• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Softbody Heroine — Part 2 (m/f; f/m; ff/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello good people of the TMF!

Our tale continues. LOTS of action in this one. You can find part 1 right here. There's a pin-up of soft body sweetheart Bindy at the end of part 1, if you want an idea of what she looks like.

----------------------------------------------------
My Softbody Heroine

Part 2

I don’t know how long Bindy and I were out — an hour or so maybe — when a series of ear-splitting shrieks wrenched me from my sleep. Desperately trying to wake up, I felt Bindy being pulled from my side before a pair of hands grabbed me and rolled me over on my stomach. I felt a weight on my back as my arms were pulled behind me and someone started binding my wrists. By now, I realized the woman screaming was Bindy. I turned my head to the side to see her laying not too far away from me, also on her stomach, with Jane kneeling on her back. She was holding Bindy’s wrists together with one hand and a length of thin rope with the other.

“You were holding out on us, girlie,” Jane said as she tied Bindy’s wrists together. “You’re tougher than you look.”

“I hope he was worth it,” said Traci from where she kneeled on my back. She finished tying my wrists and then stood up, grabbing my elbow. “On your feet.”

“Let her go,” I said. “She didn’t know I was here…”

Jane and Traci laughed. “She knew you were here,” Traci said. “I thought for sure she would have told us, but Jane was suspicious. We came back and sure enough, there you were, all cuddled up together…”

Traci and Jane lead us out of the barn, pulling and pushing us as we stumbled along, our hands bound behind our backs. The wagon was waiting outside the doors. They shoved us inside and forced us to lie on our stomachs while they hogtied us.

“I’m sorry I got you involved in this Bindy,” I said. “I shouldn’t have come to your house, but I was desperate.”

“No, it’s all my fault,” she said. “When you untied me I should have taken you back to the house. But I was so wound up after what they did to me that I just melted when you touched me. I needed you so much… I have no self-control.”

“Don’t say that,” I said. “I lead them to you…”

“I couldn’t let them just take you,” she said. “I had to help you. But what are you doing here anyway?”

As we rolled along in the wagon, I told her about my probation, and then lead up to my encounter with Traci and Jane this afternoon.

“You have no idea who they are?”

“No,” I said. “I mean, I thought they might be outlaws, or just some girls out for a little fun, but they said they were looking for me specifically. I don’t know who they are or where they’re taking us.”

“Well, we’ll probably find out soon enough.”

The light outside grew steadily dimmer as the sun set, and it was practically dark inside the wagon when we came to a halt. I heard Bindy catch her breath as we listened to Traci and Jane clamber off the front of the wagon and come around the side. The doors flew open. “You first,” Jane said. They grabbed me and hauled me out of the back of the wagon, slamming the door behind me.

I was in a courtyard of some sort, but it was the only glimpse of my surroundings afforded to me before I was pushed and pulled through a set of double doors and down a short, wide ramp. I was in a large vault, lined on both sides by enormous wooden barrels, taller than I was, laying on their sides. It was dim, but lanterns hung at intervals along the wide passage down the center shed enough light to see by.

Traci and Jane guided me down the passage and then shoved my up against one of the barrels. Manacles were attached to my ankles; then they untied my wrists and forced my arms over my head into another set of manacles hanging from the top of the barrel before hustling back the way we had come.

I hung there, spread-eagled, the curvature of the barrel at my back bowing my torso slightly outwards. Near the barrel was a small bench with about half-a-dozen feathers of various shapes and sizes on it. I didn’t have much time to think about it — soon Traci and Jane returned with Bindy, chaining her similarly to the barrel across from me.

“Don’t go away, you two,” Traci said. “We’ll be right back…” The two girls sauntered away down, opposite the way they had brought us. Their footsteps faded away, and Bindy and I were left chained to the barrels, the only sound our breathing and the clinking of chains as we tested our bonds.

Bindy groaned. “I can barely move,” she said. “I feel so helpless… Where are we?”

“I have no idea,” I said. “I’m sorry for dragging you into this, Bindy. If I hadn’t…”

“Hush. Stop saying that. I had to help you. Don’t you see that? I couldn’t just… oh! Someone’s coming!”

