• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Softbody Heroine — Part 5 (f/fm; f/m) LAST EPISODE

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello good readers. Our story comes to its end. Thus far…

Part 1 There's an image of Bindy attached to part 1, for them that's interested.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Now let's wrap this up…

---------------------------------

My Softbody Heroine

Part 5

A series of odd sensations slowly roused me out of my deep, deep slumber in Bindy’s bed the next morning. Something jostled me; whispers and what sounded like muffled cries — “ummph! ummph!” — intruded on my sleep. I felt my limbs being shifted around, my arms being lifted over my head, something on my wrists…

I was already blinking when the feeling of something heavy pressing down on my mid-section jolted me awake. My eyes flew open to the sight of Desiree looming above me. She was straddling my waist, pinning me down, holding my arms above my head. She had already wrapped a soft cord around my wrists and was busy tying it to the bed rail above me.

“You two were sleeping really heavily,” she said. “I hope you had a good rest. I know I certainly did.”

I turned my head to see Bindy tied just as I was, eyes wide over the gag in her mouth — “mmmphh!” Desiree turned around to straddle my thighs. “Christina and Robin are downstairs making breakfast,” she said as, ignoring my protests, she bound my ankles together and tied them to the railing at the foot of the bed. I noticed she had already bound Bindy’s ankles the same way. “But they just started, so we have a little time before they’re ready.”

Desiree was naked except for a pair of skimpy, pale blue underpants. She kneeled on the bed in between us and took the gag out of Bindy’s mouth. “Oh! You sneaky girl,” Bindy laughed. “What are you up to?”

“I was feeling a little left out,” she said, smiling. “I mean, I loved being included in your little party last night, and I had a great time, but… well, you two were at Robin and Christina’s the night before. The four of you got to play with each other. But me? I only got to play with Robin and Christina last night. I didn’t get to play with you two, and I really wanted to, so…”

She waggled her fingers at us, then wriggled them into our bellies, tickling us both at the same time.

Waaahaaahaaahaha…!”

Nooo-hooo-hooo-hooo…!”

She grinned down at us as we both bucked on the bed and laughed hysterically. It wasn’t too long before she stopped; we lay there panting as our laughter subsided.

“I also wanted to show my appreciation for last night, Bindy,” Desiree said.

“Th-this is how you th-thank me?” Bindy chuckled.

“Uh-huh. I think you’ll like it. You are a charming hostess.” She leaned forward and planted a big kiss right on Bindy’s lips. I saw Bindy kiss her back. The kiss broke and Desiree straightened up. “Now, who’s first?” she said. “Let’s see… eenie…”

“…yee-hee-hee…”

“…meenie…”

“…gahh-ha-ha…”

“…minee…”

“…heee-hee-hee…”

She went back and forth between the two of us, emphasizing each word with a ticklish poke to our bellies. The last poke landed on me. “Looks like you won,” Desiree sang. Grinning, she held up her wriggling fingers and leaned over me.

“Oh, no,” Bindy groaned. “Oh, Desiree, sweetie, please don’t tickle him. Do me instead. He’s so ticklish…”

I was already fighting back giggles and squirming in anticipation as I watched her waggling fingers hovering over me, getting lower and lower…

“Don’t worry darling, you’ll get your turn,” Desiree said, and then launched a devastating assault on my stomach, waist and ribs that had me howling within seconds and thrashing desperately in my bonds.

“Bwwwaaa-ha-ha-hah! Yaahhhaahaahaa!”

“Oh, Desiree please don’t be too mean to him,” Bindy cried. “Ohh please… he’s so ticklish… please be nice… YEEE-HEEE-HEEE…!”

Desiree suddenly switched over to Bindy, giving me a respite as she tickled the blonde girl’s waist. But my break was very short; within moments I was screaming as she crab-clawed my ribs. Apparently, she had abandoned her plan to tickle us one at a time. Since we were tied so close together, it was easy for her to go back and forth between the two of us, the breaks never long enough to stop laughing. She often tickled both of us at once, kneeling in between us, one hand pinching a knee while the other tickled a belly or an underarm or wriggled into a rib.

