• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Softbody Heroine — Part 3 (ff/f; ff/m)

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello Good Readers

Our story thus far:

Part 1
Part 2

You can find a "pin-up" of Bindy attached to Part 1.

But on with the show…

-------------------------------------------------
My Softbody Heroine

Part 3

The next thing I remember, Traci and Jane were taking me down off the barrel. With my arms draped over their shoulders, they half-carried, half-dragged me down the narrow passage in the center of the vault and up the ramp. The night air outside revived me a bit. They lay me on the ground in the middle of the courtyard, right next to Bindy. I tried to sit up, leaning back on my hands. Beside me, Bindy was also struggling to come to her senses.

“The two of you recovered a little more quickly than I thought.”

Nora looked down at us, hands on her hips. Bindy gasped and clutched at me. “So, do you two think you’ve learned your lesson?” she said. “Should I let you go?”

We begged for her to let us go, babbling that we had learned our lesson and would never do it again. Nora laughed. “This place,” she said, glancing around the courtyard, “is just a store house I use. It’s kind of far from my main estate. You’ll have a bit of a journey ahead of you… Maybe you should stay until tomorrow? That way I can be really sure you’ve learned your lesson.”

“No, please… we’ve learned our lesson Goodwoman Nora… please let us go…”

“I’ll tell you what,” she said, smiling. “The gates are open. I’ll give you two a five minute head start. Then, Traci, Jane and I come after you. If we get you, we bring you back here for round two. If not… well, you’re home free. How does that sound? Good?”

Bindy and I bobbled our heads — yes, that sounded good.

She looked down on us for a few moments. “Well, what are you waiting for…”

Bindy and I scrambled to our feet, staggering as we ran through the gate, naked and on bare feet. The trees were thick outside the wall, and we seemed to be at the top of a hill. A lane lead straight down the gentle slope in front of us. We stumbled down the road, lost in darkness just a few yards from the gate. For a short distance the mocking laughter of Nora and the other two women followed us, but soon all I could hear was my own breath as I ran down the lane in near darkness. Beside me, Bindy fought to keep her balance, her arms crossed across her massive chest to prevent it from bouncing too much. She was panting heavily, casting a frantic eye over her shoulder for signs of pursuit.

Soon, the trees thinned out and the ground leveled. The forest was replaced by rolling fields of tall grass, and we could see the lane before us winding its way through the country. We left the lane, plunging into the tall grass. “Wait!” Bindy cried. “Wait! Let me… catch…” I stopped and we kneeled down in the grass, both of us panting. After a minute or so I poked my head up, looking for any pursuers.

“Do you see them?” Bindy gasped.

“No…” I watched for a little while longer as we recovered from our flight down the hillside. I expected Jane and Traci to appear any moment, but as the seconds went by with no sign of the two girls, I began to believe they weren’t coming after us. “I think we’ve been tricked,” I said.

“Huh?”

“I think they were just playing with us. They’re not coming. I guess she thinks we’ve learned our lesson.”

“I hope you’re right,” Bindy said. “Still, I’ll feel better when we’re away from here…”

We cut across the field until we came to the road again. Bindy seemed to know where we were, so I followed her. We didn’t talk much, instead putting our energy into getting as far away from Nora’s as possible. We stuck to the side of the road, the easier to slip into the tall grass should any late night travelers catch sight of two naked people alone in the middle of nowhere.

“So now what?” Bindy asked eventually.

“We need to get you home,” I said. “And I really need to get back to the station. I should have checked in… well, I have no idea how long ago. They are definitely going to be looking for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve let the Citadel know of my absence already.”

“Are you going to be in trouble?”

“I don’t know…”

“Do you know what you’re going to tell them happened to you?”

I had been wondering that myself. Nora had been right — I couldn’t tell Cheryl the full truth of what happened, since that would also mean telling her about how I had jumped Nora in the woods. I could just deny that part of it, make myself the victim of an unprovoked kidnapping by Nora and her women, but in that case they’d question Nora. She’d tell them her story, and I had no doubt they’d believe one of the canton’s richest Goodwomen over the person on probation.

“I don’t have a plan yet,” I said, and then told Bindy some of my worries. Bindy made a few sympathetic noises, and then fell silent. After we had walked a while, she said she knew where we were. “I think I know a place where we can borrow some clothes. It’s a little ways yet.”

“I’m in your hands.”

“Have you thought of anything yet?”

“Not really,” I admitted.