Three figures were making their way down the passage towards us. I could see that two of them were Traci and Jane, but the third woman was unknown to me… until she stepped into the light. I recognized her immediately, and my heart dropped into my stomach. She grinned at me. “Hello there,” she said.

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Bindy. “Goodwoman Nora!” she gasped.

The woman turned to look at Bindy. “That’s right,” she said. “And what’s your name?”

“I’m Bindy.”

“Bindy, why don’t you tell your friend who I am?”

“You’re… she’s… she’s Goodwoman Nora. She owns the biggest vineyards in the canton. I know lots of girls who work for you.”

“Umm-hmm.” That grin still on her face, the woman turned towards me. “And now it’s your turn. Tell her how you know me.”

I groaned. My probation hadn’t been as quite as free of incident as I had let on…

------------------------------------

It started one particularly hot afternoon, as I was making my usual route on patrol. Illegal activity was pretty rare out in the country, especially in this particular canton, and what went on was usually too small to worry much about. But one type of activity that went on with relative frequency was bootlegging — illegal wine or cider distilleries, usually pretty small scale, designed to avoid the Citadel’s tax collectors. It was the one thing Cheryl had specifically told me to keep an eye out for during my tedious patrols.

So when I noticed a narrow path leading off into the woods, I stopped to investigate. The lane I was on lead through a thick wood, and wasn’t much used — the perfect spot for a secret distillery. I followed the path through the trees for a short distance, and eventually, came to a little clearing. There was no ramshackle shed waiting for me, no secret set-up for making illicit contraband; just a small, clear pond. The day was hot, and I decided to take a little dip.

I hid my clothes in the trees, jumped in, swam about for a few minutes, and got out. I was getting dressed when I heard rustling coming from the woods on the opposite side of the clearing, so I crouched down behind a tree, pulling on the last of my clothes.

In a few moments, a woman stepped into the clearing. And what a woman. She was a little taller than average, but no wispy willow — she looked pretty strong and solidly built. Her auburn hair had a reddish tinge to it. To my astonishment, she began taking off her clothes. She slipped into the pond, the water was up to her hips, and then, taking a deep breath, dove in. She popped up several moments later, smoothing her hair away from her eyes, and for the next few minutes simply swam in the water, sometimes diving under, sometimes pushing herself from one end to the other, even floating on her back for a short while.

If I had thought that watching a statuesque beauty bathe naked in front of me was as good as it was going to get, I was pleasantly surprised. After flailing her hair about and letting the water drip off her, she laid her pale, curvy body out in the grass. Stretching luxuriantly, with her arms over her head, she closed her eyes and lay there, letting the sun dry her off.

I was practically beside myself at this point, watching her bask naked in the sun’s warm glow, her large chest and smooth belly gently rising and falling as she breathed. She lay there for several minutes, so still that I thought she might have fallen asleep, but soon she turned over on her belly, her full, shapely butt enjoying the sun for a short while. Eventually, she got to her feet, stretching luxuriantly, before slipping back into her clothes and heading back the way she had come from.

The whole incident had lasted maybe 20 minutes, but of course, in the state I was in, it had gotten me quite wound up. I returned the next day at around the same time, hoping to get another glimpse of her, but was disappointed. Still, I kept returning. After another day or so, I was rewarded with second sighting. The ritual repeated itself exactly like the first time — she came walking through the trees, disrobed, took a swim in the pond, then dried herself off before getting dressed and vanishing again.

I continued returning to the secluded pond in the woods whenever I passed close to it on my route, hiding in the trees, waiting for the woman to appear. But I waited in vain; after the second time, she stopped showing up. Perhaps she was coming at a different time, perhaps she was no longer in the area, perhaps she had even seen me hiding and watching her… but this was all speculation. On the two occasions I had seen her, she had been wearing a long, flowing skirt and a peasant blouse with short sleeves and the neck scooped very low, common dress for the area. Based on that, I guessed she was simply another country girl, taking a break from work somewhere to refresh herself with a cool dip on a hot afternoon. But really, I had no idea who the woman was, where she came from, where she went, and what had happened to her.