Gales of loud, uncontrollable laughter poured out of me and Bindy. The bed rattled and shook as we bounced on the mattress, trying to escape Desiree’s relentless fingers. I tried to plead with our tormentress, but I was laughing too hard to manage any words. Bindy was a little more successful — “… please sweetie… waahaahaahaa!… no, don’t! … eee-heehehe!… not there, no-ho-hoho!… not my waist… ohhhhahahah!…”— though it only seem to encourage Desiree.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before Christina and Robin came upstairs. “Gosh, you’re causing such a commotion up here we thought the ceiling was going to fall in,” Robin said.

Desiree stopped tickling. “Is it breakfast time already?” she said.

“Yeah, it’s ready when you all are,” Christina said. “But of course, it can always wait a little…”

Panting and gasping from our ordeal, Bindy and I begged the girls to untie us now.

“Hmmm… I don’t think I’m ready yet,” Desiree said. “I’m still helping these two work up an appetite. Do we have to eat like, right now?”

“Oh no, there’s no schedule,” said Robin. “In fact, we were wondering if you needed any help.”

Bindy and I launched into a flurry of protest, and were completely ignored. “I thought you’d never ask,” Desiree said. “Why don’t you tickle their feet while I get the rest of them?”

“You take her, I’ll take him,” Robin said. The two girls eagerly took positions at the foot of the bed, kneeling on the floor right in front of where our feet were lashed to the railing. Robin used a light touch, scratching at the top of my arches with her fingernails. Beside me, Bindy started tittering, and I wasn’t far behind.

“… tee-hee-hee… cuhristeeenna! noo-hoo-hoo-hoo…”

‘…eeeeheeeheee…”

Kneeling between our hips, Desiree held her hands out, her index fingers extended and pointing down towards our stomachs. “Now,” she said, smiling. “Let’s see who has the most ticklish bellybutton…”

“… oh-no oh-no oh-no… no-pleez-don’t… noo-hoo-hoo…”

“…naaahahahaha!…”

Bindy and I were already giggling and squirming by the time Desiree wriggled her twitching fingers into our navels. The bed shook and rattled as we bucked furiously, our hysterical laughter filling the room. Desiree just kept twirling her finger around and around. “I can’t tell,” she said. “You know Bindy, last night I didn’t believe it when you said he was probably as ticklish as you. I mean, who could be that ticklish? But now I think you might be right.”

“… yaaa-haaa-haaa-ha… dezeeee stahahahaaappp!… hahaha!…”

“…hahahahahaha!…”

Desiree’s picked up her vigorous assault on our bodies right where she left off when Robin and Christina had entered the room, tickling both of us at the same time, or rapidly going back and forth, never spending too much time on a single victim. Once, she let me be for a few extra moments while she used both hands to attack Bindy’s tits, but since Robin kept tickling my feet it wasn’t much of a break at all. Plus, Desiree made up for it when she got back to me, spending a little more time on my thighs. She also discovered her lips and tongue could get all kinds of amusing reactions from us — when she blew raspberries on our bellies we screamed so loud I thought the neighboring farms might send a posse to investigate.

All the tickling had gotten me extremely wound up; the sight of Desiree’s huge, heavy breasts, wobbling and jiggling as she worked us over, just made it worse. She stopped tickling and called off the other two girls. Bindy and I were a mess — panting and moaning, our skin flushed, our hair disheveled and matted, our bodies trembling. My arousal was obvious, and judging by the size of Bindy’s nipples she was in the same state that I was.

“Well, what do you think?” Desiree said. “Have you worked up an appetite yet?”

“Don’t stop now!” Bindy cried. “More! Tickle us more!”

Desiree’s grin was so wide it seemed to take up half her face. “More? But I’ve tickled you sooo much already. I’d love to do a little more, but I don’t know if you can stand it.” I heard Robin and Christina tittering at the foot of the bed.

Bindy let out a sound somewhere between a giggle and a whimper. “Ohh you… you big tease!” She wriggled her hips. “Please finish us! Please! You’ve got me practically throbbing.”

“Well… are you sure?”

“… ooo, you little… yes I’m sure!”