“Well, what if I come with you to the station…” And then Bindy began to sketch out a story about how I had been on patrol, and stumbled upon a band of raiders who had kidnapped Bindy and were taking her somewhere… “Maybe they were slavers or something, taking me towards the coast,” she said. “Anyway, you see them, but there’s like five or six of them, too many to handle on your own, so you follow us, and wait for your chance to rescue me…” It sounded like a good start, and as we walked we elaborated on it, filling out details. After following the raiders far out into the uninhabited countryside, I hid among the bushes as they set up camp. Bindy was stripped and tied to a tree and tortured. I tried to rescue her before things got really bad for her, but I was captured too. They tore off my clothes, but I managed to escape, grabbed a stun grenade off one of the raiders, and we escaped in the ensuing chaos…

It sounded kind of crazy, but it had the ring of truth about it. Bands of raiders kidnapping peasant girls were very rare, especially in this remote part of the island, but it did happen — Bindy herself had been kidnapped by slavers and taken to a harem once upon a time. A group of outlaws might snatch a girl to use as a plaything for a while; sometimes, a gang from a neighboring canton might go on a catch-and-tickle spree, just for fun. It was risky, but there was a good chance Cheryl and the others would believe us. We added more little details to the story as we walked, and once we settled on a basic narrative, we drilled each other on it, asking each other questions, rehearsing over and over so that we were both telling the same story.

It was fun, and made the time pass quickly, so it wasn’t long before Bindy gestured to another smaller lane off the main road we had been following. “I know the girls who live here,” she said. “They’re friends of mine. I don’t think they’d mind us borrowing some clothes…”

But the modest farmhouse that stood a short distance off the road was completely dark. Bindy peered at the windows, looking for any sign of movement. She sighed. “Either no one is home or they’re asleep,” she said. “I’d hate to wake them up… Come on.” She lead me over to the side of the house. A laundry line stood in the yard, clothes hanging to dry in the gentle night air. “Let’s see if we can find something that fits,” Bindy said.

“They won’t mind?”

Bindy shrugged. “I don’t think so,” she said. “Like I told you, they’re pretty good friends of mine. I don’t think they’d mind, considering the circumstances.” She started looking through the clothes on the line. I was a little worried about finding something for me. “I mean, I don’t like swiping clothes like this in the middle of the night,” she said. “But I’ll return them right away. Let’s see…”

“Bindy? Is that you?”

We both jumped. Bindy let out a little shriek. Two girls stood there. One was slender and on the tall side, with long, straight hair that was so light brown it was almost blonde. She had a wide mouth and wore a simple white shift — sleeveless and clingy — that fell to about mid-thigh. The other was shorter and more buxom, with a darker complexion and wavy dark hair. She wore a wisp of a robe made of some lightweight pale pink fabric. It also fell to mid-thigh, and was loosely belted with a narrow sash.

“It is you,” the dark-haired woman said. “What are you doing out here?” She covered her mouth and laughed. “And where are your clothes?”

They didn’t seem unfriendly at all, just very puzzled and very curious. Bindy stammered out apologies and introduced us. The light-haired girl was Christina, while the other one was Robin. Bindy apologized again for waking them up, for creeping around their house in the middle of the night, for borrowing their clothes… But of course they were still full of questions. “Well, it’s kind of a long story,” Bindy said, and launched into the tale we had concocted during our walk tonight. I let Bindy take the lead, chiming in when I could, giving a brief account of my side of the story. Christina and Robin listened with rapt attention, gasping at Bindy’s plight, asking her questions. They were probably a far less suspicious audience than Cheryl and the other girls at the station would be, but it made great practice.

But I also noticed their rapt attention wasn’t only due to the story Bindy was telling them. Every once in a while, as Bindy talked, their eyes would flicker over Bindy’s naked body. Bindy was quite animated in her account of the tale, and I noticed the two women’s eyes light up and the tips of their mouths twitch in little grins whenever a particularly vigorous gesture from Bindy set off an equally vigorous ripple or bounce somewhere.

“… so we’re in a hurry to get back,” Bindy finished. “He really needs to report in to the station. They’re probably wondering what happened to him.”

“My gosh Bindy! You must have been so scared,” Robin said. “Were those bandits really cruel to you?”

Bindy shivered. “Well, they were working me over pretty horribly when he showed up to save me.”

“You’re lucky you had such a brave friend,” Christina said. “Are you sure you two don’t want to spend the night.”

“We’d love to, but like I said, we’re really in a hurry. If we could just borrow some clothes…”

“Oh, by all means, you can borrow whatever you want,” Robin said. She looked Bindy up and down. “Well… if you can find anything that fits.”

I was wondering the same thing. Blonde Christina roughly matched Bindy in height, but she had a far slimmer build, and while Robin was much curvier than her friend, she was also shorter than Bindy. “Thanks so much. I’m sure I can find something that works,” Bindy said. “We just need it for tonight. I promise I’ll return it. Hey, how about you two come over tomorrow night? I’ll give you back your clothes, and I’ll make you dinner.”

“That sounds great,” Christina said. “But, ummm… can we ask one thing, though.”