One day, at the end of another fruitless watch in the trees, I decided to avail myself of the pond. I stripped, left my clothes in the trees, and lowered myself in the water. I was only there a few minutes, just enough to cool down, before climbing out, brushing myself off, and heading back into the trees to get dressed and then resume my route.

But before I could get my clothes on, a movement in the trees on the other side caught my eye. In a few moments, the red-head stepped into the clearing. Still naked, I hid behind some bushes and watched as she took off her clothes and slipped into the water. Once again, she swam about for a short while before getting out to lay on the grass, letting the sun dry her.

Entranced, I gazed at her voluptuous, naked body stretched out in the grass, watched as the beads of water trickled over her skin. In a few minutes, she turned over onto her stomach so the sun could bake her back.

Still naked, I crept out of my hiding place, moving slowly, cautiously. She lay there on her belly, eyes closed, completely oblivious. Then I pounced, landing squarely on the back of her thighs. Shocked, she let out a loud terrified scream, struggling underneath me. But I had her pinned, her shapely butt framed between my knees, curving up before me. She screamed again, shrieking for help, limbs flailing, fighting to get up. She twisted her head around trying to get a look at her attacker. My hands grabbed her butt and dug in, fingers wriggling.

“YEEAAAA!” A piercing scream exploded instantly from her lips, followed by riotous cackling. Her back arched, her reddish hair flying as my fingers danced across her smooth, quivering buns. “STTAHHPP! STAHHPPP! GET OFF ME! YAAA-HAAA-HAA-HAA!” Clawing at the grass, pounding her legs, the curvy woman shrieked with laughter.

I squeezed my legs tighter, my fingers dancing across her trembling cheeks. A few quick pinches along the small crease where her thighs met her ticklish tush made her scream uncontrollably, squirming frantically as she fought to escape. I raked my nails slowly down the entire length of both cheeks, her muscles tensing before erupting into peels of loud cackling once again.

“Stop! STOP!” The helpless woman bawled, pounding the ground with clenched fists. “W-who… neee-hee-hee-hee!” She twisted and squirmed, struggling vigorously. Her large breasts squashed against the ground as she rolled, ballooning out to the sides, jiggling when she arched her back before another wave of laughter made her fall back down. “G-get awfff meee-heee-heee-hee! Yaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa!”

Finally leaving her butt, I clawed my hands up her sides, working my way up and down her ribs. “Naaaahaaahaaa! Noo! Nooo…!” She clamped her arms firmly to her sides, trying to protect her ribs and bosom. I dug into her waist again, and when one hand flew back to flail at me, I darted towards her underarm.

I was only off balance for a fraction of a moment, but it was all she needed. With a mighty twist she knocked me off her, sending me tumbling to the side. She wrenched one of her legs free and kicked me in the shoulder. I fell back, and she scrambled to her feet, landing another kick that sent me on my back. By the time I was up she was already running towards the trees in the direction she had come, clutching her long skirt to her body.

I ran after her, following her jiggling buns down the path into the woods. I lost sight of her briefly in the trees as she dashed around a bend in the path, and she managed to put a few more yards between us. She was screaming as she ran, calling for help. The path let out at the top of a gentle slope, looking over a large vineyard. I stopped at the tree line. She was running down the hill, waving one arm and calling for help, pointing back towards where I stood among the trees. There were several other women working. They ran towards her, and a few were looking in my direction. I ran back down the path, past the clearing and into the brush where I had hidden my clothes. Dressing hurriedly, I jumped on my scooter and took off before I saw any signs of pursuit.

The episode haunted me for several days. I had been wearing nothing that would identify me, and I doubted the woman had even gotten a good look at me. Still, I regretted my recklessness. I feared that any minute I would be summoned into Cheryl’s office, told my probation had been commuted to a stint on Maggie’s Farm or at The Academy…

But the days went by and nothing happened. No report reached us of some crazy tickler jumping red-heads in the woods. No one showed up at the station to tell the story. My colleagues and superiors treated me no different, and my duties continued as always. After a while, I began to relax. I did not return to the small pond — in fact, I stayed far away — and reminded myself that the only reason I hadn’t been discovered was that I had been lucky.