Desiree looked at me. “And you?”

“…yes…yes…”

Desiree gestured to the two girls. Christina and Robin started tickling our feet again as Desiree’s busy fingers and hands went to work between our legs. Within moments we were both screaming at the top of our lungs as she brought us to an explosive ticklegasm so powerful that we were giggling and trembling long after they had untied us. They let us recover on the bed with our limbs wrapped around each other while they went downstairs.

Our senses returned to us after a short while and we went down to join the other girls at breakfast. They left us just short of mid-morning, with lots of hugs and promises to see each other again soon. Once the three women were out of sight down the lane, Bindy said, “I don’t know about you, but I could use a little nap. Come on…”

It was a little after lunch before we finally began the daily, daily tasks on Bindy’s farm. We picked more crops, did a lot of laundry, and tilled a field. We were pretty dirty and sweaty by the end of the afternoon, cooling off with a quick dip in the tiny pond hidden behind one of the fields, but overall the day had passed as quickly and pleasantly as the one before. We ate dinner on the porch as the sun went down, and afterwards Bindy taught me a few new card games by the light of a small yellow lantern…

And then my first full day at Bindy’s farm ended the same way it began: bound naked to Bindy’s bed and laughing my head off. This time, I was spread-eagled, my wrists and ankles tied to the four corners of the bed, and the busty beauty tickling me was Bindy rather than Desiree. Bindy was being a lot more thorough than her friend, seemingly intent on working over every single inch of me and exploiting every super-sensitive spot for maximum effect. And she didn’t seem to be much in a hurry to finish with me, either, no matter how much I begged her to; she’d give me short breaks during which she’d caress me and kiss me and engage in a little teasing talk before she’d start in again, and within moments I’d be howling, much to her delight.

At one point during the night, she positioned herself at the foot of the bed and licked the bottoms of my feet. She did them one at a time, and the excruciating sensation of her warm, wet tongue going up and down my sole, over and over again while she made “yummy” noises and cooed, had driven me half-crazy even before she started in on my second foot. It tickled so much that even when she finally stopped, my body didn’t seem to realize it, and I continued to quake in silent laughter for several more seconds as Bindy re-joined me on the bed.

“Oh, g-gawd Bindee-ee-ee!” I gasped. “Sweetheart, please… E-e-nuff! F-finish me pleezzee…!”

“Finish you? Why?” Bindy straddled my waist and placed her hands on my chest, lightly toying with my nipples. “Aren’t you having fun?”

“I… I can’t take anymore,” I sputtered through my laughter. “Nora didn’t even torture me this bad.”

Bindy laughed. “Aww, you don’t mean that,” she said. “You know I’d never do to you what Nora did to you. Say you’re just teasing me.”

“I’m just teasing you…”

“Say it like you mean it.” Bindy’s fingers scrabbled in my underarms.

Neeeeheheheheee! …I mean it! I mean it!!!”

“Say you’re just teasing me,” she said, grinning at me. Still tickling my armpits, she leaned over me and used her big soft tits to gently batter my face.

Ohhhhohoho! … I am! I’m just… oooof… I’m just teasing you! Bindeeeheeheehee! Ahahahaa!

She stopped tickling and sat up, rubbing my chest and ribs with long, soothing strokes.

“Ohh… of course I’m just teasing you, Bindy,” I gasped as I recovered my breath.

“I know you are,” she said. She leaned down again and gave me a long, deep kiss. “And do you know what else I know about you?”

“What?”

Kissing and nuzzling me, she whispered, “I know you love what I do to you. Soft tickles or hard tickles… you love ‘em all, don’t you? You love when I tickle you and play with you.”

I did. During my stay on her farm, Bindy subjected me to seemingly endless sweet torments, and I was more than willing to let her do whatever she wanted with me. Part of it was that I felt I was in her debt. Though Bindy was too sweet and generous to say I owed her, I still felt some guilt about dragging her in to my mess and getting her kidnapped and tortured by Traci and Jane. Also, she was the one who concocted the story to explain my absence to the station, and later convinced Cheryl to let me stay with her.