“Of course,” Bindy said.

Christina grinned mischievously. Her eyes flitted to Bindy’s naked chest. “Let us suck on them.”

Surprised, Bindy guffawed and rolled her eyes, her lips splitting into a huge grin. “Oh, come on…”

“Please. Just for a little bit,” Robin cried. From the pocket of her robe she pulled a small sand dial, holding it up in front of Bindy. “Just for this long…”

Bindy was laughing. “Not now,” she said. “When you come see me tomorrow night…”

“But you’re already naked,” Christina said. “Come on, please. Just for a little bit. They’re so luscious and yummy…”

“But my poor tits have gone through so much today…”

“But we promise we’ll be nice…”

“I know you girls would be nice, but…”

“Please! We’ll be so nice. It’ll feel good, too. Just for a couple minutes. Then you can go. We promise. Come on. You can borrow our clothes and everything…”

Christina and Robin continued to cajole her for a few more moments until Bindy finally rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated but good-natured sigh. “Well, okay. I suppose it’s the least I can do. Be nice, though…”

“Oh we will! We will! We’ll be really nice…”

Bindy clasped her hands behind her back and rolled her shoulders back. When the two girls put their lips to her nipples she sighed and closed her eyes, a big grin spreading across her face. “Mmm… oh, that does feel nice…” she cooed. She put her hands on the backs of the two girls heads, running her fingers through their hair. Gentle sucking sounds were interspersed with Bindy’s soft sighs and the occasional “yummy” noise from Robin and Christina as the sand slowly trickled into the lower chamber of the small dial. “Ooo… mmmm, yes…”

The last grains of sand trickled out. There was a little popping sound as Christina and Robin pulled their lips away. Bindy gasped, her eyelids fluttering. “Oh… what…?”

“Our time is up,” Christina said. “Thank you so much…”

“Oh… so soon?” Bindy pouted. “You can do it a little bit more, if you want.”

“Are you sure?” Christina said.

“Uh-huh. It’s the least I can do…”

She gave a deep chuckle and closed her eyes again as the two women returned to her nipples, running her fingers through their hair as they gently sucked. I stepped up behind her, my own fingertips sliding down the length of her back, rubbing her hips and lightly tickling her big buns. Bindy moaned, shivering all over. I pressed against her, massaging her butt and licking and kissing the back of her neck. She giggled and squirmed. “Ohh… not fair…” she giggled, twitching her hips. “… mmmm not fair…”

My hands slipped around to her front, gently plying her soft, fleshy belly and teasing her navel before sliding up her ribs. As my fingertips stroked the undersides of her breasts, they bumped into the hands of one of the girls in front, now fondling Bindy’s massive boobs as well as sucking. I reached out and gave one of their tits a quick, ticklish squeeze, earning a squeak, before returning to Bindy. I ran my hands up and down her back and her sides, squeezing her buns, my mouth still teasing the back of her neck. “Ohhh… this is making me feel sooo good…”

Sandwiched between the three of us, Bindy soon began to tremble and shake all over. “Oh… you’re making me… I’m gonna… ohh… ohhhOHHHH…!” Her body stiffened, her back arched. She threw her head back, her eyes shut tight, and let out a long cry of ecstasy. Several tremors seemed to ripple through her before she suddenly went limp, her knees bucking underneath her. I caught her under the arms as she collapsed, unconscious, her head lolling to the side and her hair spread across her face. Christina and Robin were laughing. “So much fun,” Robin said. “Here. Let’s get her inside.”

The three of us managed to carry Bindy into their house and lay her on one of the two sofas in their small common room. Robin brushed the strands of hair off Bindy’s face and caressed her cheek. “Let’s leave her be for a little while,” she said. She looked up. “Christina, why don’t you entertain our guest while I get him something to eat?”

“Gladly,” Christina said. Robin swished out of the room, and Christina indicated the vacant sofa. Once I had taken a seat, she situated herself on one of the chairs, crossing her shapely legs. “So, I gotta ask…” she said. “I thought I knew all of Bindy’s friends, but I’ve never met you. Where did you come from?”

I gave her a brief account of my first meeting with Bindy, how she had helped me and another woman escape after being captured by Lady Jaxx.

“Oh yes! I heard a little of that story!” Christina said. “Bindy was part of some harem for… full-figured girls, right? And that was you who rescued her and brought her back? Wow! So if you’re from the Citadel, what are you doing way out here in the country?”

“Well… I’m actually on probation. I was assigned to the station out here as part of my sentence. I’m under very strict terms, too…”

Christina laughed. “You’ve been naughty, huh?” She gave me a mock stern look and wagged a finger at me. “Bad, bad, bad. No fun for you!”

“That’s about the size of it,” I said. Robin came back into the room, carrying a tray of bread and fruit.