But it seemed my luck had run out, since the woman standing in front of me was the same bathing beauty I had jumped in the woods…

-----------------------------------------------

“Please Goodwoman Nora, I’m sorry about what happened,” I said. “I didn’t know who you were.”

“So you thought I was just some poor peasant girl, huh? And what if I had been? Does that mean you can just run around the country, tickling whomever you wish?”

“Look, you have to let us go,” I said. “I’m with the police. You could get in big trouble for kidnapping me. If you let us go now I’ll just forget it ever happened…”

“Oh, I know you’re with the police,” she laughed. “But I don’t think you’re going to ‘report’ me. I doubt Sheriff Cheryl would take too kindly to hearing that one of her officers attacks naked, helpless girls in the woods, especially if that officer is on probation.” She laughed again, seeing my expression. “Oh yes, I know all about you. I thought about turning you in to Cheryl, once I found out who you were, but what would be the fun of that? I like to administer my own punishments. It makes things much simpler that way.”

“No! Don’t punish him!” Bindy cried. “He didn’t know what he was doing! Big breasts are his weakness. They drive him crazy! He saw yours and he… he couldn’t help himself!”

“Oh, big breasts drive him crazy, do they?” Nora walked over towards Bindy. “Then I guess I’m lucky he didn’t get his hands on mine when he jumped me in the woods. And I guess he’s lucky to have a friend like you.” She cupped one of Bindy’s breasts and gave it a gentle bounce. “Lucky in more ways than one, apparently. Jane and Traci told me they gave you quite a tickling and you still didn’t give him up. I wouldn’t think a sweet, fleshy girl like yourself could take that much.” She lightly pinched a spot on one of Bindy’s hips, making her squeak. “Well, we’ll see how much you can take.” She turned to Jane and Traci. “She’s all yours.”

Jane and Traci closed in, excited grins on their faces. Bindy whimpered, twisting in her chains as they approached. “No… n-no, please…” Unlike this afternoon, when they had been interrogating her, the two henchwomen now had plenty of time to do whatever they wanted with Bindy, and seemed to choose a more leisurely approach. Jane used her fingertips to stroke the length of Bindy’s left arm from her wrists to the hollows of her pits, while Traci’s nails fluttered their way around their captive’s belly and hips. Bindy giggled, squirming as much as she could. “…ohh…ohohoho… n-no… don’t…”

Nora stood beside me and watched. Traci’s fingers began gently kneading Bindy’s fleshy hips, sending the poor girl into a fit of high-pitched giggles, her body shaking all over.

“I see you’re enjoying the view as much as I am,” Nora said to me.

“Make them stop,” I said. “She’s innocent. She was only trying to help me…”

A loud squeal from Bindy cut me off. I couldn’t see exactly what they were doing to her, but whatever it was made her jerk back and forth on her bonds, tossing her head. “Noo… noo-ho-ho-ho… Yieee-hee-hee-hee!

“Oh, she’s a ticklish one, isn’t she?” Nora said. “I’ll bet she’s ticklish all over, too. Though everyone has some spots that are worse than others. I know I do.” She turned towards me. “What about you? Where are you ticklish?”

"Nora, I’m sorry…”

"I don’t think you really are.” She leaned forward and looked into my eyes. "So, answer my question — where are you ticklish?”

I squirmed in the chains, my skin crawling with dread.

"Here?” Nora whispered, drawing her fingernails down my sides.

"Yaaaahaaahaha!”

"…or here…" She delicately poked my armpits.

"Eeeeeheeeheehee! Nora, please!”

"…or here…" She stroked my belly.

"AAAAAAHAAAAAA!" I screamed. "Nora! Stop it PLEASE!"

"My goodness, you really are sensitive, aren’t you?" She grinned and ran her fingers over my chest. "So vulnerable to my slightest touch. . . You’d think that someone so sensitive would be careful of whom they choose to attack in the woods, no matter how attractive they find them.”