But a far bigger part of it was that Bindy was such an affectionate, kind “mistress” that being her tickle toy and plaything was an ordeal I was happy to endure. No matter what she did to me, she was always very nice to me in the end, taking her own pleasure as well. Whenever she tickled and teased me to the point where I was begging for mercy, she’d laugh, give me a big kiss, and say, “We’re just making up for all that time you were on probation. Besides, what if you have to serve out the rest of your sentence? I want to make sure you’re all happy when I send you back, so you won’t succumb to temptation and get yourself in trouble again.”

And though she avoided my few clumsy attempts to get her completely helpless, she eagerly let me play with her in other ways, fondling her and tickling her and devouring her big, luscious breasts, letting me have my way until we were both satisfied and content.

My stay on Bindy’s farm lasted a little longer than I expected; it was Cheryl herself who showed up to fetch me on my fifth day there. We were out in the yard, and heard the hum of her scooter in the lane before we saw her. Bindy and I shared a belief that Cheryl, sympathetic towards me, knew exactly what she was doing when she sent me to spend a few days with Bindy, but Bindy thought it would “look better” if we weren’t together when she showed up. She sent me scurrying off to hide in the fields while she greeted Cheryl, and told me to give it a little while before I came in.

When I did, Cheryl and Bindy were seated at Bindy’s kitchen table, chatting and drinking some lemonade. Cheryl saw me and gave me a friendly hello. “It looks as though a few days of fresh air and honest work has done you some good,” she said as I joined them.

“He’s been a big help,” Bindy said. “And I felt so much better having him here in case those women came back. Once again, thank you for letting him stay with me.”

Cheryl assured her it was no problem. “You be relieved to hear that we haven’t found any sign of the raiders who kidnapped you,” she said. “A couple of the Goodwomen here — Nora and Judy — have complained about poachers, but that’s not unusual. Nothing like what you described, certainly. Whoever they were, looks like they’re gone.”

“Oh, good,” Bindy said, thanking Cheryl again.

“And I have good news for you, too,” Cheryl said, turning towards me. “As I promised, I made a full report to The Citadel. I told them of your exemplary conduct, and they were quite pleased. I wasn’t able to reduce the length of your tenure with us, but you’ll be happy to know they’ve agreed to lift many of the restrictions of your probation. You’re still required to perform your regular duties, of course, but beyond that, you’re free to come and go as you wish, and to take part in any other activities.”

“Thank you, Cheryl. That’s good to hear,” I said, as Bindy rubbed my arm and smiled at me. “I’m so happy the Citadel is pleased.”

We finished our drinks and Bindy walked us outside. “Don’t be a stranger, either one of you,” Bindy said as we got on our scooters. “Come over. I’ll make you dinner sometime. You can bring the rest of girls if you want.”

Cheryl laughed. “All six of us? Are you sure?”

“I love having people over. Besides, it’s the least I can do for all you brave officers, protecting us poor country girls.”

“Well… I might just take you up on that,” Cheryl said.

Bindy waved good-bye as we sped away on our scooters. A little ways down the road, we passed a pair of girls headed towards Bindy’s house — friends she had coming over tonight. We called out hello, waving as we zipped by. As we cruised along the lane, Cheryl pulled her scooter next to mine, and started going over some of the details of my new status at the outpost.

“I really appreciate all your efforts on my behalf, Cheryl,” I said once she was done.

Cheryl laughed. “I know you think we’re pretty dull here in the boonies, especially compared to The Citadel,” she said. “But the country has its pleasures and benefits. Our station has great relationships with the goodwomen and many of the farm girls in the area. There are plenty of opportunities for diversion. I think you’ll find we’re not so bad out here.”

“On the contrary, it hardly seems dull out here at all,” I said. “Everyone has been very nice to me. I’m looking forward to fully taking part in country life.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” said Cheryl.

“And of course,” I added. “I’ll be on my best behavior.”

“I’m glad to hear that, too,” she laughed.

With the restrictions of my probation lifted, Bindy and I saw each other many more times after that, and we even had more adventures together when my tenure at the police outpost lasted longer than I expected. But that’s another story…

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back