“Hey, Robin,” Christina said. “He’s from the Citadel, but he’s on probation.”

“I heard.” Robin handed me the tray and sat down next to me on the couch. Christina sat on the other side of me and we shared the food. “So, what did you do?”

“I was a little excessive in interrogating a suspect,” I said. The two girls laughed. They knew what that meant.

“Well, I’m sure she deserved it,” Robin said.

“And I’m sure she didn’t mind it all that much, either,” Christina added.

“So they sent you out here for that?” Robin said. “That’s not so bad. I don’t know the police too well, but they’ve always been helpful. Sheriff Cheryl is pretty nice, isn’t she? And besides, there’s lots of fun to be had out in our neck of the woods.”

I told her that Cheryl was very nice, and none of the women at the station had given me a hard time, but that I was under pretty close watch, and hadn’t enjoyed any “fun” for quite a while. “I knew Bindy lived out here, but I didn’t even visit her,” I said. “I didn’t want to get in trouble.”

“I hope you had a little fun tonight, though,” Christina said.

I assured them that I did, and we chatted a little more while we finished out snack. Robin took the tray back to the kitchen once we were done, and asked if I needed anything else when she came back into the room. “Well, frankly… I could do with some clothes,” I said.

Robin giggled. “There’s no need to be shy around us,” she said. She undid the belt on her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. “See, now I’m naked too.”

“We’re all naked,” Christina laughed. I turned to see that she had wriggled out of her clingy shift.

Robin looked down at Bindy. “She’s still out,” she said, leaning over to smooth Bindy’s hair.

“Looks like you two better spend the night,” Christina said.

“I don’t want to put you out…”

“It’s no trouble at all. Wouldn’t you rather stay in a nice soft bed than wander around the country side in the middle of the night? Besides, I don’t think we should wake Bindy up just yet.”

“Oh no,” Robin said. “Leave her be, the poor thing. I don’t know what she went through before you rescued her, but she obviously needed a little TLC.” She sat back down on the couch next to me. “And what about you?” she said to me. “Can we do anything to make you more… comfortable?”

“Oh, no, I’m fine…”

“Then let’s show you to the guest room,’ Christina said. The two girls bounded off the sofa. Taking me by the hands, they lead me to a room in the back of the house. It was very small, dominated by a mid-sized bed in the middle. Christina climbed on and rolled over to the far side. “Come on,” she said, lying on her side and patting the mattress. “Try it out. It’s really nice…”

Standing behind me, Robin gave me a gentle push. I toppled in next to Christina. “What do you think?” Robin said, crawling in to lie on the other side of me.

“It’s very comfortable…”

The two women draped my arms over their shoulders and snuggled in on either side of me, pressing against me, nuzzling my neck and letting their hands wander over my chest. “Hey! Wait a minute…”

“Are you scared you’ll get in trouble?” Robin asked, blowing in my ear.

“We’re just being good hostesses,” Christina breathed into my other ear as her finger traced its lazy way up my torso to circle a nipple. “Surely Sheriff Cheryl wouldn’t object to that. After all, you’re our guest.”

“Besides, how is she going to know?” said Robin. “We won’t tell if you won’t.”

Christina nipped my ear lobe. “It’ll be our little secret…”

I felt a pair of lips on my neck, a tongue flicking at my ear. Fingertips lightly stroked my belly and chest and sides. Sandwiched between the two of them, my arms nearly immobile, I quivered all over, their gentle touch sending me into fits of high-pitched giggles.

“Robin, I think you’re tickling him too much,” Christina said.

“It’s not me,” said Robin. “I’m just running my fingers over him.”

“Gosh, are you really this sensitive?” Christina said to me. “I thought a member of the police would be… well, a little less susceptible, I guess. I can’t imagine how you made it through your training at the Citadel.”

“Maybe he’s been without for so long that he’s extra sensitive,” Robin said.

“Or maybe we’re just really good at it…”

Hmmm… that could be it,” Robin said. “But I prefer to think that he likes us…” Robin was suddenly straddling my waist. “Is that it? Do you like us?”

While Christina held my wrists above my head, Robin trickled her fingers all over my torso. I squirmed and giggled, sputtering that I liked them a lot. She lightly tickled my ribs and underarms, teased my nipples and my stomach. We didn’t even notice that Bindy had entered the room.

“Sounds like somebody’s having fun in here,” she said. She was standing near the side of the bed, looking down at us.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” Christina said, hopping to her knees. “I need some more of these.” She grabbed Bindy by her tits and tumbled her into the bed.

“Oooof!” Bindy cried, laughing. “I hope I haven’t missed out on much.”

Christina danced her fingers across Bindy’s jiggling breasts. “Nothing we won’t be happy to catch you up on…”

---------------------

Part 4 is right here.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back