"Don't Nora! Please!"

"We have to start somewhere," she whispered, paying no attention to my pleas "How about here?"

"Aaaaa-haaaa-haaa-haa-haaa!" I shrieked as she went to work on my armpits with the nails of her index fingers, my body jerking in the chains. "Pleee-heee-heee-heeese! Haaa-haaa-haahaha!” Nora’s eyes went wide, surprised at the intensity of my response. I was too. I’m desperately ticklish anyway, but to my horror I realized that my lengthy deprivation had made me even more sensitive. She had barely begun on my armpits and I was already practically putty in her skilled hands. “Aaaah-haaa!!! Oh-ho-ho! No-ho-ho-Oh-no-hohohoho!

My naked body trembled, my skin broke out in a delicate sweat. Nora just smiled at me as her nails traced devastating swirls in my armpits. “No-ho-ho-ho-ho! Yaaa-haa-haa-haa!!!

I cried out with relief when she finally stopped, red-faced and gasping as I sagged in the chains. Tears trickled from my eyes.

"Please Nora!" I begged, my voice trembling. " I'll do anything to make it up to you! Just… no more of this…"

"Aw, come on,” Nora cooed. "You can do better than that…” And with smile, she slipped the tip of her index finger into my bellybutton.

I screamed, my helpless body twitching frantically. "Heee-hee-heee! Pleee-heee-hee-heeezzz!

"Oooo, we ARE ticklish there, aren't we? Do you sant me to stop?" Nora withdrew her finger from my navel. "Want me to let you go?" She flicked a finger back and forth across my belly. "Well, I might… if you tell me what I want to hear."

"Anything!" I gasped. "Anything you want, Nora! Just please… please stop tickling me…”

With her free hand she stroked my cheek. "Like I said, I might… but I want to hear you say you’re sorry."

“But I have,” I cried. “I said I was sorry…”

“Yes, you have. Many times. But I don’t know if I really believe you… I mean, under threat of torture, you’ll say anything won’t you?”

"But I mean it, Goodwoman Nora,” I said. “I’m really sorry for jumping you in the woods. I swear…”

Nora picked up a long, pointed feather from the table off to the side. “Do you really mean it?” she said, teasing my neck with the feather. “Really?”

I snorted, tittering as she lightly tickled my neck. “I do. I really mean it…” Just then, I was drowned out by an especially loud scream from Bindy. I saw Traci digging in to Bindy’s plump thighs and the backs of her knees.

“Oh my,” Nora laughed. “They’re certainly getting your buxom friend good, aren’t they? Now, where were we…?” She slid the feather slowly down the middle of my torso, making me yelp. “Oh, yes… I wanted to hear you say you’re sorry like you really mean it…”

“B-but I…

With a wicked grin Nora flicked the feather down between my thighs, stroking my balls very gently…

YAAAAA-HAAAAAA…!!!”

Nora laughed. She stroked again…and again…and again… A series of single flicks, spaced maybe a second or two apart. And with each flick I shrieked with laughter, my body jerking involuntarily and rattling the chains. My hands clenched in the manacles and sweat trickled down my sides. After perhaps seven or eight strokes she stopped. I hung there, gasping and moaning, so totally shattered that I couldn't even beg for mercy. I was barely aware of the steady stream of giggles coming from Bindy across from me.

When I opened in my eyes it was just in time to see Nora with her hands behind her back, unclasping her bra. She let it drop, falling to the floor where it joined her shirt. I groaned in despair.

“These big enough for you?” she chuckled, giving her huge breasts a little shimmy. “Not as large as your friend’s, maybe, but I know very few girls who are.” She moved up against me, the tips of her breasts pressing against my chest, and rested her hands on my ribs. Her face was inches from my own. I groaned again. “What’s the matter?” she said. “I thought you’d like me topless. You certainly seem to like something.” She rubbed herself against me and giggled at my cry of pleasure. "Now, tell me again,” she said, smiling into my tear-filled eyes. “Tell me how sorry you are."

