• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tickle Bet! (M/F - Nudity)

AlexEmpire

TMF Regular
Just a quick note to tell you my first tickling clip is up! Never make a bet with a tickler... I lost, and now you get to watch minute after minute of my ticklish agony as I pay up! My tickler is evil and knows all my spots- it doesn't take long until I'm begging and thrashing, but he intends to collect every minute I owe him!

In addition to being a cam model, I am a tickle-addict in real life so you can count on many more tickling clips in the future! I can't wait to see feedback from everyone! Also, established tickle producers in the Southeast, I may be interested in modeling for you- contact me!

AW0714_TK_LostABet.gif.gif
[video=vimeo;107366100]http://vimeo.com/107366100[/video]

You can find all of my clips at: C4S - Amateur Annie
You can find me on MFC at: MyFreeCams - Annie Winger

Last edited:
Sorry where is the preview clip (trailer) or link to the preview clip (trailer)? There is nothing to click on for a "clip" here. I see an animated picture that shows 2 seconds of looped material but no preview clip. Most folks won't by anything without a 20-30 second preview with "audio".

Very nice. If this is a sign of things to come I can't wait to see you in more ticklish agony ;)

It's actually me in the video you are replying to. So she isn't really the pronoun you are looking for. "You" would probably be a better pronoun to use since you are talking directly to me.

Tickling is actually my primary kink, although I am also into spanking/whipping as well as other aspects of BDSM. But tickling is first and primary. So not only am I *very* ticklish I'm also into it organically. I genuinely enjoy the love/hate dance with tickling as a lee.

As for preview, I uploaded one to daily motion list night but it seems to have been taken down. Gonna find a new host for it and update again.

(Answering on my phone, please forgive any formatting errors.)

My feet are sooo ticklish. I used to think they weren't as ticklish as other parts of me, but my significant other showed me how wrong I was!

You remind me of somebody ...

Young, with perfect pale skin. Not "coyote" ticklish (as in that you would gnaw off a leg to escape), but sweetly sensitive. Not a yipper, a screamer or one to hold her breath -- she just laughs and squirms and laughs (I hope). A truly curvy woman, not a "small BBW" (spare me), with slim arms and firm, compact breasts.

Fascinating.

One of your predecessors, a flaming redhead with a sweetly submissive personality, simply disappeared. We all miss the girl who used to sign in as "Lily Haze" or "Caroline Arkham".

Don't stay long enough to become jaded. If you find yourself becoming suspicious and defensive when one of your fans politely approaches you in a Wal-Mart, you've given all you had to give.

In the meantime, I can hardly wait.

Last edited:
You are very beautiful and perfectly ticklish. I hope you do more nude shoots! Thats definitely the way to go! Thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back