• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Sister’s Friend (m/f)

CageTigerShark

TMF Poster
This was one of my most memorable tickle experiences that happened completely by luck and surprise.

Growing up, I was close in age to my brother and sister (I’m the oldest) and we frequently had friend overlap where we would all be hanging out with each other. I was 25 and I’d just gotten home from work in the evening. My siblings each had a friend over and the 4 of them were about to make a fire on the beach, so I went with them.

My sister’s friend Ally was my age; very cute with a Disney-ish face, medium-length dark hair, about 5’4”, and an average but sexy figure. It was the first time we had met, even though we lived in the same town, and there was a mutual spark between us immediately.

I didn’t make a habit of trying to hook up or pursue relationships with my sister’s friends, but this time it was undeniable and that’s what made the experience so great.

We hung out at the fire, sitting in the sand with a few drinks, shooting the shit and hanging out. My brother and his friend were huge stoners, so we smoked weed too. Ally and I kept making eye contact and I noticed she was wearing the kind of shoes that are like sneakers but also slippers at the same time (I have no idea what they’re called), and she made a comment that she had sand in her shoes and was uncomfortable because she wasn’t wearing socks.

Obviously my interest was now super-piqued, and I think she had a feeling too, but the tickling did not happen just yet. Ally invited us all back to her house because she lived nearby and she knew other friends who wanted to hang out that night. So all 5 of us ended up driving to her house, where her parents and family were away, so we could have a small party there.

We arrived at her house and met her other friends, everyone was cool but my focus was still on Ally. We were all sort of drunk and high, but in good spirits, and we all sat down in her living room to watch tv. My brother and his friend took one of the couches, and Ally took the middle of the second couch, my sister on her left side. I was pleased to take the seat on her right.

She had taken her shoes off, revealing very smooth milky white soles. She was probably about a size 8. She sat cross-legged with her feet underneath her, and to my absolute delight, she looked at me with a wry smile and asked if I wanted to share a blanket.

Jackpot.

I obviously said yes, and we started to watch a movie, and I forget what it was but I remember it was funny. Some time into the movie, I was still feeling chemistry and decided to break the touch barrier. I put my hands under the blanket for a while first so it wouldn’t be a blatant move in front of my siblings, before placing two of my fingers gently on her hip. She felt my caress and welcomed it, without giving herself away. I now felt I had permission to touch her.

She sat cross-legged, so one of her soles was turned out and facing me, underneath her other leg. I took one finger and gently stroked the bottom of her foot very slowly and deliberately, careful not to make her react but enough to make it tickle.

I literally felt a wave of excitement come from her at the touch, and I could tell by her energy and restraint that she enjoyed it, and was very ticklish.

I continued to tickle her very gently at intervals. I didn’t want to give myself away in front of my siblings, and Ally didn’t want to give it away either. We kept this up for a little while until everyone got up to make scrambled eggs at like 11PM, because that’s what you do with friends when you’re drunk. She kept making friendly eye contact and smiling at me. I was ecstatic that she had let me tickle her foot; at one point she had almost burst out laughing!

Consequently, one of her other friends had become sick, and we all had to leave so they could take care of her. I forget what happened, but my sister, my brother and his friend all left together, and I stayed to help clean up for a while. Ally agreed to drive me home.

On our way back to my house, I held her hand the entire ride. We had kissed briefly back at the house, and we both wanted more; so I asked her to pull over in a small public driveway near the beach, at the end of my street. We made out for a while in the front seat of her car, and without warning I reached down, grabbed her ankle, and put her foot in my lap.

I took off her slipper-shoe so quickly and started scribbling the bottom of her foot so hard that I will never forget it.

She started giggling and bucking in her seat, but she never pulled away. All she did was laugh uncontrollably and kept saying, “Ryan please, my toes are so ticklish, please stop!” Over and over again.

I kept this up for about a minute and then let her go, and then she dropped me off at home after kissing again.

Ally and I continued to see each other as friends with benefits for several months. She had the house to herself for a while, which made things really convenient for us. I continued to tickle her and worship her feet, which she enjoyed, and we had great sex too. After a few months she started to see more people for sexual reasons, which I wasn’t really fond of, but it’s part of the territory sometimes. Eventually we started having sexual problems and our relationship faded. She also ended up coming out as lesbian about a year later.

My time with Ally was a fantastic, unplanned experience that I’ll always remember... especially that foot tickle in the car, because I could tell she loved it.

Last edited:
Those sort of memories and experiences are normally the best ones! Thanks for sharing mate

Great story. Loved the details and I agree, the best times do make the best memories. Lord knows I've got a "few" of my own.

Oh what a great story! I think I would never have the gutts to start tickling a girl I just met like you did with her in the car ^^

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back