“Ohh Nora,” I gasped. “I’m sorry. I’m s-s-orry… I… aieee-heee-heee-hee…!” She started running her fingers lightly up and down my sides. I desperately tried to tell her what she wanted, fighting to talk amidst the high-pitched giggles gushing out of me. “… heee-heee-hee-hee… soreeheee-heee-hee!… sorreeeheee-heeee…! Eee-heee-heeeheeeee!…

“What? I can’t understand you with all the laughter…”

I’mmm soree! I’M SORRREE!!… naaa-haa-haa-ha! Pleeeeze! Pleeezzz stahp…”

“But I think you kind of like it,” Nora said, once more rubbing against me even as she tickled. “Tickle, tickle, tickle…”

“… aahhaa-haa Nora, please… hee-hee-hee… I’m begging yooo-hoo-hoo… pleeez…!

“Oh, you’re begging me,” she said. “And what if you had gotten me all tied up and those woods like you wanted to? Would you have stopped if I begged you? Hmmm?” With that she dug her fingers into my ribs.

“Aaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa! Aahaa-haa-haa!”

She grinned at me as I howled, pressed up against me, her fingers clutching my ribs. “I don’t think you would have,” I heard her say. “I think hearing me beg would have gotten you even hotter. Is that true?”

Nooo…ho-ho-ho! NAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA…!

“See, now you’re lying,” she said. “How am I supposed to believe you when you say you’re sorry, if you lie about this?”

Her devastating assault on my ribs let up. She ran the tips of her fingernails over my belly and chest, dipping into my underarms. “How can I believe you?”

Ohhh… Ok, ok… yes, I wanted you… if I had had my way, I would have tied you up and ravished you… ohhh… I’m sorry, I swear… I really am… oooo…”

Nora stepped away from me, leaving me gasping. She picked up the long, stiff feather again and seemed to study me. “Hmmm… I think you’re telling the truth…”

“I am… I am…”

“Have you learned your lesson?”

“Oh yes, I have… I swear I’ll never do something like that again… N-no! Please, no! D-don’t… eee-hee-hee-hee… st-stop! I’m sorry! I swear! Noooh-ho-ho-ho…!” Nora began teasing me with the feather again, flicking it across my nipples and belly, brushing my armpits. In between my giggles I sputtered that I was sorry, begging her to stop. Nora smiled as she watched me wriggle. Still lightly teasing my sensitive spots with the feather, she glanced over her shoulders to where Traci and Jane had Bindy shrieking. “She sounds like she’s had enough,” she said. “Why don’t you give the poor girl a little relief now.”

The girls switched to a different kind of tickling, gliding their fingertips over Bindy’s fleshy body as their captive gasped and twitched. Traci began licking and kissing her way down Bindy’s belly while Jane fondled her breasts. Bindy seemed shattered, practically sobbing. “Ohh… oh please…”

“… wh-what are th-they doing to her…”

Nora looked surprised. “Still worried about your friend after what I’ve put you through?” She danced the tip of the feather up and down my inner thighs. “That’s so… sweet. Maybe you’re not so bad after all. Maybe you really are sorry for what you did to me.”

“I am… ohh-hohohoh… I am… eee-hee-heee…”

“Then I accept your apology,” she whispered. “And I forgive you.”

The tickling ended. “Oh… thank you… thank you…” I gasped… then suddenly wailed in pleasure as she stroked the feather down the underside of my shaft. I flung my head back. “Ohhh… ohhhhhh…

Nora giggled. “Doesn’t it feel good to apologize?” she said, drawing the feather up and down, up and down with exquisite slowness. “You do something wrong, say you’re sorry, you’re forgiven, and all the bad feelings are gone.”

“… oh yes… oh yessss… oh gawd Nora…”

“Aren’t you glad we were able to clear things up between us?” she said. “I know I am.”

“… yesss… yess… uhhhh… please… faster, faster… ahhhh…”

Nora didn’t go any faster, but I was so wound up — and it felt so good — that she didn’t need to. Just a dozen or so strokes later I came, howling, an explosion of pleasure so powerful that it knocked me unconscious.

-----------------------------
The story continues in Part 3.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back