOT my parents. I remembered that I used to hate tickling because my ex-father would tickle me all the time without stopping when it wasn't funny anymore and it began hurting! Thanks to my friends and watching tickling scenes in cartoons, I began healing from that experience and began to like tickling. Anyway, I want to share my real tickling experiences that are true so that everyone can enjoy this!

When I was nine and ten years old, my friend Kelsey would tickle me and I would tickle her back. We used to have tickle fights all the time when we were always hanging out. We would always tickle each other on the stomach, underarms, sides, ribs, or the bottoms of our feet, mostly any place that was exposed. One time when I was twelve or thirteen years old, Kelsey tickled me under the chin when I tickled her stomach. She kept tickling me under the chin since she found out I was really ticklish there. I also wanted her to give me a foot massage but it ended up tickling me and she said that my feet are too ticklish for a massage. The tickle fights started phasing off when we were both in seventh grade and eighth grade when Kelsey said she isn't ticklish anymore after I tried to tickle her, and of course I got upset.

When I was ten years old, I used to have an assistant that would help me everyday. I remembered that she used her long nails to tickle my back. My math teacher would even tickle me sometimes and she even said one time, "I'm gonna hold you upside down and tickle you!"

When I had my friends Miranda and Kelsey over one time, they were sitting on the couch and my legs were draped over their laps. My feet were exposed. Then that was when they tickled my feet! I kept laughing and keeping my feet on there, just to get tickled even more! Miranda even said, "We're gonna tickle you!" I just kept putting my feet on their laps, just so that they can tickle my feet more!

When I went to Miranda's house to hang out, she tickled me a few times. I would even tickle her little sister Sarah sometimes and she would tickle me back. One time, her little sister Sarah and little brother Austin would tickle me as a playful game. I remember being nine and ten years old when I had those experiences.

When I was hanging out at Lexi's in-ground swimming pool at her house, I remember sitting on the concrete seat in the pool that was built with it. Lexi and Kelsey swam over to me and tickled my feet since they were exposed. I was about eleven or twelve years old when I had that experience.

When I was hanging out at my friend, Marie's house, her brother Phil tickled me under the arms. I was about eleven or twelve with that experience and it happened a couple of times.

When I went to a day school program for a time when I was twelve, I tickled a boy named Travis and he tickled me back! We would always have a tickle fight.

When I was thirteen years old, I was hanging out with my friend Sean in the pool and he would always tickle me on my stomach or my sides. He would always just randomly tickle me even though he has teased me and threatened to tell on me when I did something! That was when I thought he had a crush on me! Also, when I was almost fifteen years old, we sat on the bus together and he showed me that he got a feather! He would make the tickling noises and tickle me with the feather! He would tickle me with the feather a lot!

When I was fourteen years old and staying someplace, I was tickled a lot! My friend Sharneese would tickle me sometimes and so would Brittney. One time, another girl named Brittany tickled me a lot and she even admitted that she is ticklish! Also, a girl named Rachel tickled me on multiple occasions. She would tickle me under the arms and even take off my shoe and tickle my foot! I couldn't help but laugh and pound my fists on the ground! Each time she tickled me, I would tickle her back! When I was in Art class, Rachel got feathers and tickled me on my face and I started laughing hard! Eventually, Olin and Tony joined in by tickling me with feathers, making me laugh even more! That was when I learned just how feather ticklish I am!

When I was sixteen years old, my friends Chloe and Karlie would tickle the back of my neck sometimes and I would lay my head back and laugh! One time, their brother Kyle tickled my stomach when I was laying face down in the pool with a raft! My stomach was exposed and I remember moving back and forth and laughing so hard!

When I was eighteen years old, I had a boyfriend named Don and when I was laying down with my arms up, he tickled my stomach. I kept putting my arms up and he kept tickling my stomach. He asked if I'm ticklish and I said, yeah. He then said that he would tickle his little sister all the time. He would always tickle my stomach and sides when he had the chance. Also, when I was laying on my bed, he tickled my socked feet! Unfortunately, this relationship was short-lived and it lasted from April to May of 2015.

When I was almost nineteen years old on September 8, 2015, Kevin tickled me to cheer me up! I was upset because I had a rough day. I was laying on my bed face down on my belly! My arms were up so my underarms were kinda exposed (not bare because I wore a t-shirt)! So he put his finger in my left underarm and I started squirming and laughing! He did it again and I was still squirming and laughing! Then he did it to both underarms and I was flailing around, laughing! Then he kept tickling my underarms and sides! He was like, "You're really ticklish aren't you?" And I was like, "Yeah I am." He was even tickling the bottoms of my feet with his feet and kept tickling my underarms and sides with his feet until my mom came in. That was when I stopped laughing. It did make me happier though. Also on September 17, Kevin was tickling my armpits because I wouldn't give some Sun Chips to him. I had a bowl of them for a snack. Before that, he was running his little glasses over the back of my neck and he was asking, "Does that tickle?" And I was giggling as I said, "Yeah." Before that, he jiggled my stomach fat and I giggled and said, "That tickles!" And also he kissed the back of my neck and I giggled and said, "That tickles!" Also, on September 18, I was tickling Kevin and he tickled me back, saying, "You're tickling me, well I'm going to tickle you!" And he was tickling my armpits again. Later when we were watching South Park, he kept tickling me behind my knee (Yeah, I was laying on my stomach watching TV). On September 19, I tickled Kevin under his arm and he tickled me back and said, "I'm going to tickle you!" And he went for my underarms while we were watching the South Park movie. Later, I tickled him under the arm and he tickled me back under my arms, saying, "I'm going to tickle you to death!" Also, sometime in October, he put a cup on my butt upside down and it slid down, tickling me! He kept tickling me with the cup! That was when I realized that I'm very ticklish on my butt cheeks! There were many times when I tickled him and he got fascinated by my long nails! Also, he hated it when I tickled him and he never understood my tickle fetish since he hates tickling.

When I was nineteen years old on November 25, I was sitting cross-legged and my right bare foot was exposed. I read something on my phone and I felt one finger gliding up and down my right foot, right at the base of my toes. I started giggling and moving my foot a little. Kevin then tickled my big toe with one finger and I giggled again. He was like, "Eww I'm touching feet!" And he complained that he wanted to wash his hands. I'm like, "Aw come on, my feet don't stink that bad." He then tickled my arch with one finger and I laughed a little. My arches are the most ticklish spot on my feet. So I then moved my right foot to the right side of the bed and he came over and tickled the same place again with one finger. After that he tickled my right underarm and then my left underarm. I giggled the whole time! After that, he tickled the right side of my neck and then the left side of my neck and I giggled. He was like, "It's ticklish isn't it?" And I giggled and said, "Yeah." On November 28, Kevin suddenly snuck up on me and tickled my sides as I laughed! Although, I wished it was longer. That was the last time Kevin tickled me because after that, he left. We had a brother and sister bond but we are not blood siblings. Unfortunately, he only stayed with us for a time because he was my mom's ex-boyfriend's son and the relationship didn't work out.

A lot of detail here! I'm impressed you can recall specific dates like that. Were you ever tickled with feathers ever again?? I do love a feather ticklish lee... especially on their feet :)

A lot of detail here! I'm impressed you can recall specific dates like that. Were you ever tickled with feathers ever again?? I do love a feather ticklish lee... especially on their feet :)

Why thank you, I'm glad you like that I was specific. It helps imagine what is happening as I am being tickled. I'm not sure if I was tickled with feathers ever again but I am making it happen. I am a very feather ticklish lee, especially on my feet.

Excellent list of your past ticklings, wishing you many many more future ones aswell.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back